'Party trumps race' for Steele foes

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Once again Liberals and democrats tell blacks how they should vote.

Just fucking makes me sick!
By S.A. Miller
THE WASHINGTON TIMES
November 2, 2005

Black Democratic leaders in Maryland say that racially tinged attacks against Lt. Gov. Michael S. Steele in his bid for the U.S. Senate are fair because he is a conservative Republican.

Such attacks against the first black man to win a statewide election in Maryland include pelting him with Oreo cookies during a campaign appearance, calling him an "Uncle Tom" and depicting him as a black-faced minstrel on a liberal Web log.

Operatives for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC) also obtained a copy of his credit report -- the only Republican candidate so targeted.

But black Democrats say there is nothing wrong with "pointing out the obvious."

"There is a difference between pointing out the obvious and calling someone names," said a campaign spokesman for Kweisi Mfume, a Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate and former president of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

State Sen. Lisa A. Gladden, a black Baltimore Democrat, said she does not expect her party to pull any punches, including racial jabs at Mr. Steele, in the race to replace retiring Democratic U.S. Sen. Paul S. Sarbanes.

"Party trumps race, especially on the national level," she said. "If you are bold enough to run, you have to take whatever the voters are going to give you. It's democracy, perhaps at its worse, but it is democracy."

Delegate Salima Siler Marriott, a black Baltimore Democrat, said Mr. Steele invites comparisons to a slave who loves his cruel master or a cookie that is black on the outside and white inside because his conservative political philosophy is, in her view, anti-black.

"Because he is a conservative, he is different than most public blacks, and he is different than most people in our community," she said. "His politics are not in the best interest of the masses of black people."

During the 2002 campaign, Democratic supporters pelted Mr. Steele with Oreo cookies during a gubernatorial debate at Morgan State University in Baltimore.

In 2001, Senate President Thomas V. Mike Miller Jr. called Mr. Steele an "Uncle Tom," when Mr. Steele headed the state Republican Party. Mr. Miller, Prince George's County Democrat, later apologized for the remark.

"That's not racial. If they call him the "N' word, that's racial," Mrs. Marriott said. "Just because he's black, everything bad you say about him isn't racial."

This week, the News Blog -- a liberal Web log run by Steve Gilliard, a black New Yorker -- removed a doctored photo of Mr. Steele that depicted him as a black-faced minstrel.

However, the blog has kept its headline "Simple Sambo wants to move to the big house." A caption beneath a photo of the lieutenant governor reads: "I's Simple Sambo and I's running for the Big House."

A spokesman for the Maryland Democratic Party denounced the depiction as being "extremely offensive" and having "no place in politics or in any other aspect of public discourse," The Washington Post reported. Democrats have denied any connection to the News Blog.

Still, Mfume spokesman Joseph P. Trippi said Mr. Steele opens himself to such criticism by defending Gov. Robert L. Ehrlich Jr. for holding a Republican fundraiser in July at the all-white Elkridge Club in Baltimore.

"The facts are the facts. Ehrlich went to that country club, and Steele said it didn't bother him," Mr. Trippi said. "I think that says something ... and should be part of this debate."

Several club members told the Baltimore Sun that, though blacks are welcome as guests and there is no policy banning blacks from membership, the club never has had a black member in its 127-year history.

Democrats also have used the club for various events, including Peter O'Malley, brother of and adviser to Baltimore Mayor Martin O'Malley, a Democratic candidate for governor. Peter O'Malley held his wedding reception there in 2003.

State Sen. Verna Jones, Baltimore Democrat and vice chairman of the General Assembly's legislative black caucus, said black Republicans deserve criticism because the Republican Party has not promoted the interests of the black community.

"The public policies supported by Democratic principles are the ones that most impact the African-American community," she said. "I'm not saying [Mr. Steele] is a sell-out. That's not for me to say."

In July, however, Mr. Mfume noted how Republicans were rallying for Mr. Steele but his party had ignored his historic candidacy. "More voters in Maryland are carrying the impression that the Democratic Party talks the talk, but doesn't always walk the walk. People may find a way to cross over in the fall," he said.

Steele campaign spokesman Leonardo Alcivar said state Democrats are afraid of losing the black vote to Mr. Steele.

