Eddie Van Halen: Dead Man Walking

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

TheArtist

Post by TheArtist »

Rootbeer wrote:nuclear-powered airplane pilot (the first one ever)
Someone drop me a PM and catch me up on this gem.

Wouldn't the cooling tower make the plane hard to fly?

... please note that I am not an engineer, nuclear or otherwise, so I am trying to see how this would work, if at all...

My guess it would "fly" underwater real good ...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

TheArtist wrote: ... please note that I am not an engineer, nuclear or otherwise, so I am trying to see how this would work, if at all...
Well first, you have to obtain that ultra-rare gas, beryllium, and...
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
TheArtist

Post by TheArtist »

ChargerMike wrote:ImageImage
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Give Mikey a break, Whistler. He's still trying to work up a post where he calls me a shit troll 18 times.
Mikey the Punk wrote: you fucking know-it-all, blowhard moron. (Should I seperate the blow from hard?)
Guy Fawkes Lesson Manual Chaper 7: If you're going to homosmack, do it well. That post is so covertly homoerotic it makes you look like the straight guy in a gay bar who's starting to have some curious thoughts. FOR EXAMPLE: Put yourself in this scenario and see how well this describes your closet faggotry.
You're in a bar with 120 men dressed like village people. You didn't come here by choice, you were tricked into it by some friends but you're not running out the door screaming. Let's face it these guys are a lot more entertaining than the Depressio Bar you usually go to where middle aged men sit around and complain about their wives in a group therapy session. The music is good, the atmosphere is relaxed and vibrant, and the drinks are excellent. You stay a while and get to know a few people but make it clear that you're straight. Surprisingly the guys are cool with that. They accept you for who and what you are. Nobody grabs your crotch or rapes you over the bar stool. You get a little sauced. These people are a lot more fun to hang around than the sob squad down at Depressio's. Heck they even listen better than your wife's therapist and Gino behind the bar combined. Around midnight the party slows down and you're fairly drunk. The only guy in the whole club who's wearing a suit is talking about his new BMW. You're getting sick and tired of his pompous attitude so you lean into him and bump his elbow with your elbow and say "you fucking know-it-all, blowhard moron... Or should I seperate the blow from hard?" He looks through the glaze of alcohol in your eyes straight into your soul and reads the potential you have as a lover and a friend and says "Yes. I think you should." You're briefly taken aback but his stare holds your attention and you start to think. "I never want a man's dick scratching my hemorrhoids... but I haven't had a blowjob in twenty years."

That's you, Mike. You try to run homosmack but it's a little too close to home. The ingrained stopgate that keeps you from smacking yourself prevents you from running caustic homosmack.
TheArtist

Post by TheArtist »

Dinsdale wrote:
TheArtist wrote: ... please note that I am not an engineer, nuclear or otherwise, so I am trying to see how this would work, if at all...
Well first, you have to obtain that ultra-rare gas, beryllium, and...
... how 'bouts I just give fester some brats and sour kraut?
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

TheArtist wrote:

It's all about speed and power, Artist. With enough of both, Mike can do anything. In this instance the equation requires 88mph and 1.21 gigiwatts.
TheArtist

Post by TheArtist »

Rootbeer wrote:
TheArtist wrote:

It's all about speed and power, Artist. With enough of both, Mike can do anything. In this instance the equation requires 88mph and 1.21 gigiwatts.
... does that account for added weight of a teenage boy? Marty's and Doc's relationship never struck me is as "normal"...
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

You know, I don't think it does. Nor does it provide ballast equalization for a clown on one wing. Now that I think about it there's no way that sumbich is gonna fly. Mike's not that good at math. Meth, yes. Math, no.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Holy shit, TheArtist is in the house. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Tell them about that Rock, Paper, Scissors thing. That was cool.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

And Rooty is here but a few hours, and drops a haymaker on a retard.

