Deadskins Vs Crackwagon...lets go

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

jackass007
Elwood

Deadskins Vs Crackwagon...lets go

Post by jackass007 »

I have to admit I'm a little scared here, Big Daddy didn't come in proclaiming the Deadskins return to glory after getting by the awesome power of the Bears.

Kinda sends out an weird bad vibe, as you'll remember Big has done that the past, uhh, I don't know, 6 years

Every week my Cowboys will get better on D, it will come to a point where if you score 14, you'd score a lot.

I don't what to say about the Deadskins frankly when I watched them, well, they just looked like the Deadskins, but at least they got their easiest game out of the way and can concentrate on cleaning up the basement.

Here's to the Cowboys rolling so many points on the Deadskins you'll see this on the headlines Tuesday morning

Crackwagon rolls, have a happy coming out party Demarcus!
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

RACK!

Let's get it on, skinflutes. Get ready to have TAMA tattooed on you your foreheads, because as usual, you'll be beaten like a drum.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Big Daddy
Elwood

Post by Big Daddy »

Kinda sends out an weird bad vibe, as you'll remember Big has done that the past, uhh, I don't know, 6 years
Exactly!

I must first apologize to all my fellow comrade skinfanfaithful for what I’m about to do.

I told myself not to get worked up anymore over this crap, I may live a few years longer in doing so.

Somehow someway, something will happen that blows us all away and it will error to the Cowboys favor. We could knock out Bledsoe and Skeletor could come in and a throw the game winning touchdown pass for Christ sake. Since I've been trying to find all rhyme and reason for this madness..... for I can’t remember how long, I'm thinking I might as well try something different. I'm going to pick the Cowboys in all my pools to win outright. Yes you heard me right. I'm going to do what Skinfan has never done before and take one for the team, to reverse the curse, to do what Skinfan would never venture to do in all his life, to partake in what only one Cowboyfan has tried before....

In the words of one fallen cowboy lover, ex Peep and ex SCIII poster child..... "Bassman" said, “GO SKINS!”

Payback’s a bitch!

GO COWBOYS!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Originally Posted by GDub:

"The Skins might as well change their colors to pink and aqua marine, move the stadium to Dupont Circle, and change the logo to a fucking rainbow, because they're playing like a bunch of fags right now."

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

RACK BigDaddy

Leading the way for Skins fans on SC boards for 5+ years.

Campbell starts mid-season, to get him ready for NEXT year. :rolleyes:
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

I'd just like to point out Big Daddy Foreskins tried the reverse karma before last year.....Din't work!

Sig/av bets r on
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

I'm down on sig/Av.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
DELSDAD
Elwood

Post by DELSDAD »

Big Daddy is most wise in the way of Redskin. Nothing to stand on here. I'm too old for myopia.
Jeff 2K5
Run from NFL

Re: Deadskins Vs Crackwagon...lets go

Post by Jeff 2K5 »

jackass007 wrote:I have to admit I'm a little scared here, Big Daddy didn't come in proclaiming the Deadskins return to glory after getting by the awesome power of the Bears.

Every week my Cowboys will get better on D, it will come to a point where if you score 14, you'd score a lot.

I don't what to say about the Deadskins frankly when I watched them, well, they just looked like the Deadskins, but at least they got their easiest game out of the way and can concentrate on cleaning up the basement.

Here's to the Cowboys rolling so many points on the Deadskins you'll see this on the headlines Tuesday morning

Nice to see Cowcunt fan bringing the 3rd grade drivel early in the week. :roll:

I got robbed at knifepoint Saturday and had a rough night last night, so I'll have some good smack come Friday but for right now I'm hanging just a bit.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Jeff 2K5 wrote:
I got robbed at knifepoint Saturday
Quit hanging out with the Chiefs, and that should subside pretty quickly.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

Jeff 2K5 wrote:I got robbed at knifepoint Saturday and had a rough night last night, so I'll have some good smack come Friday but for right now I'm hanging just a bit.
Huh? you were posting nonsense in here Sunday and Monday, what? were you having nightmares?

Jeff 2K5
Run from NFL

Post by Jeff 2K5 »

jackass007 wrote:
Jeff 2K5 wrote:I got robbed at knifepoint Saturday and had a rough night last night, so I'll have some good smack come Friday but for right now I'm hanging just a bit.
Huh? you were posting nonsense in here Sunday and Monday, what? were you having nightmares?

It hit me somewhat today, and as I said I had a rough night last night on top of it. Rather than spewing anything else 6 days prior to the game I'll wait until Friday and then unleash.
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

Jeff 2K5 wrote:
jackass007 wrote:I have to admit I'm a little scared here, Big Daddy didn't come in proclaiming the Deadskins return to glory after getting by the awesome power of the Bears.

I got robbed at knifepoint Saturday and had a rough night last night, so I'll have some good smack come Friday but for right now I'm hanging just a bit.
WTF? in poolesville? what is montgomery county coming to???

anyhow, dallas looked pretty good the other day- which is refreshing, cuz usually they look like ass and still manage to win.

skins- 24 (8 FG's) :D

dallas- 13
HockeyMom
Female Sportsfanatic

Post by HockeyMom »

Every year I bet on my REDSKINS against a COWBOY friend and I lose, and again the bet will happen for MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL REDSKINS vs. COWBOYS!

ITS REDSKIN TIME.............................GO REDSKINS, they will win!

As long as that defense plays as it did against the Bears, or even better the Redskins will stay in the game, and if at some point the offense does there job it'll be a victory!

