BCA

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

It's hilarous how many of you circle-jerkers ride to each other's defense. Quite revealing, too.

The bottomline is this -- two threads, political in nature, were posted in CFB. I responded with reasonable responses only to be "warned" about posting political posts here.

Yeah, it's as silly as it sounds... :roll:

So, you guys can get back to talking about Johnny Cash in CFB, talking about skanks with fake cans in CFB, and arguing nonstop about hypothetical matchups while criticizing the current BCS system for the 3 billionth time.

I'll continue to post as I like and calling out pussies as I see them.

Carry on.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

DrDetroit wrote:I'll continue to post as I like and calling out pussies as I see them.
Will you continue to cry about things, too? And if you continue with your current act, no you won't. Not in this forum.

You know, if you had been around this forum long enough, you would get what can and can't be posted. What's accepted and what's not. But you haven't been around this forum, and you refuse to listen and learn. So keep acting like an infant throwing a tantrum, begging for attention. You mind as well start every post with "Look at me! Look at me! Read this!"
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

I'm sorry...are you saying that those two threads should have been moved to Main Street or elsewhere?

That's what I thought. Now get back to your music discussion.
Killian

Post by Killian »

DrDetroit wrote:LOOK AT ME!!! LOOK AT ME!!!
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

You may have the last word, Killian...that's what you're desperately trying for anyway...toodles, bitch.
Killian

Post by Killian »

DrDetroit wrote:You may have the last word, Killian...that's what you're desperately trying for anyway...toodles, bitch.
Yep. I'm the one who always wants the last word. Good call. Don't be a dick tease, Dr. If you're going to leave, then leave.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

LAST!
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Believe the Heupel wrote:I always love it when someone posts "You can have the last word."

Why not just not post and accomplish the same thing?
Exactly.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

rip those commandments of the Alabama courthouse steps. No hillbilly should have to walk past some bullshit monument, representing the stupidity of the masses, when he has to go before a judge for making Moonshine
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Mr T wrote:I agree with DrD. I am tired of liberals. Here is hoping they get knocked off this week against the libertarians.
rack