but more importantly,

GO FUCK YOURSELF KAL!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Best running back in the country.

tears Jerry, tears.

Let me help you out, m2ool:

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Almost as bad as getting raped by Texas Tech in the Holiday Bowl. You have no tradition, you have no chance now and your future sucks beacause your Cal and your inly claim to fame involves a trombone or a shower rod.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

clutch 4th quarter performance by the golden bears:

outscored 19-3.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

We outplayed them from start to finish. The scoreboard doesn't indicate who the true winner was tonight.

sincerely, with a plunger hanging out of my bloddy asshole,

mTard
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Pant, Pant, shrinkie, stroke,....pant, pant, ......

What happens when you get the multi-billion dollar corporations - Big Tech, Big Pharma, foreign money, etc., able to form collaboration with politicians susceptible to corruption via payouts and power with the media which controls the messaging to the population of the country?
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

We were missing our 3 starting receivers. We were missing our key cheer leaders. We were missing a very integral part of our water delivery system to the players.

Translation.....
We got our asses fucked by a better team tonight and Maurice Drew is still running.

M200l........Cal is a joke, you're a joke and the only way you'll play in the rose bowl is by playing UCLA as a visitor.

the scary thing is that on our broadcast last night we interviewed Nate Longshore who is a RS Freshman for Cal and he's such a good guy. Very well spoken, well mannered, polite, good QB.......and I thought......Christ, this is a great kid but I can't root for Cal because idiots like M-2ool are Cal Fans....it's a shame.
Last edited by Laxplayer on Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

They might still get a Holiday Bowl birth against OU. That would be epic.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Maybe now my next door neighbor will take that POS Kal flag down that he's been flying all day, every day, since August :roll:

Congrats lax, on both games. Couldn't happen to a nicer hater than you.
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

Oh come on Jimmy, there are nicer haters than me....now should we start bitching and arguing about next week yet?
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

I need to think about it a little bit. But ya, I figure you and killian and I gotta take the gloves off next week. :)
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

I'm wearing gloves? who am I? Michael Jackson?
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Stay tuned for a callout near you :wink:
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

I hope the phone's not busy......
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Damn 47-40!!!! Guess I'll check out the replay on TBS. (Was watching the BSU Broncos squeak out a win against Portland State 21-14) Rack the Bruins!
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Laxplayer wrote:
the scary thing is that on our broadcast last night we interviewed Nate Longshore who is a RS Freshman for Cal and he's such a good guy. Very well spoken, well mannered, polite, good QB.......and I thought......Christ, this is a great kid but I can't root for Cal because idiots like M-2ool are Cal Fans....it's a shame.
Isn't it funny how that works? I never really had any feeling one way or the other about MSU. Normally, I would've been rooting for them against Notre Dame and Michigan. But tards like Babs and m2ool actually make you root for teams you otherwise wouldn't.
"Keys, woman!"
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:
Laxplayer wrote:
Isn't it funny how that works? I never really had any feeling one way or the other about MSU. Normally, I would've been rooting for them against Notre Dame and Michigan. But tards like Babs and m2ool actually make you root for teams you otherwise wouldn't.
:lol:

Exactly! Of course I would be rooting against Cal anyway. Now I just hate them even more if that's possible.
FIGHT ON!
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

FeCal fan going to show up?

Thats what they get for that laughable schedule they have played up until now, Suckramento State?
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

The Seer... and Bruin fans are a class act.

they deserved this win!

I'm sure they would have shown the same class if they weren't the better team...

m2 is the truth
PrimeX
Mercia Furst

Post by PrimeX »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote: Isn't it funny how that works? I never really had any feeling one way or the other about MSU. Normally, I would've been rooting for them against Notre Dame and Michigan. But tards like Babs and m2ool actually make you root for teams you otherwise wouldn't.
I'm drivin' this boat.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:
Maybe now my next door neighbor will take that POS Kal flag down that he's been flying all day, every day, since August

Congrats lax, on both games. Couldn't happen to a nicer hater than you

in our hood that fucker wouldn have gotten a letter from HOA! :lol:

yeah go fuck yourself TEDFORD...
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I've got nothing against Cal but when you've got an obnoxious fan like m2 posting propaganda every week, you like to see them lose just to watch him squirm.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Shoalzie wrote:I've got nothing against Cal but when you've got an obnoxious fan like m2 posting propaganda every week, you like to see them lose just to watch him squirm.
cal was a joke from the beginning of the season. this game was over the minute cal arrived at lax.

national rankings are ridiculous. TT isn't nothing special either, but they'll move up a few spots after beating a mediocre at best nebraska squad.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I switched out my Kansas St pick for CAL +2, and things were looking good until the 4th qtr.

Those fuckers.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Watched the game with some UCLA fans down at the Hotel Bar. Great fans but per the typical (Seer is an exception to the rule) UCLA fan they weren't very knowledgeable about the game of football.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.