I hope they fire Norv monday

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

The Assassin
Raider Fan

I hope they fire Norv monday

Post by The Assassin »

The last Raider drive was a splendid example of why Norv Turner is an awful NFL head coach. at the goaline and they waste 2 timeouts? Where was the no huddle at? How hard was it to get the playcall in? Its at the goaline,RUN THE FUCKIN BALL!!! and they couldn't even do that. Once again our chickenshit coaching staff puts our team in a postion to lose. I do hope Norv already has his office cleaned out.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Turdmaker
Jake

Post by Turdmaker »

No shit-I hope that tool has coached his last game ever, NFL, college, HS, Pop fucking Warner. I'm no Raider fan, but that guy is a fucking laughing stock. I was yelling at my TV set that last 4 downs-that was an embarassment to anyone who likes the game period.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Why waste precious minutes? Fire that motherfucker and the entire offensive staff NOW.

They can sue Al for the pencils and 3 ring binders ala Ratahan at a later date.

What a fucking pathetic abortion of a season.

RACK all of my Raider bretheren for hanging in there and supporting the team, no matter how shitty they were.

RACK Moss and fucking Jordan. Both are the only consistent bright spots Raidernation saw this year.
Last edited by Raydah James on Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Raydah James wrote: RACK Moss and fucking Jordan. Both are the only consistent bright spots Raidernation saw this year.
What about this guy? He was NAILZ for you... hope he stays healthy afer this year
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

What happened that last possession was BEYOND BELIEF.

You have GOT to be fucking kidding me.

Holy CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Norv is THAT fucking stoo o ooopid....???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy New Year, and GOODNIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

BBMarley wrote:
Raydah James wrote: RACK Moss and fucking Jordan. Both are the only consistent bright spots Raidernation saw this year.
What about this guy? He was NAILZ for you... hope he stays healthy afer this year
My bad. Burgess was a warrior. RACK him.

Tart, I couldnt believe what I witnessed on that goal line.........i've NEVER seen anything like it in all my years of watching my beloved silver and black.

:x
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

poptart wrote:What happened that last possession was BEYOND BELIEF.
agreed.

You got to ask yourself - Is norvell that stupid or did he just want to hammer the last nail into his coffin?
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Is he still there?

Davis should have called hin at 11:55 last night just to say Happy New Year...NOW GET THE FUCK OUT, LOSER!
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage