This deserves its own thread:

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

MSUFAN
Spineless Pussy

This deserves its own thread:

Post by MSUFAN »

On Wed., Mar. 8th. Schoalzie wrote:"If you [the Spartans] make it out of the first weekend of the tournament, consider it an accomplishment."
Not that we ever need karma, but.........................

That's one hell of a statement, man.

Thanks, I guess. :?
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Nice cadence. What, is IB trolling with this nic now?

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

Hmmm. Not sure if that would be an upgrade or a downgrade.
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Same old shit, different thread. Can't believe this hasn't hit the trash heap yet.
“Hey! You scratched my anchor!”
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

How is that bet you made with Skull looking now dipshit? :lol:
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Couldn't you have just responded to my take in it's original thread? And I'm not backing down from that statement either...
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

BUMP

:lol:
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

'Bode! 8)
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

:lol:
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Looky who I found...

viewtopic.php?t=15028
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

bwaaahahahaha
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Not that any of us are shocked by that development. Babs is, and always will be, the running-scared-after-a-loss little bitch we know he/she to be. It saddens me that he/she has children (allegedly) because they're going to have to grow up with he/she and their dad/mom. I'm sure that there are 5 year-olds out there with more "street cred" than him/her. I can't imagine how much fun his/her kids must get made fun of.

[Kid 1] "My daddy's a janitor."

[Kid 2] "My daddy's a hobo."

[Kid 3] "My daddy/mommy is Babs."

Yeah, I'd take one and two over three. At least the first two don't bitch out from what they are...

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Honestly I don't know how he's able to sit up in a chair to post without having a spine. He's the worst type of fan there is. When his teams win, he rubs it in everyone's face like he had something to do with it and when they lose, who doesn't even acknowledge it and won't talk about it. I'm sure I'm not out of line by saying he wouldn't be catching nearly as much crap on this board if he'd just show some sportsmanship and class in both victory and defeat. The bottom line is that nobody in here has ever won a game so we don't deserve to go overboard with our excitement over the accomplishments of someone else. All he needs to do is just stand up and take his lumps like the rest of us and stop hiding. I can never respect a fan that only is around when his team is winning and is no where to be found when they're losing. There's winner and a loser in every game and you're not always going to finish on the good side everytime so deal with disappointment like an adult.