ESPN Tournament Challenge

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

Shoalzie
WingNut

ESPN Tournament Challenge

Post by Shoalzie »

Started a group...

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/groupinfo?groupID=86097

The One Board
Password: t1bhoops
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

I will join when I get home tonight
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

One small request...

Can we all just enter ONE tournament challenge? It seems every year 5 or 6 different posters take it upon themselves to start their own league up, but we'll get the most participation possible if everyone just joins one tourney challenge.

We traditionally go with Yahoo, but seeing as Harvdog couldn't get the name of the password spelled correctly, I vote we go for this one.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

You guys can do whatever one you want...this group on ESPN is the only one I'm participating in. The one on ESPN is free and very reliable...I recommend it.
MSUFAN
Spineless Pussy

Post by MSUFAN »

*in*
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

^ Eager to see how far he has his two favorite teams going in the tourney...State and of course, Duke :lol:
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

I don't do ESPN. I can't handle all the spamn they provide.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Townsend99
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Townsend99 »

I'm back...like a bad case of the itch. Anyway, I'll join up when I get home tonight. Is this a "sheet of integrity" thing going? I have a gag bracket I entered into ESPN with a buddy. I might enter that one too, just for the helluvit.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Do whatever you want, dude...this is the only pool I'm involved in and I've filled out just this one bracket. I definitely don't believe in multiple picks even if it improves your chances of winning. I think it takes the fun out of it if you have a dozen brackets filled out. I say put your effort into doing only one and let the chips fall where they may.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Shoalzie wrote:Do whatever you want, dude...this is the only pool I'm involved in and I've filled out just this one bracket. I definitely don't believe in multiple picks even if it improves your chances of winning. I think it takes the fun out of it if you have a dozen brackets filled out. I say put your effort into doing only one and let the chips fall where they may.
Did just one. Did PrimeX's I believe.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Townsend99
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Townsend99 »

My reason for 2 this year was that I bet a guy a round of golf (which is my second picks name actually) on whether or not our instincts could be right (without hype). Would I actually submit these to a real contest, no. We did put them into ESPN though to prevent any shennagians on either persons part. I always take a cut at the brackets when they get released and let them sit for a few days. Wednesday I come back to them and ink my picks. More often than not....long run I wish I used the Sunday gut feeling. When Xavier made the Elite 8 two years ago, my gut picks had them there but my entry did not. I kicked myself for that one.