"That has caused a great tremble throughout the Maryland Democratic Party," he said. "Of course [they are] going to condone racism. It's nothing new, and it's not surprising."
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Couldn't help but notice, NOBODY has touched this thread...umm, wonder why...Let's fire it up...

oreo cookies.....NICE

Nice freekin party ya got their boy's.

Bri. Mikey, I'm sure you can spin errrr straighten this out for uz.

This really didn't happen.. right? It's a radical group not associated with us Demorat's... right? It's ok cuz it's Black on Black... right?

Help me out here fella's, I really want to get this right :roll:
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Mikey and BSmack aren't piping up because this is nothing new to them. They're used to the unions pulling the same shit. Try being a union member and putting a bumpersticker for a Republican candidate for any office on your car and see if your tires don't get slashed, doors keyed, "GOP Fag" spray-painted on the hood, etc. The Democrats have long used thuggery to attempt to keep people "in line."

This is one of the worst examples of racism I've seen in years. They're essentially telling this poor dude that he's obligated to have certain views purely because of the color of his skin. :shock: Not to mention the fact that they say he's obligated to be a Democrat because they give more handouts to people who look like him. :shock: Is this 2005?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

OCmike wrote:Mikey and BSmack aren't piping up because this is nothing new to them.
Why should I pipe up? What? So pmsacal and Detard can drop more n-bombs and have an excuse to spew their hate? Fuck them.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

BSmack wrote:Image
Raoul Duke
Martyr

Post by Raoul Duke »

State Sen. Lisa A. Gladden, a black Baltimore Democrat, said she does not expect her party to pull any punches, including racial jabs at Mr. Steele

"Because he is a conservative, he is different than most public blacks"

Democratic supporters pelted Mr. Steele with Oreo cookies

the News Blog removed a doctored photo of Mr. Steele that depicted him as a black-faced minstrel.

So, these things will be alright when Barick Obama runs for re-election, right?
There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Those that pelted him with oreos should be punched in the fucking face for being such utter dipshits. Find another reason to pelt him in the face with oreos then besides his race.

Now could we discuss the desicration of an American hero such as John McCain in this thread?
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

OCmike wrote:Mikey and BSmack aren't piping up because this is nothing new to them. They're used to the unions pulling the same shit. Try being a union member and putting a bumpersticker for a Republican candidate for any office on your car and see if your tires don't get slashed, doors keyed, "GOP Fag" spray-painted on the hood, etc. The Democrats have long used thuggery to attempt to keep people "in line."

This is one of the worst examples of racism I've seen in years. They're essentially telling this poor dude that he's obligated to have certain views purely because of the color of his skin. :shock: Not to mention the fact that they say he's obligated to be a Democrat because they give more handouts to people who look like him. :shock: Is this 2005?

The reason they don't pipe up is because shit like this doesn't deserve attention. If some fucking putz throws a cookie should he get press? FUCK NO!!

Again! When will you self proclaimed Republicans realize you should kill yourselves for giving those that shouldn't have a mic a mic. You give it to them, lets see where does the fucking gay ass shit pop up in your party? Terry Schiavo is a good example, those people should have been silenced, but no one did it. AND that is why you were discovered to be frauds.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

BSmack wrote:
OCmike wrote:Mikey and BSmack aren't piping up because this is nothing new to them.
Why should I pipe up? What?
You see B, this is the problem with the American 'left'. Oreo cookies are completely ineffective.

Bricks are good, flaming torches and rusty pipes are better.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Dr_Phibes wrote:
BSmack wrote:
Why should I pipe up? What?
You see B, this is the problem with the American 'left'. Oreo cookies are completely ineffective.

Fuck! I'd love a battle between the parties. I've got the over under on the liberal queer who runs a mile a day and eats vegetables over that fat fuck who drinks natty light and shoots at Cindy Sheehan. Damn right I'd be scared if I was a Republican, your people who have your back are uneducated, fat, lazy and generally inept at handling themselves in a fight. That's the reason the republicans fought Saddam instead of Saudia Arabia, because they are pussies.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Gunslinger wrote:
Dr_Phibes wrote:
BSmack wrote: Why should I pipe up? What?

