Seahawks unveil new mascot

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Seahawks unveil new mascot

Post by BSmack »

Hey look! He already has more hair than Hasselback.

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Way to go.....they have an excuse, what's yours?

Nevermind.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
UCant Unretires Again

Post by UCant Unretires Again »

That is a horrible wytch job...

What do expect from a bunch of wife beating, coal miners who dropped out of school in 7th grade, I guess.

:meds:
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

What's worse though, his witch job or his denial?

Jake is out. Jay is in. Finally.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Re: Seahawks unveil new mascot

Post by Cueball »

BSmack wrote:Hey look! He already has more hair than Hasselback.

I take offense to this picture and editorial comment. Don't you read the papers? Bald men everywhere will now march on Pittsburgh and torch the city in the name of Telly Savalas.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

I put the call into TBS.

Reply : Not funny.

Try again.
Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

You have a lot of mascots to choose from.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

WE DID IT!!!

Put your hands up, put your hands up...
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
T REX wrote:Way to go.....they have an excuse, what's yours?
Actually, "they" DON'T have an excuse:

20 reasons the refs' calls didn't matter...

1. The Refs didn't give up the longest run in SB history...Seattle's defense did.
2. The Refs didn't bite on a 43 yd trick play, Randle to Ward for a TD...Seattle's defense did.
3. The Refs didn't allow Ben to scramble around on a 3rd and 28 and complete a long pass to the 2 yd. line...Seattle's defense did.
4. The Refs didn't miss two field goals, that was Seattle.
5. The Refs didn't fail to step out of bounds late in the 1st half to stop the clock in Pitt territory in a crunch time situation...Seattle's offense did.
6. The Refs didn't let the 1st half clock tick down from 48 seconds all the way down to 13 seconds before finally running their next play at Pitt's 36 yd line...Seattle's offense did.
7. And on this play, 3rd down, 53 yds away from a FG, it wasn't the Refs who tried and failed to go deep for a TD rather than a safer 5-7 yd play and timeout setting up a much easier FG attempt....that, again, would be Seattle's offense.
8. The Refs didn't get confused by Pitt's zone defense and throw an INT...that would be Seattle's QB.
9. The Refs didn't let a little physical contact intimidate them from catching 4 very catchable passes...that would be the Seattle TE Jeremy Stevens.
10. With approx. 20 seconds left in the game, knowing they need a TD and FG, in no particular order, and in easy FG range on 4th down, it wasn't the Refs who ignored the FG and elected to throw up a prayer trying for a TD...that AGAIN would be Seattle.
11. The Refs didn't constantly punt deep into the end zone, repeatedly giving Pitt the ball at the 20 yd line...that of course was Seattle.
12. It wasn't the Refs who received a Christmas gift wrapped easy INT lobbed in perfect position to return deep into Pitt territory...the lucky beneficiary of that break would be Seattle.
13. It wasn't the Refs who got a break when a Steeler DB dropped an easy int early in the game...that too would be a break for Seattle.
14. It wasn't the Refs who caught a break when a Steeler WR dropped a very catchable TD pass...that break again would go to Seattle.
15. It wasn't the scapegoat Refs that received a break when a WR caught the ball, turned, stepped, was hit hard enough to cause a fumble, and then ruled INCOMPLETE...that would be of course, another chance for Seattle.
(this was an interesting call considering that after Troy's famous overruled Int, the NFL stated that it WAS a catch. If so, than this definitely WAS a catch)
16. The Refs werent the ones who caught a break when at the conclusion of a 2nd qtr play, as a Pitt DE was walking away, the Seattle Center blindsided the defenseless player, leveling him to the ground. This mysteriously unseen crime was again another break for Seattle.
17. It wasn't the Refs who got a break when Pitt QB Big Ben was blocked in the back as he pursued the DB who he'd tossed an int to...that again would go to Seattle.
18. It wasn't the Refs who stopped Seattle RB Alexander in a few key situations. That would be the Pittsburgh Steelers.
19. It wasn't the Refs who converted many of their 3rd downs yet stopped their opponent on 3rd down often...that would be the Pittsburgh Steelers.
20. And the very bottom line is this...On plays when there wasn't any penalties...One team made plays and one team didn't. The end result was the final score, 21-10 Seattle was outcoached and outplayed.

Eat a dick, TREXIE.
All irrelevent you dumb bitch. NONE of that doesn't negate the effects of the calls. You tards that try and make these claims are just pillow biters that just don't get and will accept taking it in the ass your entire life.

Your claims still do not discredit the claims coming from those criticizing the officiating.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Dumbass wrote:NONE of that doesn't negate the effects of the calls.
Well said. I think?
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

THEY SHOT HIM IN DENVER !!! THEY SHOT HIM IN DENVER !!!!
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Doh! :oops:

:? I'm rereading it, trying to fix it but I am like, I think that is still how I mean it to sound. Ah fuck it, if ya think you got it, you get it. :P
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

W. Cohen wrote:
Dumbass wrote:NONE of that doesn't negate the effects of the calls.
Well said. I think?
May be the first use of a quaruple-quintuple-double-reverse-negative in human history.

