Gayest. Uniforms. Ever.

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

How do these uni's rate on the Gay-O-Meter?

Extremely Gay
36%
Gay
28%
Only Mildly Gay
36%

Total votes: 25

WhatsMyName
Elwood

Gayest. Uniforms. Ever.

Post by WhatsMyName »

Seriously.

It was bad enough they actually wore purple. Now they have to go ahead and make the team look like even bigger faggots than before with these hideous duds.

How do the Ravens manage to make purple look tough and the Vikings make it look like they're a bunch of flaming homosexuals?

Image Image

Jake is out. Jay is in. Finally.
FloatiingHobo
Crack Whore

Post by FloatiingHobo »

Those are stylin'!

Sincerely,
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I couldn't support a team who had purple in their colors.

Purple is for girls.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I don't know what was wrong with the old ones...whatever.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

FloatiingHobo wrote:Those are stylin'!

Sincerely,

I want the Bucs to have a throw back game and bust those badboys out.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I think the old school Yuckaneers jerseys are sweet.

And as for purple being "girly", it doesn't seem to work at the pro level, but not the case for college. Northwestern and Kansas St pull it off pretty well.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

It wasn't the pastel orange color as much as the logo that makes the Bucs old uniforms gay.

If this doesn't scream flaming queer- I don't know what does!
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Tiberious
Resident Bookie

Post by Tiberious »

The Saints uniforms are damn terrible.
You know who I am.

Make the world a better place, punch Urban Meyer in the face.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

The Saints' are bad, but at least they haven't been tampered with too much.

The Panthers, Seahawks, Broncos and Titans are all pretty bad.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

e wrote: i hear the browns are redoing their unis. nothing like the vikes did, though. espn's page 2 said they're going back to the gray facemasks and older style jerseys.
Yes, and a less radioactive orange on the helmets, just like the old style.

They should have Jim Brown and Dante Lavelli model them at the unveiling.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

My Packers might be in for a rough season, but at least they won't be dressed like that:

:) :) :)
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

BBMarley wrote:It wasn't the pastel orange color as much as the logo that makes the Bucs old uniforms gay.

If this doesn't scream flaming queer- I don't know what does!

...case closed!
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

%#$@^%*&^%$*$@#$&^%$@%$#@%@
Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

I actually don't mind the jerseys all that much. It's so fucking god awful pants with the half & half, pseudo-Denver-wannabe stripe down the side. I'll be the first to admit our orange stripes on the Denver uni's are fucking hideous. Why do so many teams want to have that weird look like us??

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

BBMarley wrote:If this doesn't scream flaming queer- I don't know what does!
That's pretty gay, to be sure, but this isn't all that far behind:

Not exactly fear- or awe-inspiring.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Degenerate wrote:
e wrote: i hear the browns are redoing their unis. nothing like the vikes did, though. espn's page 2 said they're going back to the gray facemasks and older style jerseys.
Yes, and a less radioactive orange on the helmets, just like the old style.

They should have Jim Brown and Dante Lavelli model them at the unveiling.
RACK the BROWNS' old school!

add the Brown Jerseys w/Orange pants as permanent Home Uni's starting in October thru' the playoffs....

the chicken shitz won't do it.

they'll wait to bring that UNI out like Homer Dame brings out the GREEN.

i call bullshit.

BROWN and ORANGE!

WAR No Helment Decal!!!
quacker backer
Elwood

Post by quacker backer »

Dumbass wrote:Image

%#$@^%*&^%$*$@#$&^%$@%$#@%@
hey
I resemble that!!!
Terry in Crapchester wrote: But this board doesn't exactly represent reality.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Qbert wrote:add the Brown Jerseys w/Orange pants as permanent Home Uni's starting in October thru' the playoffs....
Better start that in September. 'Cause we all know that a Browns playoff appearance is like a sighting of Halley's Comet.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

I heard the Browns are wearing their throwback "Denver's bitches" blue skid marks on their orange helmets too.

Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Somebody please tell me that MuleFan didn't start this thread...

I'll take irony for ∞, Alex....
WhatsMy_kName ([i]'sup, ghost[/i]?) wrote: It was bad enough they actually wore brown. Now they have to go ahead and make the team look like even bigger faggots than before with these hideous duds.

How do the Bears manage to make navy blue and orange look tough and the Broncos make it look like they're a bunch of flaming homosexuals?
FTFY

:deadhorse:
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

^^^^^^ BWAHAHAHAHHAHA...........RAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

I'll rack it too. Racks are given away here as indiscriminantly as Truman's mother doled out her bearded clam back when her tits weren't outsourced by the government as freelance street sweepers.

Pretty soon, with all this needless whoring out of Racks, their value will start to go down with inflation, making them worth no more than a simple "nice post, d00d!" You know what though? I'm going to pull a ChargerMike on yo' ass and rack everybody that can write an equally mundane post as Truwoman's, but only under the stipulation they can speak English and count to 6.

Now as for the actual post itself, not much really needs to be said in rebuttal. Jeopardy resets are about as creative as the Jump to Conclusions mat. Pretty soon you'll hit me with one of BSmack's humorless quips and finish me off with a devastating "BWAHAHAHAHA!"

ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

WhatsMyName wrote:I'll rack it too. Racks are given away here as indiscriminantly as Truman's mother doled out her bearded clam back when her tits weren't outsourced by the government as freelance street sweepers.

Pretty soon, with all this needless whoring out of Racks, their value will start to go down with inflation, making them worth no more than a simple "nice post, d00d!" You know what though? I'm going to pull a ChargerMike on yo' ass and rack everybody that can write an equally mundane post as Truwoman's, but only under the stipulation they can speak English and count to 6.

Now as for the actual post itself, not much really needs to be said in rebuttal. Jeopardy resets are about as creative as the Jump to Conclusions mat. Pretty soon you'll hit me with one of BSmack's humorless quips and finish me off with a devastating "BWAHAHAHAHA!"

^^^^^^RAAAAAAAAACK :wink:

WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Pipe down, Fats.

RockyMountainWayz
Elwood

Post by RockyMountainWayz »

How Bout them Purple Peis Eaters!
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

WhatsMyName wrote:I'll rack it too. Racks are given away here as indiscriminantly as Truman's mother doled out her bearded clam back when her tits weren't outsourced by the government as freelance street sweepers.

RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

(just kidding)
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Nice post d00d!
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

BSmack wrote:

Nice post d00d!
B:

You forgot the ubiquitous, "devastating BWAHAHAHAHA!" to go along with your usual "humorless quip. " 'least ol' ghostie didn't call your ma a bearded fag.

Can't wait for football season. Been a couple of years since I've sent a DonkFan screaming into the night.

Guess who's next...

:mrgreen:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I've got dibs on a front row seat on 1-70, and I'll bring the beer.