Fuck! I'd love a battle between the parties. I've got the over under on the liberal queer who runs a mile a day and eats vegetables over that fat fuck who drinks natty light and shoots at Cindy Sheehan. Damn right I'd be scared if I was a Republican, your people who have your back are uneducated, fat, lazy and generally inept at handling themselves in a fight. That's the reason the republicans fought Saddam instead of Saudia Arabia, because they are pussies.
You take your average Republican Texas Redneck and put him in a ring against your standard hippie liberal douchebag and the only way the redneck loses is if he doesn't want to hit back because he knows he'll never get that stink off his hands.

Oh, and I've got vegetarians in the family. They're all underweight, pasty, and have the Auschwitz sunken cheeks. You're going to put that up against a corn fed Texas redneck? Gimme a break.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

OCmike wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
Dr_Phibes wrote: You see B, this is the problem with the American 'left'. Oreo cookies are completely ineffective.

You take your average Republican Texas Redneck and put him in a ring against your standard hippie liberal douchebag and the only way the redneck loses is if he doesn't want to hit back because he knows he'll never get that stink off his hands.

Oh, and I've got vegetarians in the family. They're all underweight, pasty, and have the Auschwitz sunken cheeks. You're going to put that up against a corn fed Texas redneck? Gimme a break.
Yeh, cuz all your family members have to do is jog.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

OCmike wrote: and the only way the redneck loses is if he doesn't want to hit back because he knows he'll never get that stink off his hands.
Patchouli oil doesn't smell that bad. :lol: :lol:
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

OCmike wrote:You take your average Republican Texas Redneck and put him in a ring against your standard hippie liberal douchebag and the only way the redneck loses is if he doesn't want to hit back because he knows he'll never get that stink off his hands.

Tell me Mike, why is it that when it comes time to list the FATTEST cities in America, Texas cities always head up the list. Yet, when it is time to list the FITTEST cities in America, places like Seattle, Hoalulu, Colorado Springs head up the list.

That corn fed neck has been eating way to much hydrogenated fat the past 20 years.

http://www.mensfitness.com/rankings/304
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Dumbfuck B seems to ignore the fact that on those lists cities like Detroit (90% black) are at the top. Hmmmm, just ignoring the obvious or just ignorant.

Also seems to ignore the FACT that the increase of diabetes among blacks is directly related to being overweight.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

DrDetroit wrote:Dumbfuck B seems to ignore the fact that on those lists cities like Detroit (90% black) are at the top. Hmmmm, just ignoring the obvious or just ignorant. Also seems to ignore the FACT that the increase of diabetes among blacks is directly related to being overweight.
Just when I think you can't POSSIBLY be any more ignorant, you go and prove me wrong.

Here's a nice colored map for you showing states by percentage of obese people.

The only red states that have really got it going on are Utah (sup Mormons?) and Montana. Meanwhile, all those Deaniacs up in Vermont smoking their hippy lettuce and thowing you the bird errr "peace sign" are laughing at your FAT ASS.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Uh, what you showed us is that across the country obesity has dramatically increased. How this demonstrates a correlation of obesity and republicans I do not know.

Gee, thanks for nothing.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/04facts/obesity.htm

The 1999-2002 findings show more adult women are obese (33 percent) than men (28 percent), with the problem greatest among non-Hispanic black women (49 percent)

The 1999-2002 data on children show:

Non-Hispanic black (21 percent) and Mexican-American adolescents (23 percent) ages 12-19 were more likely to be overweight than non-Hispanic white adolescents (14 percent).

Mexican-American children ages 6-11 were more likely to be overweight (22 percent) than non-Hispanic black children (20 percent) and non-Hispanic white children (14 percent).
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

DrDetroit wrote:Uh, what you showed us is that across the country obesity has dramatically increased. How this demonstrates a correlation of obesity and republicans I do not know.

Gee, thanks for nothing.
You clearly demonstrated in this thread of how Republicans are stupid fucks.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

DrDetroit wrote:Uh, what you showed us is that across the country obesity has dramatically increased. How this demonstrates a correlation of obesity and republicans I do not know.
Don't talk to me, talk to the Emu lover. He was the one who started spouting off generalities about "corn fed" Texas necks being able to whoop ass on some "hippie liberals". I just shot his assumptions full of holes.

