(!!)Man up and post a pic of your better half and yourself!

The best of the best
Miryam
Elwood

Post by Miryam »

Dinsdale wrote:
Miryam wrote: if you're not in control, you shouldn't be having sex.
period. bottom line.
Yeah, I'll be sure and print this out and show it to the next drunk bitch I have tied to my bed. Probably pull her hair and make her chew on the printer paper after that.
why would anybody fuck a drunk bitch -- or drunk dude for that matter? that is so.. gag. i mean, if they're not into it, fully into it, how can you be? great sex only happens when both parties are fully into it. being drunk is not being fully into the moment or fully into your partner (or partners, as the case may be). being toked up is not being fully into the moment or fully into your partner.

it's being a dork. like the following dude:
Raydah James wrote:
Miryam wrote:
jtr wrote:Dude at that point I was ready to try anything to unleash my wild side.
dude, that's just it. you don't need substances in order to unleash your wild side. it's all already in you. you just have to give yourself permission to go for it.

man, we gotta talk. it's too bad i got a late night tonight. but i wanna talk to you. not that i know what i'm talking about, because i don't. i just feel you don't need that stuff. and ifyou do need it, the time isn't right, the person isn't right. follow your real instincts. you'll feel cleaner.

as for the chick, these dudes talking about not fucking her are full of shit. but i still hope you're trolling about the weed stuff.
BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Come back to me immediately.

Sincerely,

Reality
Raydah, if you were really into doing right by your body, you wouldn't put fuckedup substances in your body in order to have an orgasm. you wouldn't need additional substances.

dudes who care about their bodies are not going to destroy their bodies by putting strange shit in their bodies. you're supposed to be producing your own highs, naturally.

if you need pharmaceutical help to get to the mountain top, you might as well admit you're impotent, because that's exactly what you are without the crutches of drugs and alcohol.
Miryam
Elwood

Post by Miryam »

jtr wrote:Ib just go marry RTS and get to over with geez.
Rog doesn't like me. And I'm not the marrying kind. I also believe the human animal -- male and female -- is not naturally monogamous (sp?).

besides, i don't think we have the same sexual tastes, and that could never work.
Dinsdale wrote:
Miryam wrote:not that i know what i'm talking about, because i don't.
RACK?
more like stating the obvious. but jess getting involved with drugs worries me a little. not that it's supposed to, because... sounds really dumb right? but jess dude, you honestly worry me now. i mean, i felt weirded out when badfish talked about his weed trips; and now jess? of all people? that's just....... purity has been breached. :( if that makes sense.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

great sex only happens when
aww, what do you know about it? And gurgling winsomely to Van doesn't count, in my book.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Miryam
Elwood

Post by Miryam »

Derron wrote:
dude, how old are you?
Old enough to know another brainless cunt licking dyke bitch when you read a post.
and i will continue to be a cunt licking, cock sucking bitch until the day i'm dragged off this mortal coil.

praise jeebus.
The youth on here give themselves away with their head up the ass, myspace smack. How fresh...Thank goodness I will be dead before you shit brains are in any positions of responsibility or leadership.
dude, you're gonna find this funny, or maybe not.. but i thot for sure you were some 24 year old unmarried african american learning the ropes and lucky enough not to have fallen into certain pitfalls.
Miryam
Elwood

Post by Miryam »

PSUFAN wrote:
great sex only happens when
aww, what do you know about it?
about sex while high or drunk? not a damn thing.
not for me. and i don't want anything to do with
anyone who is high or drunk.

but you can't be serious if you're arguing that it is possible to have great sex while your facilities are significantly impaired by drugs and/or alcohol. are you insane?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

PSUFAN wrote:
great sex only happens when...
...Dinsdale is there.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Miryam wrote: but you can't be serious if you're arguing that it is possible to have great sex while your facilities are significantly impaired by drugs and/or alcohol.
So, how do you know that said facilities aren't actually enhanced by decent herb?

You don't.

