Jeff2K5 time to collect your sig for the week.

The best of the best
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

Big Daddy wrote: This is as far as i got when i stumbled upon this pic. Jackass, is that a KIA your driving in the background? License plate # 1KIA4COWBOYFAITHFUL -

I gotta ask, what kind of damage does it do at the pump?
That is a honda crv with a honk if you wanna blow me bumper sticker..

I hated when Cory Nye would be behind me

plate # whereisLavar

cost to filler up is a mere 82 dollars
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

It's Friday already , and Jeff still isn't here , even to defend himself ?

Jeez , someone said it earlier , it's just words . Being that it's just words posted on the internet , someones ass is really chapped and sore if they don't come correct .

Zero points for gloating after Redskin wins . Zero fan quotient for Jeff not sacking up . Absolute zero for Jeff period .
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

drummer wrote:It's Friday already , and Jeff still isn't here , even to defend himself ?

Jeez , someone said it earlier , it's just words . Being that it's just words posted on the internet , someones ass is really chapped and sore if they don't come correct .

Zero points for gloating after Redskin wins . Zero fan quotient for Jeff not sacking up . Absolute zero for Jeff period .
He's around- he just doesn't have the sack to come in here
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

BBMarley wrote:
drummer wrote:It's Friday already , and Jeff still isn't here , even to defend himself ?

He's around- he just doesn't have the sack to come in here
That's bullshit . Even if he doesn't own up to the bet , he should at least take the beatdown he has coming from welching on it .

Zero cred for Jeff .
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

Big Daddy wrote:
This is as far as i got when i stumbled upon this pic. Jackass, is that a KIA your driving in the background? License plate # 1KIA4COWBOYFAITHFUL -

I gotta ask, what kind of damage does it do at the pump?
i got my wife a kia sorrento last night. V6, but, still.....19 freaking highway miles to the gallon? not great.

jackass- that's really you? holy crap- you are a scary lookin dude. and i dont mean just cuz you have a big ass knife in your hand :shock: :D
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

This isn't going well for Jeff......
get out, get out while there's still time
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Actually, it's not going well for many of the seeping vaginas in this thread, either.

Yes, Jeffy is a welcher, and deserves to be pummeled by kcwife, but for God & G0D's sake, the rest of us "got it" after the tenth time someone whined about the welcher.

Ban his ass, burn him in effigy, label him with the Scarlet Letter "W" (for WELCHER), whatever gets your rocks off... but quit your fucking whining about it if you're not going to do anything about it, and MOVE THE FUCK ON.
Nope. Not dead.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

G.O. wrote:jackass- that's really you? holy crap- you are a scary lookin dude. and i dont mean just cuz you have a big ass knife in your hand :shock: :D
what me? I look scary?

RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

JHawkBCD wrote:... if you're not going to do anything about it, and MOVE THE FUCK ON.
Perhaps now is a good time to interject with Euro's (Nishlord's) sentiment: re: Every board needs its tards.

My thought initially was that when it comes to Jeff, every team needs its tards, which is why I found it kinda perplexing that TominVa would go to bat for him, when in fact, TominVa should be the first to pile on the welcher, for misrepresenting the Skins as such.

And JHawk, have a drink. It's sociology 101, in action, combined with pussbag-welching concensus punishment at work here ... sorta like the Cryin' Ryin' Award on a mini-scale, no? Unless, of course this propels Jeff into that competition ... :lol:

Carry on ...
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

RadioFan wrote:... combined with pussbag-welching concensus punishment at work here ...
Punishment? You've gotta be fucking kidding me. Your techniques are about as punishing as being subjected to listening to Fran Drescher reading "War and Peace"... the problem is, Jeffy ain't the one here taking the "onslaught"... the rest of us are.

Like I said, do something or STFU about it.
Nope. Not dead.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

JHawkBCD wrote:... the problem is, Jeffy ain't the one here taking the "onslaught"
Yes, he is. Sorry to spoil your perpetually bad mood. Try the Boulevard Fall Special.
JHawkSybil wrote:... the rest of us are.
My condolences. :cry:
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

RadioFan in response to JHawkBTK wrote: Yes, he is. Sorry to spoil your perpetually bad mood. Try the Boulevard Fall Special.
Sound advice, RF; don't mind if I do!

PS: Play nice with BTK. You'd be bitterman too if your school had a fat, stupid coach and was about to be blown out by 70. Here's hoping that the Sooners at least replace their divots before Sunday's game....
Solo
Elwood

Post by Solo »

jackass007 wrote:Image

:lol:

Rack it!
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

Truman wrote:Sure, orc ... It would be an honor to finally read that PM you sent me six weeks ago.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jeff, you see, has personal problems. He takes
the board too seriously, and his 'girlfriend' is a
frozen brat.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

RadioFan wrote:
JHawkBCD wrote:... the problem is, Jeffy ain't the one here taking the "onslaught"
Yes, he is.
Really?

Looks more like a bunch of jilted homecoming queens crying crocodile tears and messing up their makeup to me.

