What if...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Cuda
IKYABWAI

What if...

Post by Cuda »

Wendel Wilkie had defeated FDR in the 1940 election?

Does anybody think for a minute that we wouldn't have seen the following:

Congressional Democrats demanding an investigation of "What President Wilkie knew about the attack on Pearl Harbor and when he knew it"...

Democrat members of the Pearl Harbor Commission publically insisting that President Wilkie take responsibility for the failure of the intelligence services to act on information gathered with the highly secret Enigma machine that might have prevented the attack on Pearl Harbor...

Democrat Party activists demonstrating outside the White House, chanting "Wilkie Lied, Kids Died" during the North Africa Campaign...

Mrs. Sullivan getting sympathetic 24/7 coverage from all the Radio Networks when she didn't get a satisfactory explanation from President Wilkie about why her 5 sons had to die together on their ship as a result of his trumped-up war...

Democrat Party Activists demonstrating outside the White House, chanting "Wilkie Lied, Kids Died" during & after Guadalcanal...

Edward R. Murrow decrying on national radio the treatment our troops gave Japanese prisoners of war...

Democrat congressional leaders claiming President Wilkie "overstated" the case for war on 12/8/41, and then claiming their vote for war was only a vote to authorize further diplomatic negotiations with Japan...

Democrat Party activists demonstrating outside the White House, chanting "Wilkie Lied, Kids Died" during the invasion of Italy...

Congressional Democrats demanding an investigation of MacAurther's "disasterous Island-Hopping" capmaign in the pacific...

Democrat Party Activists demonstrating outside the White House, chanting "Wilkie Lied, Kids Died" in the aftermath of Iwo Jima...

Former President Roosevelt proclaiming "The Invasion of Europe Was a Big Mistake" in a newspaper interview...

Democrat Party activists demonstrating outside the White House, chanting "Wilkie Lied, Kids Died" when the survivors of the Bataan Death March were freed and the story became known to the public

Democrat Party activists decrying the atomic bombing of Hiroshima & Nagasaki "inhumane, unnecessary, and a crime against humanity"... Oh, wait, they're doing that now, aren't they?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Sourcing your C&P's is considered a courtesy on the internet.

Stop trying to get out of paying royalties.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

If you can't dispute it, then ridicule it, eh, Commie-Red?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
mothster
at moderators discretion

Post by mothster »

what if......my uncle was my aunt

(shameless romie reset)
mvscals blow monkey spunk
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mothster wrote:what if......my uncle was my aunt

(shameless romie reset)
Nothing would change. You'd still be a dipshit
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Cuda wrote:If you can't dispute it, then ridicule it, eh, Commie-Red?
Plagiarism much, Pope Dicklips?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mothster
at moderators discretion

Post by mothster »

Cuda wrote:
mothster wrote:what if......my uncle was my aunt

(shameless romie reset)
Nothing would change. You'd still be a dipshit
all too easy........ :lol:

christ, u don't need me on your case
mvscals blow monkey spunk
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

KC mothster 3.0 just can't resist that shiny, colorful Image button can he?

You got anything to contribute to the topic, fuckstubble, or are you just planning to DeTard it up like Marty Red?
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Democrat Party activists demonstrating outside the White House, chanting "Wilkie Lied, Kids Died" during the invasion of Italy...
RACK.

If the war is with Germany, why are we invading Italy? - Dems 1943

If the war is with Al-Quaida, why are we invading Iraq? - Dems 2003

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

OCmike wrote:
RACK.

Italy and Germany DECLARED WAR on the United States.

What is it about history that makes it so hard for your average dittotard to understand it?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
MSUFAN
Spineless Pussy

Post by MSUFAN »

OCmike wrote:
RACK.

OMG!! :shock:

So, yer saying that the Nazi Fascists had NOTHING to do with the Musolini factions of fascisim?! They were'nt PROVEN (that's where you hero Bubba is far short) to be complicit, and in the same boat together?!

What a total asswipe!!!