Did we have "Throwback Night" and nobody told me?
TheArtist

Post by TheArtist »

Rootbeer wrote:You know, I don't think it does. Nor does it provide ballast equalization for a clown on one wing. Now that I think about it there's no way that sumbich is gonna fly. Mike's not that good at math. Meth, yes. Math, no.
... again, I'm no engineer, but maybe if you give the clown a fist-full of ballons, it acts as counter to the weight of the teenage boy while providing "boyancy"...

:lol:

PS: Don't be dissin' Meth heads. They get eternal 'bode for mad math and chemistry skills. Could you precision mix some explosives in a trailer full of flamables while drunk? I couldn't. 'Bode Meth heads.

The bummer is they all end up looking like Phyllis Diller in the end.
Last edited by TheArtist on Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

TheArtist wrote:
Rootbeer wrote:You know, I don't think it does. Nor does it provide ballast equalization for a clown on one wing. Now that I think about it there's no way that sumbich is gonna fly. Mike's not that good at math. Meth, yes. Math, no.
... again, I'm no engineer, but maybe if you give the clown a fist-full of ballons, it acts as counter to the weight of the teenage boy while providing "boyancy"...

PS: Don't be dissin' Meth heads. They get eternal 'bode for made\ math and chemistry skills. Could you precision mix some explosives in a trailer full of flamables while drunk? I couldn't. 'Bode Meth heads.

What's up cheese face? :)
TheArtist

Post by TheArtist »

Jerkovich wrote:
TheArtist wrote:

PS: Don't be dissin' Meth heads. They get eternal 'bode for made\ math and chemistry skills. Could you precision mix some explosives in a trailer full of flamables while drunk? I couldn't. 'Bode Meth heads.

What's up cheese face? :)
... That's a new one. Props to you. Now, who are you again? And why would you drop in as troll, not your regular nick?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

TheArtist wrote:Could you precision mix some explosives in a trailer full of flamables while drunk?
This reminds me of another thing that the PC crowd is demonizing for some sort of political gain --

If you can get a fifth of booze down before noon and operate heavy machinery without causing a major mishap on a daily basis...that isn't "alcoholism," it's a fucking skill.
TheArtist

Post by TheArtist »

Dinsdale wrote:
TheArtist wrote:Could you precision mix some explosives in a trailer full of flamables while drunk?
This reminds me of another thing that the PC crowd is demonizing for some sort of political gain --

If you can get a fifth of booze down before noon and operate heavy machinery without causing a major mishap on a daily basis...that isn't "alcoholism," it's a fucking skill.
... damn right! Drunks, meth-heads and wino's don't get the credit they deserve for being able to operate heavy machinery and trucks, mix dangerous chemicals, and handle explosives on a daily basis while drunk and high ...

... these are the people that make America great ... the stoned and capable ...

... by the way, rootbeer, if you gave the clown one too many ballons, the plane would end up doing slow rolls and possibly dump radioactive material out of its tower along the way... I am thinking another solution is needed...
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Jerkovich wrote: What's up cheese face? :)
And who in the heck is this cheese ball?

You must have one important job, Jerkovich. Some vital link in the war on terror? Millions of coastal Americans are counting on you! Quality control manager at the condom factory? Dozens of Atomic Punk sperms are counting on you! Whatever you do it must keep your mind focused 99.8% of the time, leaving only enough time to craft a four-word lameazzed reply and limpwristed smilie. Keep at it, bro. Don't leave the control room and don't pull your eyes away from the security cameras for more than ten seconds at a time no matter how badly your posts will suck. The risk is too great. The consequences too ghastly. You must stay focused on the job. In fact, feel free to retire from this board entirely if you need to. There's no sense risking national security for four words and an emoticon. Know what I mean, bro?
TheArtist

Post by TheArtist »

Rootbeer wrote:

You must have one important job, Jerkovich. Some vital link in the war on terror? Millions of coastal Americans are counting on you! Quality control manager at the condom factory? Dozens of Atomic Punk sperms are counting on you! Whatever you do it must keep your mind focused 99.8% of the time, leaving only enough time to craft a four-word lameazzed reply and limpwristed smilie. Keep at it, bro. Don't leave the control room and don't pull your eyes away from the security cameras for more than ten seconds at a time no matter how badly your posts will suck. The risk is too great. The consequences too ghastly. You must stay focused on the job. In fact, feel free to retire from this board entirely if you need to. There's no sense risking national security for four words and an emoticon. Know what I mean, bro?
... Come on now rooty, don't be hard on the guy ... "cheese face" is at least original and he's given cntrl-ccuda at least a month's worth of new material ...

