I think the SB refs should be fired for...

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I think the SB refs should be fired for...

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Making the Seahawk receivers drop all those balls, committ all those penalties, and miss those 2 field goals which were kicked inside a FUCKING DOME.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Yeah the kicker wont be asked back IMO.
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

Officials always suck horse cocks. It's a universal truth of sports. Winning athletes, winning teams, don't let it bother them. Losing athletes and teams do. Same with the fans.
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Rich Fader wrote:Officials always suck horse cocks. It's a universal truth of sports. Winning athletes, winning teams, don't let it bother them. Losing athletes and teams do. Same with the fans.
So you're ok with egregiously bad officiating that overwhelmingly favors one side?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:So you're ok with egregiously bad officiating that overwhelmingly favors one side?
STILL makes no difference. Next time your receivers might wanna stop DROPPING passes and your QB might wanna stop overthrowing them into opposing DB's breadbaskets.
Did the Seahawks play a perfect game? Not even close. But neither did the Steelers. You seriously can't be arguing that because Stevens dropped two passes that the Steelers played well enough to win.
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Diego in Seattle wrote:You seriously can't be arguing that because Stevens dropped two passes that the Steelers played well enough to win.
I'd argue that.

The Steelers played like dogshit. The Seahawks played like dogshit with flies on it. Advantage: Pittsburgh.

The refs sucked and did screw the Seahawks, but the Seahawks screwed the Seahawks more. Stevens' drops. Hasselbeck's INT. Clock mismanagement. Uncovered gap on the 75 yard touchdown run. Biting on the most obvious reverse pass in NFL history.

Jake is out. Jay is in. Finally.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I just can't believe how worked up people got about the Big Ben goal line call. You really think the Stealers wouldn't have gotten in on another try anyway? And yes, they would have gone for it on 4th, according to Big Ben.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I just can't believe how worked up people got about the Big Ben goal line call. You really think the Stealers wouldn't have gotten in on another try anyway? And yes, they would have gone for it on 4th, according to Big Ben.

Ya never know,,maybe on 4th Bettis woulda fumbled again.

Just sayin..
Al Davis=Fidel Castro