Believe it or not, people have been getting liquored up and bopping the neighbors for thousands of years. It's worked pretty darn well up until now, so if it ain't broke, why fix it?
Miryam
Elwood

Post by Miryam »

Roach wrote: Miryam: Never cool? Remember moderation. A little is medicine. A lot is poison. Going with "never" means the population would be about 1/3 of what it is now. (That might be ok!)
exactly, man: never cool.

as for moderation, that's about being in control. you can't be in control when you allow substances to control you for you. your mind should be able to do that without assistance.

if you have to get drunk to even consider fucking someone, then it's time to get re-acquainted with your hand.

if you have to get high to get it up (or get relaxed enough to get wet), then it's time to say hello, again to BOB (or HandPumpGirlfriend).

at least, that's how i see it, man. drugs and alcohol ruin everything. to me. that's all.

save the weed and alcohol for relaxing, not sex.
Miryam
Elwood

Post by Miryam »

Dinsdale wrote:
Miryam wrote: but you can't be serious if you're arguing that it is possible to have great sex while your facilities are significantly impaired by drugs and/or alcohol.
So, how do you know that said facilities aren't actually enhanced by decent herb?
they aren't.

if you're honest with yourself, you'll admit i'm right.
You don't.
liquid courage is false courage.
and pot has no business being mixed with sex.

pot removes pain.. but pain is just a feeling.
if pot mellows you out, it's gonna mellow out
EVERYTHING. including that which isn't pain,
but pleasure.

if you like your sex mellow, well, it takes all kinds :?

but at least be mellow because you choose to be mellow,
not because the drugs prevents any other choice.

Believe it or not, people have been getting liquored up and bopping the neighbors for thousands of years. It's worked pretty darn well up until now, so if it ain't broke, why fix it?
yeah, and people have been doing stupid shit for thousands of years, doesn't mean you should do stupid shit just because others have.

control supercedes being a coward.
needs drugs and alcohol is admitting that
You Are A Coward
you can't deal with yourself and what you
want, so you have to foist the shit off
so that you're not responsible for your
own pleasure (or pain).

that's cowardice man.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Miryam wrote: exactly, man: never cool.
Then I'm one never-cool muddafuggah.
Miryam
Elwood

Post by Miryam »

Dinsdale wrote:
Miryam wrote: exactly, man: never cool.
Then I'm one never-cool muddafuggah.
so do you prefer chicks who are drunk because they're gonna be too blasted to notice what weed has done to your testicles and testicular output?
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

IB just prooving once again my trolling skillz aint that bad. Hung around these parts as Jake Taylor for 6+months before the majority figured it out. Also proves the good bunch of posters here really do believe everything they read.
follow me on twitter: jesseheiman
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

and now a random fact about Chuck Norris:
Chuck Norris has a word for a person he puts into a coma; that word is "lucky".
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

jtr wrote:IB just prooving once again my trolling skillz aint that bad. Hung around these parts as Jake Taylor for 6+months before the majority figured it out. Also proves the good bunch of posters here really do believe everything they read.
Jackoff Takeless was exposed on yer very first post you fucking idiot. Not a single person here thought it was some new poster. If so, then you got over.

Jeezus!

Jay in Phoenix! Where the hell are you?
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Miryam
Elwood

Post by Miryam »

JCT wrote:and now a random fact about Chuck Norris:
Chuck Norris has a word for a person he puts into a coma; that word is "lucky".
then he shouldn't have sucked Sully off so well, blood loss and all that.
(didn't he try to fight Bruce Lee and lose?)
UCant Unretires Again

Post by UCant Unretires Again »

jtr wrote:Hung around these parts as Jake Taylor for 6+months before the majority figured it out.
Keep telling yourself that.... I can go 2-3 weeks without even reading this board and I had you pegged early on. I can imagine the regulars had you nailed after your first post.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Miryam wrote:liquid courage is false courage.

Well, as I recall from my single days, some women needed a little extra courage before they tangled with Goober’s mctuber. Nothing wrong with that. And a lot of people find that pot heightens a number of their senses. That’s not necessarily a bad thing in relation to sex.

But the bottom line, Annie, is that you giving anyone advice about good sex is like Fraudo lecturing Stephen Hawking on black holes. (Different kind of black hole).
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Miryam wrote:liquid courage is false courage.