Seattle's defense would have fallen for it, though.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dumbass wrote:Doh! :oops:

:? I'm rereading it, trying to fix it but I am like, I think that is still how I mean it to sound. Ah fuck it, if ya think you got it, you get it. :P
And with that, the IQ of SocCal has dropped 50 points.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Yo tubbo, what's with the following from thread to thread. You show up whereever I post with some stupid remark.

Can I get a T1B restraining order?
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

BSmack wrote:
Dumbass wrote:Doh! :oops:

And with that, the IQ of SocCal has dropped 50 points.
This coming from the "TOO" = 2 man.

Bwahaha. Shut up fool you got no business trying to jump in on grammar smack.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Besides that, I have an IQ of 48, enjoy eating ice cream and a nice pair of slacks. I am also what some people call, mentally retarded.

SO FUCK OFF!
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dumbass wrote:Besides that, I have an IQ of 48, enjoy eating ice cream and a nice pair of slacks. I am also what some people call, mentally retarded.

SO FUCK OFF!
Now there's some fine sig material for someone.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Yea, not bad ha?
MSUFAN
Spineless Pussy

Post by MSUFAN »

Dumbass wrote:
KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
T REX wrote:Way to go.....they have an excuse, what's yours?
Actually, "they" DON'T have an excuse:

20 reasons the refs' calls didn't matter...

1. The Refs didn't give up the longest run in SB history...Seattle's defense did.
2. The Refs didn't bite on a 43 yd trick play, Randle to Ward for a TD...Seattle's defense did.
3. The Refs didn't allow Ben to scramble around on a 3rd and 28 and complete a long pass to the 2 yd. line...Seattle's defense did.
4. The Refs didn't miss two field goals, that was Seattle.
5. The Refs didn't fail to step out of bounds late in the 1st half to stop the clock in Pitt territory in a crunch time situation...Seattle's offense did.
6. The Refs didn't let the 1st half clock tick down from 48 seconds all the way down to 13 seconds before finally running their next play at Pitt's 36 yd line...Seattle's offense did.
7. And on this play, 3rd down, 53 yds away from a FG, it wasn't the Refs who tried and failed to go deep for a TD rather than a safer 5-7 yd play and timeout setting up a much easier FG attempt....that, again, would be Seattle's offense.
8. The Refs didn't get confused by Pitt's zone defense and throw an INT...that would be Seattle's QB.
9. The Refs didn't let a little physical contact intimidate them from catching 4 very catchable passes...that would be the Seattle TE Jeremy Stevens.
10. With approx. 20 seconds left in the game, knowing they need a TD and FG, in no particular order, and in easy FG range on 4th down, it wasn't the Refs who ignored the FG and elected to throw up a prayer trying for a TD...that AGAIN would be Seattle.
11. The Refs didn't constantly punt deep into the end zone, repeatedly giving Pitt the ball at the 20 yd line...that of course was Seattle.
12. It wasn't the Refs who received a Christmas gift wrapped easy INT lobbed in perfect position to return deep into Pitt territory...the lucky beneficiary of that break would be Seattle.
13. It wasn't the Refs who got a break when a Steeler DB dropped an easy int early in the game...that too would be a break for Seattle.
14. It wasn't the Refs who caught a break when a Steeler WR dropped a very catchable TD pass...that break again would go to Seattle.
15. It wasn't the scapegoat Refs that received a break when a WR caught the ball, turned, stepped, was hit hard enough to cause a fumble, and then ruled INCOMPLETE...that would be of course, another chance for Seattle.
(this was an interesting call considering that after Troy's famous overruled Int, the NFL stated that it WAS a catch. If so, than this definitely WAS a catch)
16. The Refs werent the ones who caught a break when at the conclusion of a 2nd qtr play, as a Pitt DE was walking away, the Seattle Center blindsided the defenseless player, leveling him to the ground. This mysteriously unseen crime was again another break for Seattle.
17. It wasn't the Refs who got a break when Pitt QB Big Ben was blocked in the back as he pursued the DB who he'd tossed an int to...that again would go to Seattle.
18. It wasn't the Refs who stopped Seattle RB Alexander in a few key situations. That would be the Pittsburgh Steelers.
19. It wasn't the Refs who converted many of their 3rd downs yet stopped their opponent on 3rd down often...that would be the Pittsburgh Steelers.
20. And the very bottom line is this...On plays when there wasn't any penalties...One team made plays and one team didn't. The end result was the final score, 21-10 Seattle was outcoached and outplayed.

Eat a dick, TREXIE.
All irrelevent you dumb bitch. NONE of that doesn't negate the effects of the calls. You tards that try and make these claims are just pillow biters that just don't get and will accept taking it in the ass your entire life.

Your claims still do not discredit the claims coming from those criticizing the officiating.
Your nic says it all, huh?

Dumbass.

