all time debate

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

all time debate

Post by bradhusker »

it seems that there is a growing contingent of usc fans who want to thump their chests, and take on the all time debate, ok, ive got no problem with that, cause I believe that HARD FACTS are on my side,
it seems that some pussy named van and and his girl friend named socal, are making some noise about usc fielding some better squads than 95 nebraska?
for starters, ive looked at those usc squads, and not a single one of them stands anywhere close to the famed 95 huskers,
according to van, he says that the trojans are bigger stronger and faster, and play much tougher competition?

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA, thats me,
dying of mocking laughter at that kind of stupid ignorant remark,

95 nebraska faced 4 final top ten teams, so far, usc has yet to face more than 1 in any given year, last year, their only top ten opponent, came in the title game,
advantage 95 NU,

so far, usc has not faced a single team with the speed of a 95 florida,
advantage NU,
so far, usc has not faced a defense with the likes of a warren sapp and a ray lewis,
advantage NU,
95 nebraska featured a defense that is ten times better than ANY usc team of ANY season,
so far, usc has not sent a defensive back to the NFL who is in the same league as a mike minter,
advantage NU,
reggie bush is indeed great, but, ahmann green is bigger and stronger and FASTER, not my opinion, but hard FACT.
I dont even have to mention lawerence phillips, reggie bush sucks in comparison,
I dont care if phillips is in prison now, I am strictly comparing them during their college years, again, its no contest,
advantage NU,
van is one ignorant queer boy, id slap him around, bitch fuck him, and spit him out,
ANYONE who remotely knows a thing about big time power football, will tell you to a man, that 95 NU beats usc on every level,
the blackshirts would have beat your heisman pussy QB to a pulp, the same way we beat another heisman pussy QB to a pulp,
the blackshirts would have crippled reggie bush, the same way we crippled a much better runner, by the name of fred taylor,
advantage NU,
pussy van says that football now is better?
sorry van, wrong again, id take fred taylor , jamal lewis, and travis henry over reggie bush any day of the weeek, id take ahmann green and phillips over reggie bush any day of the week, and they all played college ball ten years ago,
in fact, id argue that ten years ago, the miami defense with warren sapp and ray lewis was stronger than that of today,
id argue that the florida teams from the mid ninties were faster than any team usc plays today, ANOTHER FACT.
man, it is so damm hard being this smart, plus, it feels so good to rape a usc fag like you,
van, hows it feel having your ass handed to you?
cause I'm just getting started, I havent even rolled up my sleeves yet,
:evil:
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Wow.

It only took you two posts to prove to me that you're an utterly worthless cuntscreamer who's not worth the effort.

Ummm...

FACT!
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

?

Post by bradhusker »

an even bigger WOW,
you obviously cant handle FACTS, so you call me a cunt?
the FACT is that when you were handed your ass in here, by not only me, but others as well, you run crying to your queer sissy friends from the pac ten, or should I say the pussy ten,
you tried in vain to say that nebraska played kansas, meanwhile, kansas finishes the year ranked 10, in the country, then goes on to dry fuck UCLA in their bowl game,
you tried in vain to say that football of ten seasons ago, isnt as good as today, meanwhile, I proved you wrong on ALL counts,
the FACT is that you are not worth the time and effort, you are a dumb as a turd pac ten apologist, a shit for brains sissy, who cant stand toe to toe with anyone who has half a brain even,
so when pitted against a giant like me, you can only cry like a two bit whore,
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

1993 FSU....

:lol:

Team of the 90s
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

bradhusker, calling Reggie Bush a "pussy" and saying Nebraska from ten years ago was bigger and faster than today's top teams is your idea of "facts".

Basically, you're a loudmouthed screamer Nebraska Honk who's living in the past and who's about as objective as an SS officer appraising the locals in war torn Namibia.

'95 Nebraska was good, but they'd get absolutely poodlefucked by today's USC team. Nebraska wouldn't have the slightest notion of how how to slow down USC's current offense, which isn't some one dimensional "Run & Gun" nonsense like Spurrier's Florida offense. USC's defense would absolutely destroy Nebraska's plodding, unimaginative Tommy Frazier led offense, which consisted of a bazillion run plays followed by the occasional broken play leading to Frazier running around until he found somebody.

Time marches on. Nebraska's athletes in '95 wouldn't be competitive with today's athletes at USC. Hell, nobody else's athletes today are even competitive with USC's, much less Nebraska's thoroughly overrated ones from '95, most of whom went on to do precisely dick in the NFL.

Stick 'em on a neutral field in a bowl game and it'd be over by half time. Today's USC team would beat the '95 Nebraska team by at least thirty.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Looks like old Brad's got him some fresh meat.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

WolverineSteve wrote:Looks like old Brad's got him some fresh meat.
well said.
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

actually I believe its a case of "new" brad having some fresh meat.
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

I think you're right Nolesy. :lol:
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

and the winner of the new Brad contest is......................crown.
I go with him because of his 2 prong approach. Comining in obviously as Tiberious and at the same time sneaking in the back door as Cicero.
Dude may have access to multiple internet accounts but theres no mistaking that crown lack of imagination or creativity.

Then again I could be wrong and its just skull being extremely bored.

The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

What? a conference debate?

E UNUM PLURIBUS
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

rack the seer!
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Uh....wasn't it bradhuskers with the 's' on the end???????

Weird.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

?

Post by bradhusker »

hey vanna?
how come with every new post, you say something more ignorant and stupid, than the post before? FOR EXAMPLE.............

you said that it was easy shutting down steve spurrier's "one dimensional " offense? REALLY?
I got some disturbing news for ya pussy van, FRED TAYLOR ran the rock for that team, and guess what? reggie faggott bush is not half the back that taylor was, not only was taylor a fuckin stud in college, but he is a pro bowl stud in the pros as well,
next time you open your mouth in here, take that cock out first, and spit out any remaining cum, you faggott pac ten queer queen,
lets compare, shall we?

that florida team from the mid nineties would rape and sodomize your precious trojans, forget about the all time behemouth known as 95 NU,
we wont even go there,
if 95 NU played ANY usc squad from ANY season, including right now, it would be a blood rape skull fuckfest, it would be over by the first quarter,
for starters, our defense would be too fast for sc to handle, not to mention the fact that we are ten times more physical, usc is a finesse team in comparison,
95 NU beats usc in every single category, including special teams,
our defense is ten times more physical and fast, PLUS, our offense would bulldoze your pussy trojan team, flat as a pancake,
REMEMBER THIS, this isnt just the opinion of a corn fed stud, but this is a known fact in the football world, ask ANY college football insider, and they will easily explain to you just how much of a mis-match it would be,
funny thing is, you are too stupid to realize this fact, so I am wasting my time here,
ive laid fact after fact on the table here, while you post lie after lie, you yourself said that steve spurrier's team was one-dimensional, this was ANOTHER LIE, in a long series of bold faced lies, which leads me to believe that you are a queer boy, cause everyone and their mother knows that ONLY queer boys lie with such reckless abandon,
those spurrier teams were some of the most balanced offenses in NCAA history, and, I might add, some of the most prolific of all time,
so, having said all that, and having exposed you for the sissy fairy that you are, isnt it time we move on?
advantage NU,
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

?

Post by bradhusker »

oh Mr. T?
93 FSU beat 93 NU by 2 pts, mainly due to horrible officiating,
so, the game could have gone either way,
HOWEVER, its safe to conclude that 95 NU would have butcher raped your noles, case closed.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

oh Mr. T?
93 FSU beat 93 NU by 2 pts, mainly due to horrible officiating,
so, the game could have gone either way,
Uhhh, Brad, let's rethink that. The officials did just about everything possible to give that game to NU. What with the clock mistake and then moving the ball closer for the final FG try.