Al-Qeada has NEVER been shown to be anywhere near tied to Saddam! You dumbass.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Al Zarkawi had been based in Iraq & had been identified as belonging to Al Quaeda long before 9/11, fucking moron.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Cuda wrote:Al Zarkawi had been based in Kurdistan & had been identified as belonging to Al Quaeda long before 9/11. Yes, I am a fucking moron.
FTFY
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
MSUFAN
Spineless Pussy

Post by MSUFAN »

don't encourage the asshole, smacheth. let them continue their spin.

Lies.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

BSmack wrote:
Cuda wrote:Al Zarkawi had been based in Kurdistan & had been identified as belonging to Al Quaeda long before 9/11. Yes, I am a fucking moron.
FTFY
That coming from the ass-bucket who thinks Castro wasn't a communist prior to admitting it in 1960
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

MSUFAN wrote:Al-Qeada has NEVER been shown to be anywhere near tied to Saddam! You dumbass.
The only way you could come to that conclusion is if you've been going "LALALALALALAALALALA" with your fingers in your ears during the news the past four years....which wouldn't surprise me at all, to be honest.
The Fun Police wrote:Italy and Germany DECLARED WAR on the United States.

What is it about history that makes it so hard for your average dittotard to understand it?
REALLY? Are ya sure? :meds: I guess I should've known better than to poke fun at the humorless.
Last edited by OCmike on Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

OCmike wrote:REALLY? Are ya sure? :meds: I guess I should've known better than to poke fun at the humorless.
Your "humor" was nothing more than a GOP talking point.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

BSmack wrote:
OCmike wrote:REALLY? Are ya sure? :meds: I guess I should've known better than to poke fun at the humorless.
If so, then purely by coincidence. I leave the endless talking point circular arguing to you and Detroit.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

OCmike wrote:
BSmack wrote:
If so, then purely by coincidence. I leave the endless talking point circular arguing to you and Detroit.
Yea, I sure was conincidental how you've become a GOP shill.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

If you read more of my posts and spent less time doing the partisan spam circle jerk with Detroit, you'd know how stupid that statement is.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

OCmike wrote:If you read more of my posts and spent less time doing the partisan spam circle jerk with Detroit, you'd know how stupid that statement is.
OK, I get it. You're trying to be funny.

Haha... that's funny.

Oh... me slapping my knee.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

B-Monica + teh Funnay = Oxymoron much?
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Cuda wrote:B-Monica + teh Funnay = Oxymoron much?
What, you mean his "FTFY" posts where he pretends someone calls themselves a moron isn't teh funnay? :lol:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

OCmike wrote:
What, you mean his "FTFY" posts where he pretends someone calls themselves a moron isn't teh funnay? :lol:
To everything its time and place. Some of us are multifaceted. Others need Cuda to help them smack.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

BSmack wrote:
OCmike wrote:
To everything its time and place.
You're going on 8,000 posts in just over 10 months. How many of those have been used to try to make people laugh? Thanks for playing.
Some of us are multifaceted.
Occasionally opting for the "Flamin' Hot Cheetos" instead of regular, does not make you "multi-faceted".
Others need Cuda to help them smack.
If he's gonna set it, I'm gonna spike it.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

http://www.thetrumpet.com/index.php?page=article&id=163

Warnings continued to come. On January 27, 1941, Dr. Ricardo Shreiber, the Peruvian envoy in Tokyo, told a secretary at the U.S. embassy that he had learned from intelligence sources of a war plan involving a surprise attack on Pearl Harbor. This information was sent to the State Department and Naval Intelligence and to Admiral Kimmel in Hawaii.

On March 31, 1941, a Navy report predicted that if Japan made war on the U.S., they would strike Pearl Harbor without warning at dawn with aircraft from a maximum of six carriers.

On August 10, 1941, a top British agent, code-named “Tricycle,” told the FBI that a planned attack on Pearl Harbor would occur very soon. He also reported that a senior Japanese naval person had gone to Taranto to collect all secret data on the attack there.

