FSU/UVA

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

FSU/UVA

Post by Vito Corleone »

UVA up 23-10 and driving again. Looks like we might lose another undefeated.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

HOLY CRAP

FSU is just plain horrible right now. I have not seem them look this bad in a long time.

GO CAVS
"Rest easy Woody, the new man has arrived."
Waz
Elwood

Re: FSU/UVA

Post by Waz »

Vito Corleone wrote:UVA up 23-10 and driving again. Looks like we might lose another undefeated.
calm down ab, act like you have been there before.

oh wait it's been 35 years,youhaven't
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

so you were rooting for...

ND
Minn
PSU

You bastard. But thanks, I think.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

88 wrote:I'm rooting for Virginia. That means they are going to lose on the last play of the game. Sorry.
I'm in this boat. I saw the thread, turned on the game since the ALCS is done...and FSU scores. :?
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Screen pass on 3rd and 15? WTF??
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

One less "zero loss" team on the books. Rack Virginia!
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

PrimeX wrote:One less "zero loss" team on the books. Rack Virginia!
That helped your Horns. UT's S.O.S. could have them behind VaTech in the BCS standing.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

SOS is not part of the BCS formula outside of the computer polls. It's too bad they are out cause then I wouldn't have to see Texas schedule teams like Sam Houston State.

I highly doubt vtech is even going to win the ACC much less challenge for the BCS title game.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Where's ...

...and the Floriduh High Crew??? :lol:

This just made me feel better... :lol:

We lost 3 1st Team All-Americans on our O line, and a starting guard due to injury's in the last week and a half... so I know why we lost...

Florida High... had no buisness being #4 in the country!

the truth
Last edited by M2 on Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Re: FSU/UVA

Post by Vito Corleone »

Waz wrote:
Vito Corleone wrote:UVA up 23-10 and driving again. Looks like we might lose another undefeated.
calm down ab, act like you have been there before.

oh wait it's been 35 years,youhaven't
:lol:
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

Damn that was painful. FSU played poorly and Va. kicked their ass in every aspect of the game. Congrats. Cavs.
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Vito Corleone wrote:SOS is not part of the BCS formula outside of the computer polls.

Semantics. SOS IS the Computer polls.

It's too bad they are out cause then I wouldn't have to see Texas schedule teams like Sam Houston State.

Better than scheduling Big 12 teams this year. :lol:

I highly doubt vtech is even going to win the ACC much less challenge for the BCS title game.

Do not cofuse hope with doubt.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Yow. That UVA QB is fucking nails.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

rozy wrote:
Vito Corleone wrote:SOS is not part of the BCS formula outside of the computer polls.

Semantics. SOS IS the Computer polls.

It's too bad they are out cause then I wouldn't have to see Texas schedule teams like Sam Houston State.

Better than scheduling Big 12 teams this year. :lol:

Do not cofuse hope with doubt.
SOS is only a small part of the computer polls. And yes the traditional powers of the B-12 are down but that doesn't mean that the conference as a hole doesn't have teams that can represent. Tech is looking like a legit top 15 team even if they get their asses handed to them next week. And though I think NU is a fraud they very likely could wind up in the B12 title game with only one loss and that would put them in the top 12. Texas will have enough W/L against top ranked opponents to offset anything that the SEC champ or ACC champ can gain in the computer polls as long as they stay in the top 2 in the human polls.

As I said before, Vtech hasn't looked very good this year against medicore competition. The final margin of victory is not as close as their games are.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

Vito Corleone wrote:As I said before, Vtech hasn't looked very good this year against medicore competition. The final margin of victory is not as close as their games are.
Tech has looked poor at time against some of the mediocre competition. But that happens sometimes when you only play suck teams. The players know that they are going to go on a 2 or 3 TD in 2 min run due to special teams and D. Unfortunately, I think that apporach may bite them in the ass this year. When the team is focused, it is dominate.
I do worry about the game at Md this weekend. Seems like the perfect time for the "Chokies" to rear their ugly head.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Defense was no where to be found in the first half

If our defense isnt around to carry the whole team then we sink.

Well atleast I can quit dreaming about being a top team again until next year.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

m2 wrote: Florida High... had no buisness being #4 in the country!
But we so owned uva...

TOTAL FIRST DOWNS
Florida State 26
Virginia 22

TOTAL NET YARDS
Florida State 472
Virginia 326

Total Plays
Florida State 80
Virginia 67

Average Gain
Florida State 5.9
Virginia 4.9

NET YARDS RUSHING
Florida State 95
Virginia 20

Rushes
Florida State 21
Virginia 28

Average per rush
Florida State 4.5
Virginia 0.7

NET YARDS PASSING
Florida State 377
Virginia 306

Completions-attempted
Florida State 35-59
Virginia 27-39

Sincerely,
mTool
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

^^^^

I laughed... :lol:

call the AP, USA Today, and ESPN, since Mr. T pointed it out...change the records FSU won...
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

And for any hoos on the board....

:Insert 2004's Scoreboard:

'Bode

the truth