The officials did nothing to help FSU.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Face it brad Nebraska is a team of the past and hasn't done
jack shit in a decade. They'll continue to be the Big XII's
bitch for the balance of this season and, outside of Lincoln,
nobody gives a rat's ass about 95 NU. There are a number
of teams since 95 who would kick the everliving fuck out of
95 NU.

Washed up. Has been. Forgotten. The New NU.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Left Seater wrote:
Except call back a Nebraska punt return for a TD on a clipping call that the NBC yokels could never find despite three or four different camera angles of the play.

Or William Floyd getting credit for a TD on a dive even though he fumbled before crossing the plane.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

?

Post by bradhusker »

hey jimmy?
the only pussy in this forum is YOU, ya fuck faggott,
did you just post a pic of the hurricanes?
BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA,
teams get hard-ons when they play miami, just ask va tech and nc state, miami no longer has balls, they are a pussy squad, like you,
NU is 4-0 right now,
did you say plenty of teams since 95 would beat 95 NU?
that sounds like something a faggott would say, so its safe to assume that you Jimmy, are a sissy faggott, with a pussy in your pants,
man, I'd love to see you in person, so I could beat the ever lovin shit out of you, ya pencil neck pussy, FUCK YOU,
every time you post, you get laughed at for your ignorant takes,
again, every knowledgeable football insider talks about 95 NU as the greatest team in the history of college football, period.

which is why a faggott girly fairy like you Jimmy boy, thinks otherwise,
thank you for dis-agreeing with KNOWN FACT, it clearly shows what kind of pussy you are, ONLY a pussy ass punk bitch would dis-agree with solid facts,
so jimmy, if you ever come down to Orlando, I would love to beat the ever lovin piss fuck shit out of you, ya fuckin bitch faggott,
fuckin queer boy jimmy is turning this football forum into a gay bathhouse, fuck that piece of shit,
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

?

Post by bradhusker »

Degenerate wrote:
Left Seater wrote:
Except call back a Nebraska punt return for a TD on a clipping call that the NBC yokels could never find despite three or four different camera angles of the play.

Or William Floyd getting credit for a TD on a dive even though he fumbled before crossing the plane.
RAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks degenerate, for making left seater look like a punk ass fruit,
HEY LEFTY?
just curious, hows it feel to be made a fool of?
you just posted a reply, and lied again, THEN, degenerate posted FACTS about that title game in 93, making you look like the ignorant pussy that you are,
nice,
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Degenerate wrote: Except call back a Nebraska punt return for a TD on a clipping call that the NBC yokels could never find despite three or four different camera angles of the play.

1) Cameras always catch every action on the play? I am sure there wasnt a clip. The officials were paid off.... :roll:
2) The call couldve gone either way on the Floyd TD. Even in slow motion, neither the TD or the fumble was a definate call. If we had instant replay back then, it would still have been a TD.
3) The NBC announcers sucked all game long. They also had a boner for Osborne.
4) The officials tried to give Nebraska the game at the end. If you couldnt see that, then get off the fucking board.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Sudden Sam wrote: Whew! Man, y'all need to hire Daniel Moore to do your school's paintings.
The only pic I could find of the game at the time and it was a horrible painting.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

brad,

the PSU '94 team could have ripped through the '95 Blackshirts. There is no question that the '94 PSU OL was one of the best squads ever.

Even if the trenches went in Nebraska's favor, PSU would have beaten the DBs with Bobby Engram and Freddy Scott.

Might have been a hell of a game...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Hell, the defense for Florida State's '99 squad would have owned 95 NU.

And their offense would have kicked the shit out of them.

:lol:
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

?