Well, as I recall from my single days, some women needed a little extra courage before they tangled with Goober’s mctuber.
a woman knows who's she's gonna fuck in half of half a second. no amount of liquor changes true attraction.

if she needs to be fortified to fuck you, there's something wrong with you.

and there's something wrong with her.

a woman getting drunk to fuck is bad news, man. very bad news.
Nothing wrong with that.
everything is wrong with it. it's not real, for one. it's an invitation to a rape charge on the other. are you really that stupid?

did you at least use protection every time you slid it home?

you didn't did you. god, you suck.
And a lot of people find that pot heightens a number of their senses. That’s not necessarily a bad thing in relation to sex.
and a lot of people swear by what lsd can do for them. or coke.

it's all false, man.

why would you want a false fuck?
But the bottom line, Annie, is that you giving anyone advice about good sex is like Fraudo lecturing Stephen Hawking on black holes. (Different kind of black hole).
Why?

(yes, i know why... but i want you to verbalize it. Say it, troll.)
on a short leash, apparently.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Annie/Risa/Miryam,

I wasn't talking about drunk. That's the one that'll puke in your bed halfway through the preliminaries. Been there, stripped the bed, rinse and repeat. Just a little liquored up before she get lickered up is what I'm saying.

A rape charge? For consensual sex? Whatever.

Protection? If you're talking about birth control, this was the 70's and early 80's, every woman I met seemed to be on the pill. If you're talking about disease, by the time AIDS became a serious issue out here in the hinterlands, I was involved in a monogamous relationship.

A false fuck? What is that? I stuck my willy in her cooter till I splooged. I dunno, it seemed so real at the time.

What do you want me to verbalize? That you probably never get laid, and are therefore unqualified to lecture the experts on casual sex?
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Goober's fucking her. No pics, please.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
DMike316
Elwood

Post by DMike316 »

88 wrote:Does anyone mind throwing up a recap in 100 words or less?
Shirley.

Some Patriots bandwagoner posted a pic of himself and ouskull's sister. Some people jerked it to her pic and others wytched a black cock in her mouth. Patriots bandwagoner called out everyone for being a pussy for not wanting to have a pic of your wife/gf sucking off Mr. Marcus on the internet. Fun was had by all and then IB found the thread and ...... not sure, I quit reading after that.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Annie told us not to fuck when we're lit. THAT was pretty funny.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

DMike316 wrote:...others wytched a black cock in her mouth.
I can't even make a list when I'm the only one on it?

:cry:
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Protection? If you're talking about birth control, this was the 70's and early 80's, every woman I met seemed to be on the pill. If you're talking about disease, by the time AIDS became a serious issue out here in the hinterlands, I was involved in a monogamous relationship.
This is what the peanut galley cannot seem to understand. There was life before they were born, people had unprotected sex ALL the time.

There were smoking rooms for teachers in the schools.
Students smoked pot and cigarettes on campus right outside the doors.
Young adults were known to have multiple sex partners at one time and even on the same day.
We never wore seat belts, drove drunk and high and lived.
Our family and friends died in a place called Vietnam.
We got through teenage and young adults years WITHOUT cell phones and text messaging.
We tried every drug we could get our hands on, and our kids all had 10 fingers and 10 toes, and even are college educated.

Must have been a hundred years ago huh ???
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:We tried every drug we could get our hands on, and our kids all had 10 fingers and 10 toes
Yeah, too bad they were all on top of their heads.

Taint
Elwood

Post by Taint »

Derron wrote:
There were smoking rooms for teachers in the schools.
Students smoked pot and cigarettes on campus right outside the doors.
Young adults were known to have multiple sex partners at one time and even on the same day.
We never wore seat belts, drove drunk and high and lived.
Our family and friends died in a place called Vietnam.
We got through teenage and young adults years WITHOUT cell phones and text messaging.
We tried every drug we could get our hands on, and our kids all had 10 fingers and 10 toes, and even are college educated.

Must have been a hundred years ago huh ???

STFU you unwashed hippie.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

STFU you unwashed hippie.
Ohhh my goodness... one bad mother fucker here... I'll just STFU based upon that simple statement.

With a take like that, your sure to become a star here, you fucking Poindexter.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Derron wrote: I'll just STFU based upon that simple statement.
Please do.
UCant Unretires Again

Post by UCant Unretires Again »

Derron wrote:your sure to become a star here, you fucking Poindexter.

The last couple of years... dude's been on the receiving end of more abuse than shutyomouth's boxspring.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Now that we're all thinking of shutyomouth's Serta, it's time to stab this one to the wall.