You fucking suck.
Sorry to spoil your perpetually bad mood.
Bad mood? Trust me, ass clown... I'm laughing. And at the moment, I'm laughing at you.
Nope. Not dead.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

JHawkBCD wrote:
Punishment? You've gotta be fucking kidding me. Your techniques are about as punishing as being subjected to listening to Fran Drescher reading "War and Peace"...
Seems like punishment enough to me.
...the problem is, Jeffy ain't the one here taking the "onslaught"... the rest of us are.

Nope, not bothering me a bit and doubtful it's hurting anyone else's feelings either, 'cept for Jeff. You seem to be the only one having a "problem" with the thread. You don't have to open it or read it, you know.

Put that bullet back in your pocket before you shoot yourself in the foot.

Oops, too late. Nice meltdown, dork.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

orcinus wrote:
Truman wrote:Sure, orc ... It would be an honor to finally read that PM you sent me six weeks ago.
:roll:

Hmph. The deliveryboy must've blown a groin or sumpthin. Courier-service from Chicago sure ain't what it used to be....
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

jackass007 wrote:
G.O. wrote:jackass- that's really you? holy crap- you are a scary lookin dude. and i dont mean just cuz you have a big ass knife in your hand :shock: :D
what me? I look scary?

jeebus keeRist....last time i saw a mellon like that; i was at a 24hr. choke~n~puke @ 3am half "moellered."

Dude had a similar sized tool in one hand and a fire extinguisher in the other. he was serving up 5 egg "griddle scraping" omlettes like his Parole would be in violation if he stopped.

the place was Full...and everybody got out Happy and Home safe!

PROPS to you 007 on the GREAT Eats!

i left a Tip...btw!

January 1, 2010....we're having DUCK for Dinner...
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

JHawkBCD wrote:Trust me, ass clown... I'm laughing.
Very good sig material brother.

Wiegh in or step off, JHawking. This thread is about Jeff being a welcher and a tard, not about you needing attention.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Ain't nothing but passing time RadioFan. When board drama ensues, I just arbitrarily throw up posts, play devil's advocate, and ..... pass time.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

War Wagon wrote: You seem to be the only one having a "problem" with the thread.
No, I'm the only one calling you, RadioFan, and your fellow washer-woman compadres out for being a covey of bitching hens that merely cackle and whine about the problem, but don't do shit about it because you're all pussies.

Either vote to ban the fucker or shut up about it.
RadioFan wrote:Wiegh in or step off, JHawking. This thread is about whining over Jeff being a welcher and a tard, but not doing shit about it.
FTFY, you sorry douche.
Nope. Not dead.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

JHawkBCD wrote:
War Wagon wrote: You seem to be the only one having a "problem" with the thread.
No, I'm the only one calling you, RadioFan, and your fellow washer-woman compadres out for being a covey of bitching hens that merely cackle and whine about the problem, but don't do shit about it because you're all pussies.
I hadn't even posted in this thread until you decided to show your redass, dumbfuck. I could care less whether Jeff does or does not honor his sig bet. No sweat off my balls either way, just as I don't get all puffed up in righteous indignation if others choose to call him on it and have a few laughs at his expense.

Get the fuck over yourself, Barney.
Either vote to ban the fucker or shut up about it.
Last I checked, welching a sig bet doesn't violate board rules, so why should he be banned? The dressing down he's receiving is much more effective than a ban anyway. Banning him would give him an easy way out.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

War Wagon wrote:Last I checked, welching a sig bet doesn't violate board rules, so why should he be banned? The dressing down he's receiving is much more effective than a ban anyway.
Oh yeah, you've REALLY dressed him down with that epcot smack y'all have been running. :meds:

Rack you, Washer Woman Wagon.
Nope. Not dead.

Post by Guest »

Well this thread certainly took on a life of it's own didn't it?

A few thoughts:

Jeff2K5 wear the fucking sig already. I hung one on KC paul a few weeks back that was worse than the one I hung on you. He was a man about it, guess that makes you something less.

:roll:

That being said though it's not something bannable . Not that my vote counts for much but since it's our bet he is welching on I'd rather we just forget the whole thing if it comes to that. One of the reasons I stopped fucking around here and got serious was that I like the fact that so many NFL teams are represented.

Losing a Foreskin fan albeit a tard only weakens the place IMO.

Jeff if you have some sort of problem with me making a sig bet wasn't a good idea then. The whole idea is for the loser to have to sport an embarassing sig, others do it, why can't you?

Anyway that's all I have to say here. It seems to me that I can't do any more to Jeff than he hasn't already done to himself.

This thread has run it's course.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

I'm going to start reading over here more for laughs. There are some hidden gems over here for big time chuckles. A week or so ago we had whitey wagon beating the drum over jiminphilly stealing his football picks, and now this week Jeff2K has bogued out. LOL

Old Jeff is sporting some other sig...where did that come from? You guys keep up the good work in here.

Rip City
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

I thought Luther was dead..
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

No, Luther's not dead.

Like velocet, I just had to run him for a while.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

If you're gonna lurk in here, Jeff, at least man up!
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RACK this thread.

AREKIVE!!
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

I agree, any WELCER thread should be quickly saved to be thrown back at the offending party
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

~ POOF ~