KC, that was an epic slap in the SeaFags face. I love it.
Pittsburg played within the rulebook, and won fairly easily, yet
still get no respect.

Unreal.

You little faggot twerps in here just keep getting plungered in every one of these threads. Move on. Get a life! The Seahawks stunk it up. Broke the rules, and made STUPID play call decisions! They LOST!!!!!!!

Last.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

I love how we're getting plunged. Are we melting down too. :lol:

Wow, that was original, calling me a dumbass and all. Yup, you got me.

I'm sure it does seem like a slap in the face to the retards that can not accept anything but the bullshit being fed to them.

Carry on, thinking you and yours are winning these arguments. Just about everything Smack has tried to defend himself with has blown up in his face and uh, getting the support from Polly??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You haven't been around for the long long haul have you? :lol:

Chode
Last edited by Dumbass on Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dumbass wrote:Carry on, thinking you and yours are winning these arguments. Just about everything Smack has tried to defend himself with has blown up in his face and getting the supprot from Polly??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seriously dude. Are you on something?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Nice come back. Come on, what else you got that you want me and about 75% of the people going round and round on this to tear apart?

I mean, posting a pic of a wristband going over the goal line. That was clutch. :lol:

I like how you dodged that one after we ripped it to shreds. Too bad you couldn't delete it ha?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dumbass wrote:Nice come back. Come on, what else you got that you want me and about 75% of the people going round and round on this to tear apart?

I mean, posting a pic of a wristband going over the goal line. That was clutch. :lol:

I like how you dodged that one after we ripped it to shreds. Too bad you couldn't delete it ha?
How about this picture?

You can see the white banding on both sides of the ball. The nose is clearly touching the goal line..

You should know by now that I post like Bettis ran the ball. I dodge nothing.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The referee on the goal line on that play ran toward the ball while not giving a TD signal, appearing very much that he was going to spot the ball. He then paused and put his hands up to indicate a TD. The play was dead a few seconds before he gave the TD signal, so what was it that he 'saw' to make him determine that the ball went over the line....? Either the ball crossed or it didn't. Why not give the TD signal immediately, if that is what he saw..?

Mace, perhaps you'd want to answer that....?

At any rate, considering it was ruled a TD on the field, the correct call was made in not overruling it, because the replays that we all saw were inconclusive.

Ruling on the field properly stood.

TD.

I really had no big problem with that call, other than the delay in ruling it initially, which appeared curious.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Dumbass wrote: NONE of that doesn't negate the effects of the calls.
BSmack wrote: Seriously dude. Are you on something?
fair question.......
get out, get out while there's still time
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

The fact you posted a second picture puts the last nail in the coffin. You're done BSmcked...end of discussion.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

DallasFanatic wrote:The fact you posted a second picture puts the last nail in the coffin. You're done BSmcked...end of discussion.
I'm done?

You've got a lot to learn bitch.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Your dumb ass was sooooo confident with that first picture. It got shot down within the first 3 posts. Them you frantically dig for another picture trying to prove your point. I'm guessing this will take about 2 posts to put your flame out. Have another shooter....fuckin queer.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

DallasFanatic wrote:....fuckin queer.

Suck it bitch.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

If that is indeed the ball, which I have no clue if it is, it looks like its out of his hands. You can't score a touchdown when you don't have possession. It just so happened that the defender knocked the ball back into his sternum and made it look like he had possession.

You see Bri, you can spin any shit how you want. The bottom line is you went to a fucking sports bar and ordered cum and cokes and sipped on shooters. That makes you the glory hole of the board. Continue sucking dick or have Mace's sheep humping ass give you a ride for your money.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

DallasFanatic wrote:You see Bri, you can spin any shit how you want. The bottom line is you went to a fucking sports bar and ordered cum and cokes and sipped on shooters.
You want to run drink smack?

The real fag is the guy who gives a shit what other guys think of his drink.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Mace wrote:
Continue sucking dick or have Mace's sheep humping ass give you a ride for your money.
Leave my sheep out of this, you ignorant fucking cunt of a Cowgirl fan, and face up to the fact that the Steelers won the game and that nobody got buttfucked. Of course that could change if you want to keep posting about my sheep.

Mace
Fuck you....old timer. Your days living flamboyantly through a faggot like Brian should all but put the final nail in your coffin. Poptart out front should have told you so.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

BSmack wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote:You see Bri, you can spin any shit how you want. The bottom line is you went to a fucking sports bar and ordered cum and cokes and sipped on shooters.
You want to run drink smack?

The real fag is the guy who gives a shit what other guys think of his drink.
It doesn't get any worse Brian. Fucking pathetic.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Mace wrote:The official called it a TD on the field....possibly thinking that replay could make the determination.
Mace, are you saying the official possibly made an assumption that the ball crossed the line in Roth's possession...?

Sounds that way from what you typed, and it also looked that way from the man's 'mechanics' on the play.

I don't believe that man saw the ball cross the goal line.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Take a viagra and sleep with your sheep. You're boring