I didn't expect the added bonus of you making yourself to look like an utter duchebag. But I should have.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

perhaps I misread what you were arguing then. My bad. It did seem that you were attempting to tie some conservative versus liberal angle into this, hence your selection of texas versus liberal abodes.

Was I wrong?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

DrDetroit wrote:perhaps I misread what you were arguing then. My bad. It did seem that you were attempting to tie some conservative versus liberal angle into this, hence your selection of texas versus liberal abodes.

Was I wrong?
Yea you were wrong. Try reading the fucking thread before spewing your diahreah next time.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

I fucking read it, asshat. The argument you jumped into was political in nature...a liberal versus conservative thing, was it not. I don't think it was a giant leap for me to imply that you were also engaging in the liberal versus conservative fat game since you also conveniently chose a red state to compare with decidedly blue cities.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

DrDetroit wrote:I fucking read it, asshat.
Then obviously you didn't UNDERSTAND it.
The argument you jumped into was political in nature...a liberal versus conservative thing, was it not. I don't think it was a giant leap for me to imply that you were also engaging in the liberal versus conservative fat game since you also conveniently chose a red state to compare with decidedly blue cities.
Mike was the one making that comparison. I was the one turning his comparison on its head. And I got the added benefit of making you look even dumber than usual in the process. Bode me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

I drew a reasonable implication from your post considering the thread context and what you were responding to.

Need a tampon and a paper bag?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

DrDetroit wrote:I drew a reasonable implication from your post considering the thread context and what you were responding to.

Need a tampon and a paper bag?
Only if I needed something to gag you with to get you to finaly STFU.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Yet, you keep responding... :roll:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

I also wipe my ass. What's your point?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

it's funny that your posting is so "fire and forget"-like. You post shit, then ignore what you have posted so you can respond in another way... :roll:

I would, too, if my posts were that dysfunctional.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Well, it appears that Detard has plunged face first into yet another bag of Chetoes. Looks like he needs some Oreos and milk to snap him out of this funk.

Now there's a thought. Detard and funk in the same sentence? Could you just imagine that fucker at a P-Funk concert? He'd be all handing out Bush stickers and brothas would be throwing shit at him. It would be phat.

Embrace your inner Oreo.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

BSmack wrote:
DrDetroit wrote:Dumbfuck B seems to ignore the fact that on those lists cities like Detroit (90% black) are at the top. Hmmmm, just ignoring the obvious or just ignorant. Also seems to ignore the FACT that the increase of diabetes among blacks is directly related to being overweight.
Just when I think you can't POSSIBLY be any more ignorant, you go and prove me wrong.

The only red states that have really got it going on are Utah (sup Mormons?) and Montana. Meanwhile, all those Deaniacs up in Vermont smoking their hippy lettuce and thowing you the bird errr "peace sign" are laughing at your FAT ASS.

Bri. deftly effects a complete change of topic before page 2...prop's brau, I knew you could do it :wink:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

ChargerMike wrote:
BSmack wrote:

Bri. deftly effects a complete change of topic before page 2...prop's brau, I knew you could do it :wink:
I couldn't have done it without OC Mike. He was nails with that big ass generality about hippies being out of shape.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

BSmack wrote:Mike was the one making that comparison. I was the one turning his comparison on its head. And I got the added benefit of making you look even dumber than usual in the process. Bode me.
Actually, facts and mattering and all, but Fubuclown first made the assertion that your average veggie hippie could kick the shit out of your average Republican. I simply rebutted.

I'm with you on the fat states thing, but I just don't get where you guys got your perception that hippies are these in-shape, healthy physical specimens. Everyone I've ever known has been the type to substitute Jagermeister for his regular bong water to see if he can get a better high.
Tom wrote:Patchouli oil doesn't smell that bad. :lol: :lol:
No, but if that didn't deter the neck, he'd have a definite disadvantage when the hippie signals his girlfriend, she opens her legs and her unwashed snizz ssssssssssssSSHLOCK'S open like a grilled cheese sammich. Man, once that musty aroma hits the redneck's olfactory sensors, it's game fucking over. :D
----------------------------------------

Any chance we can get back on topic here? I saw the Republican drones step up and bash Bush on the Harriet Miers nomination, but we can't get an objective opinion from a brainwashed Democrat about the unfortunate actions of a few Maryland Legislators at the state level? Sad...
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Variable wrote:Any chance we can get back on topic here? I saw the Republican drones step up and bash Bush on the Harriet Miers nomination, but we can't get an objective opinion from a brainwashed Democrat about the unfortunate actions of a few Maryland Legislators at the state level? Sad...

