Scott, will you explain this to me?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

KC Scott wrote: Unlike you, I'm not geneticaly programed to accept mediocrity.

RACK
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:Me? I readily admit that I've lived and died with the fuckers for 30+ years. More dying than living. If that makes me a no life having loser, then so be it.
[drive-by pile-on]That’s only one of many factors that make you a no life having loser.[/drive-by pile-on]
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

War Wagon wrote:Would some shit-stained underwear personally autographed by me brighten your day?
Should we start calling you PSU Wagon now?

Nope. Not dead.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

Anybody figure out yet where KCscott was looking out of his hotel room ?

You know , when he was looking at the Space Shuttle .

That's been bugging me this whole thread .
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

He was in San Francisco, right next to that gay bar called "Lunar Probe"
Nope. Not dead.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

JHawkBCD wrote:He was in San Francisco, right next to that gay bar called "Lunar Probe"
Fleet week was a few months back dude .
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Fleet Week? Sponsored by the enema company?

Nevermind... I don't think I want to know what "Fleet Week" is, or why you knew when it occurs. This is a Whitey plungering in progress, don't try to steal his thunder
Nope. Not dead.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

JHawkBCD wrote:Fleet Week? Sponsored by the enema company?

Nevermind... I don't think I want to know what "Fleet Week" is, or why you knew when it occurs. This is a Whitey plungering in progress, don't try to steal his thunder
:lol: :lol: :lol:
UCant Unretires Again

Post by UCant Unretires Again »

JHawkBCD wrote:I don't think I want to know what "Fleet Week" is, or why you knew when it occurs.
I think I've heard about this one... it's a faggots version of a 'train'... instead of faggots taking turn on the one lucky homo, everyone rams their cock up his ass because he can fit a whole fleet up there.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

UCant Unretires Again wrote:
JHawkBCD wrote:I don't think I want to know what "Fleet Week" is, or why you knew when it occurs.
I think I've heard about this one... it's a faggots version of a 'train'... instead of faggots taking turn on the one lucky homo, everyone rams their cock up his ass because he can fit a whole fleet up there.
Fleet week happens every year , when the Navy comes into port , and the Blue Angels do an airshow over the Wharf .

You can carry on with the homoerotic shit now .

They also have vintage military aircraft on display , and fly over the City as well .
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

drummer wrote:Fleet week happens every year , when the Navy comes into port , and the Blue Angels do an airshow over the Wharf .
Yeah, that's exactly what ucant said.
Nope. Not dead.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

UCant Unretires Again wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:You're desintigrating rapidly Wag's, I've seen better written sentences on the pisser wall at Oakland Stadium.
Says the idiot who was absent that day in the 3rd grade when they taught how to pluralize words.

If you're going to play the lame-assed spelling/grammar card, don't lick the back of it and attach it to your forehead before sitting down at the smack table.

Good God.
:lol:
Oh btw -- epic meltdown, Wags.
Hey, someone has to grease the gears up in this bitch. I never fail to elicit an avalanche of response. Call me crazy, but Scott has put forth his best effort in many a moon.

As for a meltdown...that term is bandied about pretty loosely. Mostly though, it's used by weak gimps whom don't have anything else of substance left to say.

And oh btw yourself, did you have to edit that post just to add the meltdown comment, or was it for something less unobtrusive?

Say, like for me typing me twice, or for mispelling disintegrate?

Grammar/spelling smack on top of grammer/speling smack never get's old.

I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

War Wagon wrote:As for a meltdown...that term is bandied about pretty loosely. Mostly though, it's used by weak gimps whom don't have anything else of substance left to say.
There's no arguing the fact that you melted in this thread like Velveeta on Blondiebabe's philly cheesesteak.
Nope. Not dead.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Call it what you will, it gave me a reason to log in and be interested for a change, rather than what the usual snorefest of ass-grabbers provide.
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

If reducing your self-image to a level lower than whale shit (and whale shit is below sea level) makes you happy, rack you, I guess.
Nope. Not dead.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Fuck it, let's take it 5 pages then.

My self image isn't affected by what anyone else in here writes.

Tell me you knew.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

drummer wrote:Anybody figure out yet where KCscott was looking out of his hotel room ?

You know , when he was looking at the Space Shuttle .

That's been bugging me this whole thread .

C Mike was the winner with "Where is Huntsville Alabama?"

Not a lot of time to go into it, but the US Space and Rocket Center is there and I'd highly recommend stopping in if anyone passes that way.

I had a couple hours to kill before my fligh and easily could have spent 2 days looking at everything.

Only had my cell phone, but here are some pics:

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Last edited by KC Scott on Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Best NFL forum thread ever...

m2
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

War Wagon wrote: My self image isn't affected by what anyone else in here writes.

Tell me you knew.
WHERE'S My Corned Beef Reuben SAMMITCH DAMMIT!!!!!!!!! :paul:

(and Paul is right...CLEVELANDScott!!!!!!!)
January 1, 2010....we're having DUCK for Dinner...
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Fuck Sprint PCS -

(I never did figure out why I can see them when I preview)

Just had to download all those pics and upload them back to webspawner...