Can't we all just............

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

al?
Elwood

Can't we all just............

Post by al? »

......get along!?

Partison politics is tearing this country apart.

80% of the country wants to go in a different direction. Lets all get onboard and pull together!

WAR
fix
Eternal Scobode

Re: Can't we all just............

Post by fix »

al? wrote:Image

......get along!?

Partison politics is tearing this country apart.

80% of the country wants to go in a different direction. Lets all get onboard and pull together!

WAR
80% al?

Last time I checked the country had 4 main policital parties all of whom have their own agendas..

The partison politics you refer to have been tearing this country apart ever since the Conservatives helped form the Bloc Quebecois and the neo-con right wing decided to go off and form their own little clique, only to eventually merge with the Progressive Conservatives...
Billdong
Elwood

Re: Can't we all just............

Post by Billdong »

JaysFan wrote:80% al?

Last time I checked the country had 4 main policital parties all of whom have their own agendas..

The partison politics you refer to have been tearing this country apart ever since the Conservatives helped form the Bloc Quebecois and the neo-con right wing decided to go off and form their own little clique, only to eventually merge with the Progressive Conservatives...
Well.. if you would rather have a no competition against the corrupt-liberals....

yup thats a democractic process....

Al? came in here with the viewpoint that change is good, and you came in saying that you would rather have no change and then threw in an anti-conservative blast...

yes you support the liberal party.. but you have to know that even for the sake of your beloved party that change is good...
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Sorry, I said it even during the Conservative party leadership campaign, I'd never support a Harper led party under any circumstances.

al?'s notion is that everyone should just blindly jump on board the Harpocrites bandwagon because it is a change from the previous government.
Well the brain washed sheeple can hop on it but
I'm not a blind lemming.

Change is only good when it's a positive move, not one that will set this country back a decade.
al?
Elwood

Post by al? »

No,

my notion is that we are all in the same country, and maybe we could show a little unity for once.

The PM is like Bush because he has a black SUV?!?!? It's laughable, but I think you fukkers are serious. Bush will be dead and buried in a year and a half. At that time, Harper will still be PM. Then what will you dicks have to say? That he's tied to Gore's purse strings? It's asinine.

I'd love to intelligently discuss this with you guys, but you're just leftist mud slingers jerking off on the internet. "Canadian"s editting of that post is a pure example.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

al? wrote:No,

my notion is that we are all in the same country, and maybe we could show a little unity for once.

The PM is like Bush because he has a black SUV?!?!? It's laughable, but I think you fukkers are serious. Bush will be dead and buried in a year and a half. At that time, Harper will still be PM. Then what will you dicks have to say? That he's tied to Gore's purse strings? It's asinine.

I'd love to intelligently discuss this with you guys, but you're just leftist mud slingers jerking off on the internet. "Canadian"s editting of that post is a pure example.
Um hello...

Perhaps you haven't heard how Dictator Harper NOW ends all of his speaches..

God Bless Canada...

Remind you of anyone..

Bush is Harper's idle...
al?
Elwood

Post by al? »

JaysFan wrote:

God Bless Canada...

Why do you hate God?

Furthermore, anybody who would toss around a term like 'dictator' is a totally clueless asswipe.

al? wrote:
I'd love to intelligently discuss this with you guys, but you're just leftist mud slingers jerking off on the internet.
Enjoy your little circle jeEERRRRRRR I mean, forum for as long as it lasts chumps.

p.s......speech is 2 'e's, mensa.

:lol:
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

al? wrote:
JaysFan wrote:

God Bless Canada...

Why do you hate God?
:roll:

So you'll have no problem then with a PM that's of the muslim faith one day saying "Allah, praise Canada"

Furthermore, anybody who would toss around a term like 'dictator' is a totally clueless asswipe.
Clueless al would Harper's band of sheep that suckle on his nutsak while taking in everything he says as though it were gospel.
Dictators generally try to control the media.. and well, everyone else's opinions...
Hmm, sounds just like Harper.

al? wrote:
I'd love to intelligently discuss this with you guys, but you're just leftist mud slingers jerking off on the internet.
Enjoy your little circle jeEERRRRRRR I mean, forum for as long as it lasts chumps.
:lol: It'll be around for a while yet al?