I'm guessing not...Mikey has conveniently ignored the thread, Bri. is going on about Neck's vs. Hippies, and Sh*tslinger is incoherrent at best.....chalk it up to "typical".
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

ChargerMike wrote:
Variable wrote:Any chance we can get back on topic here? I saw the Republican drones step up and bash Bush on the Harriet Miers nomination, but we can't get an objective opinion from a brainwashed Democrat about the unfortunate actions of a few Maryland Legislators at the state level? Sad...

I'm guessing not...Mikey has conveniently ignored the thread, Bri. is going on about Neck's vs. Hippies, and Sh*tslinger is incoherrent at best.....chalk it up to "typical".
I wasn't aware that I was a Democrat and when a call for Democrats to speak up, you look to my direction as a representative.

I am not a part of a political party and they don't pay me. You have the incorrect belief that people who think Bush is the worst president in a long ass time, are just that: people.

Talk about a brainwashing. Thats shit robots do when programmed to destroy all humans.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Variable wrote:Actually, facts and mattering and all, but Fubuclown first made the assertion that your average veggie hippie could kick the shit out of your average Republican. I simply rebutted.
You could have rebutted by saying that stereotypes don't play on either side of the aisle. But you didn't and chose to feed the stereotypes some more.
I'm with you on the fat states thing, but I just don't get where you guys got your perception that hippies are these in-shape, healthy physical specimens. Everyone I've ever known has been the type to substitute Jagermeister for his regular bong water to see if he can get a better high.
I tried that with Vodka 20 years ago. It doesn't work. I did a lot of other stupid things way back when. But, when hippies grow up, they go vegan, take up hiking, yoga or some other healthy shit. When necks grow up they go to Luby's and wait to get shot.

Any chance we can get back on topic here? I saw the Republican drones step up and bash Bush on the Harriet Miers nomination, but we can't get an objective opinion from a brainwashed Democrat about the unfortunate actions of a few Maryland Legislators at the state level? Sad...
Were legislators thowing cookies?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

"When necks grow up they go to Luby's and wait to get shot."

Touche' :lol:
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

BSmack wrote: You could have rebutted by saying that stereotypes don't play on either side of the aisle. But you didn't and chose to feed the stereotypes some more.
You call it "feeding stereotypes", I call it trying to have some fun. Lighten up, dude.
I tried that with Vodka 20 years ago. It doesn't work. I did a lot of other stupid things way back when. But, when hippies grow up, they go vegan, take up hiking, yoga or some other healthy shit. When necks grow up they go to Luby's and wait to get shot.
Okay, you may have a point there, but I'd still put my money on "likes to fight" neck, rather than "can't we just talk this through?" hippie guy. :D

Were legislators thowing cookies?
No, but they were rationlizing it, legitimizing it and not only didn't discourage it, they essentially said that he had it coming because his skin was black! That's the kind of persecution a certain recently-deceased Mrs. Parks was fighting for in Birmingham in the '60's, if you recall. Sad that blacks themselves are still pulling that shit in '05.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Variable wrote:No, but they were rationlizing it, legitimizing it and not only didn't discourage it, they essentially said that he had it coming because his skin was black! That's the kind of persecution a certain recently-deceased Mrs. Parks was fighting for in Birmingham in the '60's, if you recall. Sad that blacks themselves are still pulling that shit in '05.
They were doing exactly what you were doing in this thread.

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=11035

Which, is not wrong. But is kinda scummy.

:wink:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

That thread is about deflection of attention, this thread is about encouraging racist attacks. Apples and oranges doesn't even do that horrid comparison justice. How about Kiwi fruit and canteloupe?