Post by Taint »

jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

follow me on twitter: jesseheiman
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

this whole past weekend.
Most of them can't vote (1+ / 0-)

Recommended by:just passing through Yes, that is a problem, isn't it? We have this huge number of illegal immigrants in our country who can't vote. They also do not pay taxes, and they send their money back home to their familes. I understand that. Bush says that they take jobs that Americans won't take. I really have a problem with this. Suppose you are not employed. Why can't an unemployed American take these jobs? Isn't it better to be employed at any job rather than be on welfare? I do believe that there should be unemployment benefits for Americans who cannot find a job. However, I do not belive that Americans who refuse to take a job that is "beneath them" should receive these benefits. I have never been unemployed in my life. I would take a job (as a stop gap) that I considered "beneath me" rather than go on welfare.

"The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country..." - Thomas Paine

by elveta on Sat Mar 25, 2006 at 08:42:41 PM MST
please consider (2+ / 0-)
Recommended by:raines, andreuccio Please consider that a large number of illegal immigrants acutally DO pay income taxes-- they work illegally on fake/lost/stolen SS cards and taxes are taken out, but they can't obvioulsy file or get refunds. It actually adds a nice wee pad to social security.

Also please consider that for some unemployed people with children, taking a really low paying job puts them in a position where child care costs more thank working earns.

I think it's great you've never been unemployed and I hope that continues for you, but there are likely angles you aren't considering.

by qwerty on Sat Mar 25, 2006 at 09:00:05 PM MST

The president fucked up by dropping that 'taking jobs americans won't work' line. but the democrats have fucked up more. *I cannot believe what Hillary Clinton has done this weekend* especially after the port nonsense. i never thought i would see the day when i would be ashamed to be associated with the democrats, but that day came this weekend.

I wish there was a party for me, because the democratic one is not it. I feel sick.

Way to alienate the black base: call us out as racists for pointing out just who bears the negative brunt of the illegal immigration situation.

And then top it off by refusing to acknowledge that real people are harmed by carte blanche illegal immigration. It's all answered by nonsense about some Human Rights Document guaranteeing people the right to work and housing and food and dignity and blah blah on planet earth. Bitches, please. Oh yeah, and telling white people they're racist for relating personal stories about how hard it is to get blue collar service and butchering type jobs that were paying decent wages even 20 years ago, now?

And THEN ask for people's support in damning the Republicans for breaking laws? I don't think so.

Come back when you've got
a) a solution that does what sensebrenner proposes, but realistically, and
b) a reason that americans will stomach about why it's so much more important to protect illegal immigrants than legal american citizens, and
c) why amnesty will work this time -- did it work in 1986? i honestly would like to know, cuz I was only 13 then.
d) balls,
e) integrity,
f) an explanation for this

even i gotta say, that's fucking cold. i see no stomping, but damn.. you just don't throw the flag down on the ground as if it's trash.. unless it is trash to you. still, that's too fucking cold. and those look like too many white anglo people with the centerpiece being the mexican couple... and the source of the photo is suspect (american patrol just screams 'white nationalist nativists).

still, it worked. i'd heard there were a lot of dropped american flags in LA, didn't hear the same for the mexican flag. but hearing it and actually seeing it are two different things. i'd like to see the photos of that... but some photos are hard to come by. there were a lot more 'mexican flag' images friday, than later.

anybody there at any of the rallies? plenty of mexicans here, yes? anybody actually go? not just drive around it, but go?

then there's needing an explanation regarding the groups involved in this past weekend, passing out signs (answer.com ... weren't they the people who were involved in the Nick Berg thing, and called out president bush for Iraq and getting Nick beheaded... and then people started finding out Nick was communicating with a known terrorist?) and flags.....

and the big one, the Mexican Government's involvement in all of this?

I have no idea what's going on with this one. It's like watching both pigs send Boxer to the glue farm, and not being able to tell one from the other.

I'm trying not to feel too much about any of this, cuz there's nothing I can do. It's like watching too much bad news on the television, there's a saturation point where you either just say 'fuck it' and no longer care, or 'fuck it' and go clocktower. I'm the former. It still doesn't sit right.

Not because I was wrong about the size of this. I was very wrong about that.

But because of what this means for black america.

or maybe not even that. maybe just hopelessness, lack of direction, the tunnel with a retreating light instead of an approaching light. you know?

But Bush, in spite of fucking up, didn't fuck up nearly (to me) as much as the Democrats did. But what can one do?
Last edited by Risa on Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
on a short leash, apparently.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

follow me on twitter: jesseheiman
chargerfan
Elwood

Post by chargerfan »

chargerfan
Elwood

Post by chargerfan »

Yea I can't remember where I got that pic from. Everytime I'm bumping around the web and see something funny I usually save it. Hope It's not gd material :lol:
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

:sad:
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Second time in a week!

Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

chowd103 wrote:Image

:sad:

Gotta RACK that!
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Mace wrote:My father-in-law died last week and we buried him on Friday. He was a good guy whose only real fault I could ever find was his taste in women.

Mace
TWiS will let you know when it's safe to get laid again
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

PSUFAN wrote:Image
I laughed.

(You just knew this thread was going to take a great comic turn at some point and then JTR had to go and completely miss the boat, which made PSU's immediate follow up post all the funnier...)
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

Roach wrote:Image

oh my fukking god, we're all gonna die...
:lol:
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...game over...lock
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

RedHerring
Elwood

Post by RedHerring »

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
-Edmund Burke
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

THE Station
Come in and join the fun and stuff.
Moderators Trolling for Dollars, Psycho Magnet, felix, Monen, Alkie,
Remote Kontroll
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Some good pics:

last photo taken of Allende

Risa

Post by Risa »

Mace wrote:My father-in-law died last week and we buried him on Friday.

I'm sorry to hear that.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Dr_Phibes wrote:Some good pics:

i have no idea what that is a photo of, but coupling it with the allende photo reminds me of a book i'm reading, 'Swedish Tango'... one
of the characters is a woman who was tortured by Pinochet's thugs
for months because of who her husband was and his relationship with Allende and the poet Neruda.

One of the tortures involved a coca cola bottle filled with water, and alligator clamps and electric currents places on sexual (and sexualized) parts of the body.

that photo reminds me of one of the water-intensified electric torture scenes.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Annie, STFU.

RACK pop
4 king guy
Elwood

Post by 4 king guy »

and what makes this so sad????

is she married..