Pick'em Games Week 3 Results

A forum for Shine to shine.

Moderators: Shine, indyfrisco

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Pick'em Games Week 3 Results

Post by indyfrisco »

Week 3 is in the books.

Props to WolverineSteve for getting 8 of his picks correct. It was a bad week for most everyone else (especially me!). You are now in the finals.

Terry in Crapchester is holding the lead on the season with MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan and Cornhusker at 2nd and 3rd respectively.

The numbers...

Week 3 Results

Week 3 Scores

Season Standings

2005 Pick'em Finalists

Beeyotches Who Waste My Time for the week and season.

Beeyotches
Last edited by indyfrisco on Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Oh yeah, sometimes I will get a little behind on posting these results. For those who are regulars in this contest you know this. I usually do this during my lunch at work so bear with me. I'll always get them up...eventually.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Sorry Indy, I was on vacation last week and didn't have internet access to post for Week 3. C'mon, you know I'm a regular in here.

--Lance
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Screw you, Lance. You're now a beeyotch.

Anyone who doesn't take their laptop on vacation with them so they can make their picks sucks.
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

I just wanna know why it is that I'm rolling along at a 67% clip in the pick em, but I haven't won a goddamn parlay all year?
"Keys, woman!"
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

^^^ Fuckin' A. I had a layover in Vegas before the OSU-Texas game, and got fucked on that Penn State-Cincinnati game. Took UC + 17.5 and PSU won by 18.

Indy-- we are living in a material world and I am NOT a material gir... I mean guy.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:I just wanna know why it is that I'm rolling along at a 67% clip in the pick em, but I haven't won a goddamn parlay all year?
Let me get this straight...

You are averaging 2 out of 3 picks correct each week in the pick'em games and you are wondering why you are only getting 2 out of 3 picks right on your parlay bets using the same picks?

Hmm... :?
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Any winners this early in the season rely solely on pure luck. There is not enough data to calculatedly enter reasoned selections. As the season wears on, knowledgeable fans will garner more correct picks....

Sincerely,

sore loser.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

The Seer wrote:Any winners this early in the season rely solely on pure luck. There is not enough data to calculatedly enter reasoned selections. As the season wears on, knowledgeable fans will garner more correct picks....

Sincerely,

Peter Dragon.
FTFY

BTW, RACK!
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

IndyFrisco wrote:
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:I just wanna know why it is that I'm rolling along at a 67% clip in the pick em, but I haven't won a goddamn parlay all year?
Let me get this straight...

You are averaging 2 out of 3 picks correct each week in the pick'em games and you are wondering why you are only getting 2 out of 3 picks right on your parlay bets using the same picks?

Hmm... :?
He's probably only picking 4 for a parlay, though, not 10.

If he's rolling along at a 67% clip, it would stand to reason that he might be able to put together a win with his best four picks.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I usually pick 3 in my parlays. What I was saying is that if he's picking 3 in each parlay then he shouldn't be surprised if he loses since he is only averaging 2 out of 3 picks correct.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

I suck at this.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Holy Shit.....Rack me!!

For my next trick a 2fer week I'm sure.
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

IndyFrisco wrote:I usually pick 3 in my parlays. What I was saying is that if he's picking 3 in each parlay then he shouldn't be surprised if he loses since he is only averaging 2 out of 3 picks correct.
You're right, mathematically speaking, but like Terry said, there are definitely picks you feel more strongly about.

I'm just saying that if I can get 6 or 7 right when I'm forced to pick 10, you'd think I'd have been able to pick 3 of 3 in at least one week so far...
"Keys, woman!"
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

IndyFrisco wrote:Anyone who doesn't take their laptop on vacation with them so they can make their picks sucks.
Indy is bringing the funnay :lol:
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
MSUFAN
Spineless Pussy

Post by MSUFAN »

Thanks for honoring MSUfans entry.
I got the nic back after my rig exploded over a month ago.

I musta been rusty. I'll do better this weekend.

Count on that.
Shaz
Mad BANK

Post by Shaz »

This Beeyotch is in the finals :logan:
2005 mythical recruiting champion
EAT THAT UT!!!!