Post by bradhusker »

hey Mr. T,
degenerate came up with two stone cold facts, that were OBVIOUS to every person watching that game, including every poster in this forum, with the exception of you, mainly because you are a pussy fsu apologist,
a fruity queen punk ass bitch, NOW, if you continue to fail to understand the facts about that classic contest, get the fuck off this board, before I throw you off, you little sissy FSU fairy, A cornfed powerhouse like myself, would chew you up and spit you out, little pencil neck queens like you, DONT belong in a forum discussing power football, so, I'd advise you to get the fuck out, because you dont have a fuckin clue, got it? your a clueless fairy,
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Sad sad that a mother fucker has to steal someone elses troll....

BTW.....

FSU is still the team of the 90s, you corn fed bitch.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

?

Post by bradhusker »

WRONG AGAIN T,

nebraska is clearly the team of the 90's case closed, NU has 3 titles, fsu, only 2,

plus, according to every football insider, the 95 NU team is the greatest in the history of the game, WHAT? you wanna bring up your pusssy 99 fsu squad? the one that BARELY squeaked by 4-7 clemson?
punk ass,

ask every poster in here, and clearly, NU is the team of the 90's, period.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

the universe would end due to the tremendous amounts of energy released.
can I just get a takeout container?

--brad
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

?

Post by bradhusker »

by the way heupel, before this season began, I bet you were feeling pretty good about the NU game, FORGET IT, our QB is gonna drop 400 yds passing on you sooner fruits,
NU is 4-0, and we run west coast now, you guys are done, the balance of power in the big 12 is getting ready to shift back to us,
by the way, you are right, 95 NU would basically skull fuck all those teams you mentioned, it seems you did your research, good work,
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

If the power of 95 NU had been bottled up the world's dependence on oil would have been eliminated and an entirely new source of energy would service the world. For all eternity. :evil:

- brad
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

If 95 NU played Hoover Dam, they would have put up 500 yards on the ground. :evil:

- brad
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

95 NU's defense could control the line of scrimmage against a tsunami. :evil:

- brad
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

There is a good reason why NBC never showed the clip. All of their shots are focused on the ball carrier while the clip is behind and below the play. And save the "it had no effect on the play" line of whining. A clip is different than a holding call because every single clip is going to be called because it is a safety violation.

And as for the TD as it has been pointed out even with replay that call would likely have stayed on the board since it was hard to call even in freeze frame.

So again, the officials did nothing to help FSU in that game.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

even the guys in jail who used me for sex ll agree taht the 95 Huskers were the best ever.

Bradley

Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

Believe the Heupel wrote:Nebraska fan bitching about a clipping call that cost them a national title is ironic.

Sincerely,

That was soooo far from me it didn't even matter, back in the day no one cared about the safety issue, just, did it effect the outcome of the play?
Besides, when I juked Pruitt ( he was like an All-American or something, right?) and half dozen other Gooners, that run was so pretty the refs had NO choice but to drop jaw in amazment and drop their whistles to their chests.
Just like everyone else at Owen Field that beautiful November day.

Yours,
Johnny the Jet Rodgers
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

We're gonna settle this once and for all...I'm gonna run some sims tonight on NCAA 05 and I'll post the results tomorrow. See you then.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

rack MgoBlue... nothing like a scientific experiment for internet fliends.. what are your numbers.. 10 games? 20? what about field? dome? artifical? grass?
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

?

Post by bradhusker »

hey heupel, I seem to remember you feeling good before the 01 NU - OU game, in fact, you sang the exact same tune, and nebraska fucked oklahoma,

wanna know what I find amusing?
our QB throws for over 400 yds, and oklahoma has yet to throw for that kind of prolific yardage, EVEN THOUGH oklahoma has played pussies and pansies such as tulsa and tcu,
seems to me that when your QB gets to meet such pusssy programs like tulsa, he'd have no trouble whatsoever in throwing for 400 yds,

let me put it to you this way, the sooners are a pussy program, you just dont realize it yet,
and I will be eating a big fat juicy steak, you on the other hand, sound like a to-fu queen to me, you are the kind of guy who eats sprouts and cottage cheese, ya sooner fruit,