For the last time. re: XL officiating.

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

WhatsMyName wrote:
BSmack wrote:
WhatsMyName wrote:I couldn't hear the damn announcers, I was at a huge party with people talking throughout the game, reacting in real-time to the shitty officiating.

It makes you feel better to believe those 78.5% of Americans didn't have honest opinions, doesn't it?
No, I'm sure they have "honest opinions. They just don't know what the fuck they're talking about. Some of us understand the game and form informed opinions. Feel free to join us.
So essentially you're taking the position of "everyone else in the world is the idiot, and I have some special insight into the game of football." Is this correct?
Nope. Can you read? 22% of the world is spot on. The rest of you homos are fucking clueless.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
UCant Unretires Again

Post by UCant Unretires Again »

BSmack wrote:I didn't fucking think so. Stop letting Madden form your opinons for you.
Actually, his comments regarding the officiating were tamed compared to Esiason's. Regardless, both of them know a heck of a lot more about the game than you and are slightly less biased regarding their judgement of the game.
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

UCant Unretires Again wrote:
BSmack wrote:I didn't fucking think so. Stop letting Madden form your opinons for you.
Actually, his comments regarding the officiating were tamed compared to Esiason's. Regardless, both of them know a heck of a lot more about the game than you and are slightly less biased regarding their judgement of the game.
Good point. BSmack says 87% of the people are idiots, which includes former players and coaches. LOL!

Oh, but BSmack is the expert.

Jake is out. Jay is in. Finally.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Madden lost all credibility when he lambasted Belichik for trying to win Super Bowl XXVI. He hasn't coached a game since the Carter Administration and I seriously doubt he's an authority in anything that doesn't involve Turducken.

As for Boomer, I didn't hear what he had to say. Some of us have not sold our TVs for crack.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

WhatsMyName wrote:
Good point. BSmack says 87% of the people are idiots, which includes former players and coaches. LOL!

Oh, but BSmack is the expert.
Math isn't your strong suit eh?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

I like how BSmack goes from this:
BSmack wrote:Stop letting Madden form your opinons for you.
to this...
BSmack wrote: No, I'm sure they have "honest opinions. They just don't know what the fuck they're talking about.
So let me get this straight. You're saying on one hand that people need Madden to do their thinking for them, and only minutes later you're saying they do their own thinking for themselves, but they're just idiots.

Way to stay consistent, homer! LOL!

UCant Unretires Again

BSmack wrote:As for Boomer, I didn't hear what he had to say. Some of us have not sold our TVs for crack.
Some of us have high paying jobs to wake up to on Monday mornings and were listening to the stereo in their 54K 2WD SUV on their way home from a SB party.

How were the 50 cent 32 oz Piels drafts at The Village? Wash them down with Gay Sex On The Beach With Big Ben "shooters" much, you fucking queer?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

WhatsMyName wrote:So let me get this straight. You're saying on one hand that people need Madden to do their thinking for them, and only minutes later you're saying they do their own thinking for themselves, but they're just idiots.
Having an honest opinion is not necessarily the same as thinking for oneself.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

UCant Unretires Again wrote:Some of us have high paying jobs to wake up to on Monday mornings and were listening to the stereo in their 54K 2WD SUV on their way home from a SB party.
Yea, but what were YOU doing?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Fine, let's use semantics to bail our ass out why don't we?

Bottom line is you're ignoring the opinions of a Hall of Fame coach, ignoring the opinions of a Hall of Fame quarterback (Young) and a future Hall of Fame receiver (Irvin), a former player in Tom Jackson and putting them all into that 78% of people who don't know shit about football. That was your whole rationale, was it not?

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

WhatsMyName wrote:Fine, let's use semantics to bail our ass out why don't we?

Bottom line is you're ignoring the opinions of a Hall of Fame coach, ignoring the opinions of a Hall of Fame quarterback (Young) and a future Hall of Fame receiver (Irvin), a former player in Tom Jackson and putting them all into that 78% of people who don't know shit about football. That was your whole rationale, was it not?
So now we've finaly gone from "so the whole world knows nothing?" to appealing to authority. Are you ever going to be capable of forming your own opinion and defending it?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

I'm using the opinion of former players who coincidentally agreed with me before the halftime show even started, and using those opinions to discredit your "everyone is an idiot but me" rationale.

You can't come back to that, can you?

Instead you use the straw man tactic to win the argument.

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

BSmack wrote:As for Boomer, I didn't hear what he had to say. Some of us have not sold our TVs for crack.
Some of us have high paying jobs to wake up to on Monday mornings and were listening to the stereo in their 54K 2WD SUV on their way home from a SB party.

How were the 50 cent 32 oz Piels drafts at The Village? Wash them down with Gay Sex On The Beach With Big Ben "shooters" much, you fucking queer?
RACK

:lol:

What a shocker: Bsmacked getting fucking punked. Again.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

WhatsMyName wrote:I'm using the opinion of former players who coincidentally agreed with me before the halftime show even started, and using those opinions to discredit your "everyone is an idiot but me" rationale.

You can't come back to that, can you?

Instead you use the straw man tactic to win the argument.
Keep appealing to the football gods. It's making you look like a complete idiot.

I'll leave Dinsdale to mop up the rest of your sorry ass.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:I'll leave Dinsdale to mop up the rest of your sorry ass.
Dude, don't try and get me to fight your battles for you.

Hell, you're on the correct side of the argument and STILL aren't doing very well.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Alright, this debate is over.

Thanks for playing.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

WhatsMyName wrote:Alright, this debate is over.
It always kills me when retards who had to change their nic think that they're making the rules.