Oh so when it's only one anti-Harper poster in here and the rest all Harper colon lickers, it's ok..
But as soon as a couple more anti-Harper people show up and the Harpocrites don't care for the message being delivered it becomes a circle jerk?

Oh okay then... :lol:

p.s......speech is 2 'e's, mensa.

:lol:
Spelling smack? What's next al? you going to use grammar smack...
al?
Elwood

Post by al? »

JaysFan wrote:
So you'll have no problem then with a PM that's of the muslim faith one day saying "Allah, praise Canada"
Allah wouldn't praise Canada, Canada would praise Allah.......and no I wouldn't.

Look dude, you're clearly flailing. You're digging deep into that frisbee of smack regurgitating tired ass shit, and you're not saying a fukking thing. Just take a step back.

Praise Allah.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

al? wrote:I don't get it
Flailing al? Nope, if you're too blinded by your love the guy who insisted on the Alberta firewall, capitulated over softwood lumber at the expense of the rest of Canada... you're the one that just doesn't get it.

Sheeple rarely do..
al?
Elwood

Post by al? »

JaysFan wrote: Flailing al? Nope, if you're too blinded by your love the guy who insisted on the Alberta firewall, capitulated over softwood lumber at the expense of the rest of Canada... you're the one that just doesn't get it.
Get what? That it's time to stop crippling our country with petty power struggles?

All provinces mostly affected by the softwood ban approved of the deal. Just because the Globe thinks it's a bad deal doesn't make it so. When did the media become the Official Opposition?

As for Alberta, anything like the NEP can't be allowed to happen again. Martin tried to go backon his word ( :shock: ) and muscle in on Newfoundland's offshore oil rights before he backflipped again in time to salvage some seats at election time.

You people are so far up your own arses you have no idea what's going on. You talk about sheep......at least our shepard isn't a newspaper with an axe to grind. You would isolate us from our biggest allies in your lust for power.......for shame.
Canadian
canadianlattitude.ca

Post by Canadian »

I get along with everyone usually. This is a debate forum and I thought the debates are going good here. Opposing views is what creates good discussion.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

al? wrote:
JaysFan wrote: Flailing al? Nope, if you're too blinded by your love the guy who insisted on the Alberta firewall, capitulated over softwood lumber at the expense of the rest of Canada... you're the one that just doesn't get it.
Get what? That it's time to stop crippling our country with petty power struggles?
You mean like the petty power struggle that Harper's trying to pull by denying the media access to ask questions that Canadians deserve answers to?

I can see well how that would cripple our country.
All provinces mostly affected by the softwood ban approved of the deal. Just because the Globe thinks it's a bad deal doesn't make it so. When did the media become the Official Opposition?
It's not just the Globe and the media that thinks it's a bad deal...
"Why would you give 22 per cent to your competition? This money belongs to the companies and their shareholders, and the Canadian government is giving it away."

- BMO Nesbitt Burns analyst Stephen Atkinson, commenting on the news that in the proposed deal, the U.S. would also keep $1 billion of the $5 billion in duties it has collected so far on Canadian lumber imports.
And let's not forget that there's also the huge increase in the Canadian dollar that adds to that total..

As for Alberta, anything like the NEP can't be allowed to happen again. Martin tried to go backon his word ( :shock: ) and muscle in on Newfoundland's offshore oil rights before he backflipped again in time to salvage some seats at election time.
There's that Alberta first attitude.. the kind of attitude that you've been crying about crippling this country.
What's wrong with a NEP that helps ALL Canadians?
You people are so far up your own arses you have no idea what's going on. You talk about sheep......at least our shepard isn't a newspaper with an axe to grind. You would isolate us from our biggest allies in your lust for power.......for shame.
Ah there we go, I was wondering how long it would take for you to get back to the lame old blame it all on the Liberal media spin...
Well done, you didn't disappoint.
Oh and as far as isolating us from our biggest allies... Chretien and Martin both had a fantastic working relationship with former President.
It's just the current one we didn't care for whose polls show that even his own loyal followers have finally started to realise he's been bad for their country.
Of course, your boy doesn't have the spine to take Canada's best interests and make a stand.. he just bends over and takes it in the ass...