I've written off all Muslims

The best of the best
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Ya know? I'm damn glad I'm smarter than all you peoples.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Whatever Dipshit Dinsdale......

To dedicate your last several posts in this thread directed at me is honorable, but please, get off my dick, you are sucking me raw.

Now please, let's get to the subject at hand, or I am in your dome that much? You can go if you like, we don't mind.

Let me say this; don't fucking come at me with the grammar card if you don't have anything to retort to my take, it is weak at best. If that is the only thing you can do, you are surely grasping at straws.
Last edited by Arch Angel on Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Ohhhkay.

Let's see...

We have the "get off my dick"(from the guy who has responded to every post I've directed at him).

We have the "I'm in your dome" (not even the first example of its use by said tard).

And OF COURSE we have the I speak for the entire board tack.

Way to complete the tardfecta, douchebag.

And no, I don't want to see your crankshots.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

....sad, you are trully sad....

please eject, you are embarrassing yourself
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Arch Angel wrote:Now please, let's get to the subject at hand
Why would I bother?

A) You and I don't speak the same language, so it would be useless. I'm stuck with English, and I don't speak whatever tribal gibberish you're bleating.

B) You've already shown a willingness to completely change sides when your argument gets called out for being luducrous, so why should I bother?

First, it was "kill everyone who could stop it," then about two posts later, it was "that's not what I said, I said that only those who commit acts of violence should be executed."

Uhm Dipshit -- no, that's not what you said. If you forgot what you said, feel free to scroll up a few posts and read it for yourself.

So why would I even bother trying to engage someone who is incapable of rational thought? Go seek out one of your intellectual equals to hash this out with...if you can't find an intellectual equal, I'm sure the neighbor's dog could dumb it down enough to act as a stand-in.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Arch Angel wrote:you are embarrassing yourself
Great smack!

Sincerely,
No, it wasn't the first time around either
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Dinsdale wrote:
Arch Angel wrote: My view is, all rioters that has committed violence should be executed and thrownin a grave full of pig blood

You're a fucking idiot, and unAmerican, to boot.

Sin,
8th Amendment
They have that in Denmark?

Thanks for the update.

Dinsdale wrote:
and those who had the power to stop them, should follow suit, but first must drink of pig blood and then executed.
Why thank you, lawyer man.

Matter of fact, why don't we ask the lawyers here what they would think about a prosecutor trying to make a case that by not speaking out against a crime before it even happened, that the Imams/religious leaders in question had knowledge BEFOREHAND that by them NOT speaking out against violence THAT HADN'T HAPPENED YET, in response to events that HADN'T HAPPENED YET...that somehow, these people had prior knowledge that the failure by them to say a few words resulted DIRECTLY in injured parties.

Or, in more simple terms, keeping your mouth shut is "conduct which creates a substantial, unjustifiable, and grave risk of death to another person?"

Good luck with that, Crankshot. Nice to see American values mean NOTHING to you.
Then you would agree that those who actually incited said violence (as opposed to neglected to speak out aginst it) should be summarily executed?

Never mind, just do your internet grammarian/spelling bee champ thing in lieu of a cogent take.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

88 wrote: Did you mean ludicrous?

Buwahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!
Hello?

Yes, of course that's what I meant. I think if you review some of my previous posts, you'll see that I have a great grasp of how any word I'm likely to use is spelled. Not that I don't make a mistake here and there, but trust me, if I know what it means, then I know how to spell it.

OK now 88RocketScientist...take a look at the "I" key. Take a look at the key immediately to its left....so, do you think that instead of a spelling error, that the example you cite might be a typo?

#2 rule of spelling smack -- make sure there's a spelling error to smack...tard.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Actually, I've pretty much said my peace on the subject.

There's a bunch of weak-minded sheep refering to "those people", like the rednecks used to refer to blacks. Like the nazis used to refer to Jews.

Usually the phrase "those people" is used during, or immediately preceeeding some horribly bigoted statement, in an attempt to dehumanize people who have unfairly been made targets. Worked for Hitler, and now it's working for Cheney.

All it takes for evil to take root is for good people to turn the other way.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

All it takes for evil to take root is for good people to turn the other way.
Stop it now............
I'm not buying Confucious anywhere any U&L Hood....

This has gotta be some leftover from a passing U&L Hippie Treehugger.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

No, not like that at all.

The title of the thread referred to ALL Muslims. I disagreed.

There's people in this world whose very existence is so insignificant, that they hop on to any chance to feel superior or empowered that they can. This is the process by which the evil-but-charsmatic leaders of the past have got their evil plans set into motion -- give the common man a reason to feel superior, and tell him that "those people" are to blame for whatever, and tell them that "those people" are a threat to him...and not just a few of "those people," but all of "those people."

Unfortunately, most people refuse to consider and/or completely discount empirical evidence that just about every large-scale act of human evil got started this EXACT same way. Those people are doomed to repeat history's mistakes. And I won't be joining in...sorry.
Last edited by Dinsdale on Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

BBBBWWWWAHAHAHAH!!!!

Laura Bush on NBC saying people should speak out against violence.

Your opinion of your lying husband is what Mrs. Bush?

What a stupid cunt. She should stick to running stop signs and killing her boyfriend.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Moving Sale wrote:BLaura Bush on NBC saying people should speak out against violence.

Your opinion of your lying husband is what Mrs. Bush?
OK, that IS a BWAHAHAHA'er.

Amazing.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:You choose to label anyone who happens to notice that most of the horrific terror attacks worldwide are perpetrated by Middle Eastern men between the age of 20 and 40 who adhere to fundamental Islamic religious beliefs as bigots.
Shock and Awe Muthfucka. Shock and Awe.

If you were any dumber your brain would forget to tell your lungs to breath.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Y2K wrote:I thought that wikipedia.com place is a place where you can write your own definition of shit. One day I may visit there.
Pronunciation: 'shit, interjectionally also 'shE-&t
Function: noun
Etymology: (assumed) Middle English, from Old English scite; akin to Old English -scItan to defecate

1 usually vulgar : EXCREMENT
2 usually vulgar : an act of defecation
3 usually vulgar : NONSENSE, CRAP
4 usually vulgar : any of several intoxicating or narcotic drugs; especially : HEROIN
5 usually vulgar : DAMN 2
6 usually vulgar : a worthless, offensive, or detestable person

example: Sometimes my snide one liners "shit" in a thread

Sin,
Y2K
I fucking suck.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Oh, and one more thing --

Since September 2001, have more people died in the USA from terrorist attacks, or died from influenza, or died while waiting in an emergency room, or have died from violence resulting from the ridiculous prohibitions of the War on Drugs(remembering that the two highest points in the murder rate in American history were at the peak of Prohibition, and at the peak (expenditure-wise) of the War on Drugs)?

Think hard now.

Since this is all about "our safety," and not passing moral judgements upon other cultures and all.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote: It is breathe, moron, breathe.
Way to stay on topic you bigoted fuck.
88 wrote: Rule #1:

When running grammar and/or spelling smack, run spell check.
charasmatic
:meds:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

88 wrote:The current president of Iran is a charasmatic leader who is using religion and nationalism to stoke the fires of his people to kill Jews and Westerners. There is no way to defend that
No, he's doing what his religion tells him (not that I agree with him or excuse his actions) about defending Muslims right to practice their religion unobstructed in the Holy Land.

Let's make that distinction very clear. The West has violated their religious beliefs. Step to someone else's house, and you play by their rules. Unfortunately, there are some Muslims who have warped their religious texts to support their idea that it's OK to harm non-combatants, which it isn't. But there's any easy way to defend that -- stay the fuck out of the Holy Land. As much as people would love to tell you otherwise THAT'S what started all of this...spin it however you want. I don't see the Iranian/Iraqi armies occupying American territories.

"But we need to protect OUR interests in the region." -- We don't own that region. I don't understand why anyone thinks we have some sort of devine right to what's under the ground in the Middle East. If we want their fucking oil, then we can buy it. If not, then we can refuse to buy it. It's really that simple.

Oh, and save your breath with the "but what if some nutcase overthrows the government we're buying oil from?" -- If that happens, hopefully the New Boss will sell us oil even cheaper. If not, then fuck him. Either way, it's just not my problem, and it isn't yours, either, regardless how inportant it makes you feel to "be a part of it." If nobody will sell us oil, it must mean we've been really major-league global assholes that nobody wants our money. And if nobody will sell it to us -- well, shame on us for becoming dependent on something we can't take care of ourselves. We have all of this technology, and the only thing it's good for is to make other countries rich and to start wars? We're better than that.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Gunslinger wrote:
Y2K wrote:I thought that wikipedia.com place is a place where you can write your own definition of shit. One day I may visit there.
Pronunciation: 'shit, interjectionally also 'shE-&t
Function: noun
Etymology: (assumed) Middle English, from Old English scite; akin to Old English -scItan to defecate

1 usually vulgar : EXCREMENT
2 usually vulgar : an act of defecation
3 usually vulgar : NONSENSE, CRAP
4 usually vulgar : any of several intoxicating or narcotic drugs; especially : HEROIN
5 usually vulgar : DAMN 2
6 usually vulgar : a worthless, offensive, or detestable person

example: Sometimes my snide one liners "shit" in a thread

Sin,
Y2K
Quite an appropriate use of the quote feature here, as after working fruitlessly to decipher any Gunslinger post one seems to wake up in a real-life Twilight Zone Episode and realizes "Ass Speak" has "sometimes" :lol: replaced English as Clownslinger's first language of choice.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

If all the cartoon plungers have been penciled into place, it's time to tack this one up on the wall.