Isn't working out for you, thinking you're allowed to make up NFL rules, and it's going to be about equally effective here.
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Quit crying dude. I gave BSmack a chance to argue this further, he balked and straw manned me a 2nd time. The debate has hit a dead end, and it was probably a good thing because I probably wasted enough time on this already. If you want to nip at my heels though, feel free but I can't promise I'm going to care (if that's okay with you).

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Here's a good rule of thumb for you, and might help you go a little longer without changing nics next time -- when you start throwing out the word "strawman"...don't. DO NOT hit "submit" when your post includes the word "strawman," and things will go much better for you.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Raydah James wrote:

RACK

:lol:

What a shocker: Bsmacked getting fucking punked. Again.

He wasn't drinking Beers. He already admitted that he'd be drinking rum and cokes.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

WhatsMyName wrote:Quit crying dude.
Another good rule of thumb -- when you spend two days, 5 threads, and 14 pages whining about officials, you're probably better served by not advising others to "quit crying."

I'm just trying to help you out here, so you don't have to trade in for a new nic quite as soon.
UCant Unretires Again

jiminphilly wrote:He wasn't drinking Beers. He already admitted that he'd be drinking rum and cokes.
What's the difference. He claims to frequent a place called "The Village". No doubt it's some local dive where he and his coal mining brethren get their drink on before going home and beating their wives. Oh yeah, they serve "shooters" there too. :meds:
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

jiminphilly wrote:He wasn't drinking Beers. He already admitted that he'd be drinking rum and cokes.
What's the difference. He claims to frequent a place called "The Village". No doubt it's some local dive where he and his coal mining brethren get their drink on before going home and beating their wives. Oh yeah, they serve "shooters" there too. :meds:

From what I recall isn't from Pittsburgh. He's practically canadian so even if he's not a fag it's not difficult to get make that assumption.
MSUFAN
Spineless Pussy

Post by MSUFAN »

m2 wrote:
m2 wrote:
MSUFAN wrote: Dude. You've been one of the stupidest twits in hre for years. I'll Tivo it back for ya, ass. He chopped a blocker in front of the interceptor before the guy falls. What fucking game you watching?! Illegal play. Dirty ballplayer!
Let's see it!!!

We'll all be waiting...

the truth

Still waiting Babs...

the truth
Dingleberry - I just gave you partia; props in my initial post!

Read much?

I said that you were right to argue that one. He DID try and chop the blocker. But missd, and got a piece of the returner. The intent was still there. The blocker just made a great move so "Hass" missed him!

Damn. :roll:

The entire rest of those calls were all money. Sour grapes, Seahag fan.
MSUFAN
Spineless Pussy

Post by MSUFAN »

BSmack, don't bother with these trolls, man. They just sucked ass, and took the SeaHags plus 4, and the over. They blew their fucking lunch money, and got their asses handed to them. Ha-fucking Ha! Assholes.

Rozy; Yes, that is EXACTLY what it does, when all you hear for days after the game is distaste for the officials. The Steelers in turn get disrespected for a fine game, played WITHIN the rules! The conotation by all these asshole 78% fans and even MORE sports casters and commentators, is that the Steelers weren't any good, and the game was handed to them by the refs! When, if anyone with half a brain rewatches the tape, the game was called very well!

Get me?

Now; back to your palm. :gyjo:
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

MSUFAN wrote:BSmack, don't bother with these trolls, man. They just sucked ass, and took the SeaHags plus 4, and the over. They blew their fucking lunch money, and got their asses handed to them. Ha-fucking Ha! Assholes.

Rozy; Yes, that is EXACTLY what it does, when all you hear for days after the game is distaste for the officials. The Steelers in turn get disrespected for a fine game, played WITHIN the rules! The conotation by all these asshole 78% fans and even MORE sports casters and commentators, is that the Steelers weren't any good, and the game was handed to them by the refs! When, if anyone with half a brain rewatches the tape, the game was called very well!

Get me?

Now; back to your palm. :gyjo:
I didn't bet a dime dumbfuck and that's the thing. There aren't any Seattle fans crying and not many of the peeps talking shit are noted gamblers. Why don't you come back and chime in when you get a clue?
Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

MSUFAN wrote:Sour grapes, Seahag fan.
How many Hag fans are here? One?

Oh yea and he isn't even posting in most of these threads.

Clueless.

Money calls. Yea that's why everyone had this as the top topic after the game. Yea, you know what you're talking about. B is sure glad you have his back. So many reputable peeps around here do. :lol:
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Dinsdale wrote:
BSmack wrote:I'll leave Dinsdale to mop up the rest of your sorry ass.
Dude, don't try and get me to fight your battles for you.

Hell, you're on the correct side of the argument and STILL aren't doing very well.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Dipshit can't even get the back from the dudes that share his opinion.

Help me, help me.....LOL You should invite some of them Steeler fans over here because you can't eve hold those here that are on your side.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:Dude, don't try and get me to fight your battles for you. Hell, you're on the correct side of the argument and STILL aren't doing very well.
I think the 5 threads we've devoted to this issue indicate that I am more than willing to fight my own battles.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

BSmack wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Dude, don't try and get me to fight your battles for you. Hell, you're on the correct side of the argument and STILL aren't doing very well.
I think the 5 threads we've devoted to this issue indicate that I am more than willing to fight my own battles.
Even if it means you are now the T1B's glory hole.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

DallasFanatic wrote:Even if it means you are now the T1B's glory hole.
Comming from a "quality" poster like you, that's just so hard to take.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown