WTF Eagles??

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

That loud mouth and mvscal apologist Stephen Asshole Smith said Vick is the Michael Jordan of the NFL on this show that I unfortunately caught in my hotel the other night.

I wish someone would point out exactly what Vick has won to garner that kind of respect?

Rush was wrong about McNabb and the media but if he said it about Vick he would be right.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

jiminphilly wrote:That loud mouth and mvscal apologist Stephen Asshole Smith said Vick is the Michael Jordan of the NFL on this show that I unfortunately caught in my hotel the other night. I wish someone would point out exactly what Vick has won to garner that kind of respect?
Went to the NFC Championship game in his 3rd year starting while averaging over 7 yds per attempt?
Rush was wrong about McNabb and the media but if he said it about Vick he would be right.
Why? Cause he's not an Eagle?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

mvscal wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: I merely noted that you ignored the stat completely, as if it means nothing,
In a team sport like football, it really doesn't. It certainly means a lot less than it does in any other sport.

Sure it's difficult to find horrible QBs on playoff teams, but it's really easy to find good QBs on crappy ones.
If we're talking any other position, I'd probably agree with you. But the QB position requires way too much responsibility. The QB handles the ball on every single down, and is often forced to make decisions that are not designed. I just don't believe that Vick is as bad as you say he is, yet they still win games because everyone else around him bails him out. It's just not a believable, nor a very persuasive argument.
Turdmaker
Jake

Post by Turdmaker »

Here's the only stat that matters:

SB's won by Kneegrow Q's:1
SB's won by White guy Q's: All the rest.

Vick will NEVER win a Super Bowl--doesn't look like McNabb's going to either.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Turdmaker wrote:Here's the only stat that matters:

epic take.

signed,
no it isn't.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

That loud mouth and mvscal apologist Stephen Asshole Smith said Vick is the Michael Jordan of the NFL on this show that I unfortunately caught in my hotel the other night. I wish someone would point out exactly what Vick has won to garner that kind of respect?
Went to the NFC Championship game in his 3rd year starting while averaging over 7 yds per attempt?
And how, exactly, does that make him the Michael Jordan of the NFL? Calling any player the MJ of that league is saying he is the best in the league and one of the greatest of all time. Vick isn't even a top 10 QB for current starters.

Why? Cause he's not an Eagle?
Not at all. I'm just wondering when they'll stop making Vick out to be the best QB of all time even though he hasn't played in a SB, has put up passing stats that are any better than Harrington and is questionable to finish any game because of the amount of times he runs all the while reminding us that he is a black QB and how special that is.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Hey Jim, welcome back. Enjoy the game monday night?

:lol:

Sig and AV to come next week for you (and BB?) to sport.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

DallasFanatic wrote:Hey Jim, welcome back. Enjoy the game monday night?

Thanks, DF. :twisted:

What a fucked up ending to a decent game. Par for the course with the way the Eagles season has gone so far. As I stated in the PM, I'll honor the sig/av next week since I was out most of this week.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

DallasFanatic wrote:Hey Jim, welcome back. Enjoy the game monday night?

I don't think I bet on this one...
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Nice three day week to sport it on, Jim. I'm sure you'll catch hell for it on T-Day!
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

Turdmaker wrote:Here's the only stat that matters:

Hope you enjoyed your last post in the NFL forum, troll. Any more, and you can consider this nic retired from the rest of the board, as well.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

^^^Nope, couldn't see THAT coming. :lol:

Rack orc.