PS: And give the guy props for his ability to use the quote function, clarifying (hahaha) who his bomb was meant for. After all, if he didn't, someone could that mistakely thought his deadly smack was meant for you. You should be thanking him for his quote function skillz*

* Sorry, its required by law.
Last edited by TheArtist on Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Rootbeer wrote:

Let me give you a hint, hopefully you've been lurking ...

Anal rape by reindeer
wash
rinse
repeat
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

If that's rootbeer, i'm gbg.
on a short leash, apparently.
TheArtist

Post by TheArtist »

Risa wrote:If that's rootbeer, i'm gbg.
... sup gbg!
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Annie, does that mean you're comparing yourself to someone that doesn't post here?

Good comparison. Go with it.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

No.

You pray for Permitvis and Quadrahedron, along with assorted dead relatives, whereas GBG generally prays for negative STD tests and intoxicated juries.

I'm calling bullshit on your trolljob.
Risa

Post by Risa »

TheArtist wrote:
... sup gbg!

Last edited by TheArtist on Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
'sup yourself, beantard.

and i ain't buying it. that is not rootbitch.
y'all need to stop stooping this low for 'scoreboard'.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Dinsdale wrote:Permitvis and Quadrahedron
Dumb it down nah!
Risa

Post by Risa »

Dinsdale wrote:
No.

You pray for Permitvis and Quadrahedron, along with assorted dead relatives, whereas GBG generally prays for negative STD tests and intoxicated juries.
No, you didn't.

gbg isn't the one who was fucking around.
Mr. ex-gbg was.

He fucked around on her.
More unforgiveably, he fucked around on the kids.
He wouldn't pay a dime towards his own kids.
He wouldn't pay a dime to see towards their welfare.

He is pig vomit.

I hope she was successful in taking his scandalous
non-supportive ass to the fucking cleaners.

so don't you dare go there trying to make HER
out to be the 'bad guy' in all that.

fucking faggot hippie west coaster.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Risa wrote:fucking faggot hippie west coaster.
Bwahaha!

Do it Dins! Do that thing we talked about in Ninja class!!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Risa, serious question --

Do you really believe everything you read on the internet?

Really?

Because if you do, I'm suprised you haven't packed up and started a church in Portland, Oregon...since God, The Creator, All Things To Everyone, a veritable wellspring of BODE lives there.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

TheArtist wrote:if you gave the clown one too many ballons, the plane would end up doing slow rolls and possibly dump radioactive material out of its tower along the way... I am thinking another solution is needed...
The way I see it we can either prevent the slow rolls or manage the nuclear fallout. Preventing the roll: Assuming the clown can move freely to either wing we would need a counter weight to move just as quickly and smoothly as the clown. That's the beauty of your balloon plan. The counter to the clown's weight is built into the clown himself. We wouldn't have to go to the trouble of a sliding ballast mounted on a zip line under the wing. I like the balloons. The problem is keeping them at the proper lift to equalize the clown's weight. We cannot assume the clown's mass is a constant. Say he takes a crap off the edge of the wing. He weight would decrease while balloon lift woudl remain constant = slow roll. Even if he sprayed some disappearing ink out of the faux flower on his lapel it could upset the balance.
Let's assume for now that his mass will never increase. It can only decrease. This allows us to deflate the balloon as necessary without needing to worry about refilling them. The question now is, how do we regulate the baloons without screwing up and killing canaries and puppies?
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Awe crap. I took too long crafting the balloon-clown plan and Annie the Bystander slipped in here to defend an anonymous person's honor on the fuggin' internet. Somebody off that shit troll.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Dinsdale wrote:Risa, serious question --

Do you really believe everything you read on the internet?
That's not a serious question.
Because if you do, I'm suprised you haven't packed up and started a church in Portland, Oregon...since God, The Creator, All Things To Everyone, a veritable wellspring of BODE lives there.
Meaning it's really Pahrump, Nevada, with an ocean? No, thank you.

And that's not Rooty.

And you owe gbg an apology.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Risa wrote: And that's not Rooty.
I should have know we couldn't fool her. Pack it up, boys. Show's over before it started.
Risa

Post by Risa »

I don't dig people faking as other posters, man. that's all. next thing you know, you'll have asswipes coming up in here putting up fake recess and ted dibiase trolls, trying to nuthang on someone else' past 'glories'.

that's weak, man.

Rootbeer is 'dead'. Let the troll rest in peace.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

Somewhere Shrubber is foaming at the mouth that 'beer is here.
A big welcome to brother 'beer.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Didn't one of your sigs offer prayer for Rootbeer? Rejoice already, bitch.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Risa wrote: And you owe gbg an apology.
I'll get right on that.

I'll put it on my "to-do" list, right after:

-Drink coffee

-Brush Teeth

-Stick knitting needles so far into my eyeballs that ool comes out

-Listen to my entire Flaming Lips collection

-Lobby for tax breaks for Exxon

-Apologize to GBG

-Seek out Risa for sex

Yup, I've got my day all figured out now.

The day I apologize to a nasty old whore for calling her a nasty old whore will be...I'll get back to you on that...or not.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Dinsdale wrote: The day I apologize to a nasty old whore for calling her a nasty old whore will be...I'll get back to you on that...or not.
What, did she tell you 'no'?

Looking after one's children and their welfare does not make one
a 'nasty old whore'. It makes one a Great Mom.

Snipping the ties from a bastard who'd put strange pussy over
his own children's welfare does not make one a 'nasty old whore'.
It makes one a Great Mom.

Protecting one's self and one's children from a jerk who
hides like Lionel Richie from his children and his
responsibilities does not make one a 'nasty old whore'.

It makes one a Courageous Mom.

But if that's what it means to be a 'nasty old whore', after all,
then more women should be 'nasty old whores' instead of taking
that kind of shit from their so-called men.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Risa wrote:more women should be 'nasty old whores'
S'all I got out of that.

The rest was the usual level of Risa-readability.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

The thing I remember most about Rootbeer was that he once posted something about his little brother being killed after falling into a steam vent.

Kinda freaked me out.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:AP you fucking pussy, we get this blast from the past directed at you...
Without having to quote what I clearly remember in this thread... the deal with the Badlands is that I started that board and W_L_W put word out to bring the guys over. Rooty and the fellas had a lot of fun on that board and some of us paid to keep the pop-ups off.

So what Rooty was giving me shit about, unless he changes his story was that I simply let the board go after not caring to run it anymore. Invictus and I kept our "gross out contest" (and yes it was bad) going for a long time then I burned out on the boards for awhile.

Also, everything I've said I've done is no lie. Not what you guys said I've done, but what I've said. I've done a lot more in life than most people can ever imagine for themselves. If one has only had a career of buyinng and selling drugs then reached self-actualization by repairing holes in drywall in an apartment complex, then props to that person if he's cool with it.

I've KMOA many times and have had some vicories. So fucking what? Most of you are too chickenshit to post your own pictures then go on to make fun of others that do.

If you want to call bullshit on any of this then I really don't give a fuck other than to respond to this and set the record straight. Deal with it.

Also, if you really think I hate anyone on these boards then you are high. It's just a place to let off steam and have fun.

This isn't AP or ZZ spewing out the usual bullshit, this is Mike just saying how it is.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.