Early that fall, Kilsoo Haan, an agent for the Sino-Korean People’s League, told Eric Severeid of CBS News that the underground in Korea and Japan had positive proof that the Japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbor before Christmas. This was later reported to U.S. Army and Navy Intelligence.

Sack the Messenger

Far more warnings were given than can be mentioned here, but the fact is, Pearl Harbor need not have happened. It was predicted long before it happened. When we don’t like the message, human nature always attacks the messenger.

http://www.tvnewslies.org/html/9_11_warnings.html

And the beat goes on.
Am I wrong...God, I hope so.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

OCmike wrote:You're going on 8,000 posts in just over 10 months. How many of those have been used to try to make people laugh?
Why don't you go back and start counting? Some of us prefer to look to the future. In my case that involves a weekend in the Green Mountains.

BTW: Your "spike" was more like watching a 50 something try to slam it with the 20 something hardbodies after a couple of Bowflex workouts.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

tough love wrote:http://www.thetrumpet.com/index.php?page=article&id=163

Warnings continued to come. On January 27, 1941, Dr. Ricardo Shreiber, the Peruvian envoy in Tokyo, told a secretary at the U.S. embassy that he had learned from intelligence sources of a war plan involving a surprise attack on Pearl Harbor. This information was sent to the State Department and Naval Intelligence and to Admiral Kimmel in Hawaii.

On March 31, 1941, a Navy report predicted that if Japan made war on the U.S., they would strike Pearl Harbor without warning at dawn with aircraft from a maximum of six carriers.

On August 10, 1941, a top British agent, code-named “Tricycle,” told the FBI that a planned attack on Pearl Harbor would occur very soon. He also reported that a senior Japanese naval person had gone to Taranto to collect all secret data on the attack there.

Early that fall, Kilsoo Haan, an agent for the Sino-Korean People’s League, told Eric Severeid of CBS News that the underground in Korea and Japan had positive proof that the Japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbor before Christmas. This was later reported to U.S. Army and Navy Intelligence.

Sack the Messenger

Far more warnings were given than can be mentioned here, but the fact is, Pearl Harbor need not have happened. It was predicted long before it happened. When we don’t like the message, human nature always attacks the messenger.

http://www.tvnewslies.org/html/9_11_warnings.html

And the beat goes on.
TL hits paydirt.

The point is that then, as now, the GOP saw the enemies of the United States as enemies and though the GOP was out of power in WW2, the aid & comfort it would give to the enemy by publically attacking FDR for not preventing Pearl Harbor, and for the war's horriffic casualties & expense was too high a price for the nation to pay for the GOP to gain power. Whereas the DemocRats, had they been the minority party in WW2, would have done THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THINGS then that they're doing now- because to them, the real enemy is the GOP, not the enemy we're fighting a war with.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

BSmack wrote:
OCmike wrote:You're going on 8,000 posts in just over 10 months. How many of those have been used to try to make people laugh?
Why don't you go back and start counting? Some of us prefer to look to the future. In my case that involves a weekend in the Green Mountains.

BTW: Your "spike" was more like watching a 50 something try to slam it with the 20 something hardbodies after a couple of Bowflex workouts.
Oh, please. After 20 minutes on a Bowflex, it'd be more like this:

:wink:
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

You'd become blacvk?
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Cuda wrote:You'd become blacvk?
The only place we had room for the Bowflex was next to the OL's sunlamp. Worst part is, now there's no way we'll qualify for a homeloan ever again.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

rack cuda
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Q Wrote:
rack cuda

cuda got the rack but but but i'm the one who hit paydirt so i should get a rack too. it was me who hit the pay dirt and i could burn this place down if i don't get my hitting pay dirt rack soon, i have many matches and it could easily happen. hello...hello.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Rack tl

Happy now?
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Otis Wrote:
Rack tl

Happy now?

Well it has been nearly a year, and a paycheck would be nice. :)
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Cuda wrote:You'd become blacvk?
Yea, Seal wrote a song for his next movie. Its called "Bald Like an Eagle".

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Add KC Monica 3.0 the the List of Those Who Can't Resist Hitting The Shiny, Candy-Like Image button