GO REDSKINS, I'm with you BIG DADDY!
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

To my best Bud BiG Daddy Foreskins:

C-Dogg

RACK the Peter-bassman reset!

i miss having bassman around...almost as much as 007 does!!!!!!

during the John Cooper Years of THE Ohio State University Football...i would send $50 out to my Fraternity Brother in Vegas...who coincidently was a WolverweenieFan.

Put $50 on Michigan to WIN...if the Buckeyes Lose....at least I get paid.

Screw BLUE..yaddda yadda yadda.

i got ridiculed endlessly anyways..

it didn't stop the HURT!

kinda added to it in fact!

now C-Dogg...i'm gonna pick up your lead Here...the CrackWagon is gonna ROLL allover THE underachieving overpaid pansy-assed 'Skins...for no OTHER Reason than the Year of the BITCH is at what 6 or 7?

posted with much love 'Brah!

G
January 1, 2010....we're having DUCK for Dinner...
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

I'll be honest, this game scares me. I see the Boys coming out sluggish after a huge win last week. If the offense can run the ball, which it did against a pretty good SD run defense, than they should be alright. Anothr big day from Bledsoe and Co. and the game could be over early.

The Boys defense will have to stop Portis first and see what Brunell can do. If they get them down early and force Brunell to pass, than this game is really over. They'll bring the heat and wreack havoc in the backfield and more than likely Jason Campbell will see his first action of the year.

Talk it up skinfan cause I know 14 out of 15 has got to hurt. I mean the odds are with you right? Nahhhhhhhhhhhh

Boys 23
Skins 17
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Is this it? Is this the best we can muster for Cowboys v foreskins?

Are you fellas so tired of putting your neck on the chopping block and looking back up from the basket at the bloody torso left behind that you won't even put up a good fight anymore?

Where the fuck is Velo? Spackler? GDub?

Once again, the Cowboys will humiliate the Skins on National TV. Parcells will continue his dominance over Gibbs, and for good measure, Jerrah will tweak Danny boy by unvieling the triplets into the ring of honor with you pathetic schleps looking on.

In other words... Business as usual.

Cowboys 24
skinflutes 10
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

DallasFanatic wrote:I'll be honest, this game scares me. I see the Boys coming out sluggish after a huge win last week.
i was thinking the same thing myself after they pulled that SD game out of their ass.
If the offense can run the ball, which it did against a pretty good SD run defense, than they should be alright. Anothr big day from Bledsoe and Co. and the game could be over early.
eh...i wouldnt expect jones to run very much. the skins gave up 3.1 yds per attempt last year- good for #1 in the league by half a yard, although jones is a good back. bledsoe isnt likely to have another mistake free performance. he and crayton and keyshawn don't scare D's. bledsoe may have to carry the offensive load, and that's not good for dallas.
The Boys defense will have to stop Portis first and see what Brunell can do. If they get them down early and force Brunell to pass, than this game is really over. They'll bring the heat and wreack havoc in the backfield and more than likely Jason Campbell will see his first action of the year.
the boys have the distinction of giving brunell his best outing of last year. but i'll give you that dallas' D should be much better than last year. still, if dallas' defensive backs cant slow down an over the hill mccardell- 2 td's, 123 yds on 9 catches- i feel pretty good about moss and patten being able to catch a few.
Talk it up skinfan cause I know 14 out of 15 has got to hurt. I mean the odds are with you right? Nahhhhhhhhhhhh

Boys 23
Skins 17
for once, you're right! all this statistical pre game breakdown means nothing after kickoff. doesnt matter how good or bad either team is...til the skins get it done, its all a way to kill time til the game.

that said, skins win. 24- 13
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

Wow

talk about domination

I can't remember when I was so dejected by the Deadskins, that I dreaded the game, 1989 1-15, guess where that 1 came from.

winning the last 14 out of 15 would do that to you I guess

But no sig/av bets on a Deadskins/Crackwagon Monday night game?

It's a DARK day in this Rivalry

Poor Deadskin fan is like a dog that's been beaten a bit to much
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Sorry for the lack of smack from skinsfanland. While it is fun being myopic, the team we are fanatic about is still mired in offensive doldrum with a quarterback controversy and a new kicker headlining matters. No amount of myopia could gloss over all this nonsense.

Don't misinterpret the current mood as defeatist; that stance would come off as "...not ever gonna beat the Cowpies". Looking at things realistically, it is safe to say "... not this week".

velocet
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

Rack V.

However, Skins win 3-0.
Jeff 2K5
Run from NFL

Post by Jeff 2K5 »

G.O. wrote:
Jeff 2K5 wrote:

WTF? in poolesville? what is montgomery county coming to???

You're getting me confused with a poster named Doug lol, I live in G-burg. Actually it happened when I went to the eastern shore for the weekend last weekend, big mistake that was.
Solo
Elwood

Post by Solo »

Don't have time for a take so I'll just call my shot.
Cowboys 19
Deadskins 13
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

FUCK YEAH COWBOYS DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have them in all four of my leagues!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wink:
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

3-0? That combined with WAY too many Katrina relief promos has made the 2 MNF games unwatchable.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Redskins look just putrid on offense.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

Cicero wrote:Brunell looks just putrid on offense.
yup.
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

I....a...a... you're not....you're not

Gawd Madden needs to RETIRE.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just fucking lost on that 4th and 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TD pass!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

OUCH!!!! Brunell hits the money ball to Moss!!!
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

When is rains it pours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keeping the bath water warm.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Good thing the 'Boys called that timeout midway through the 4th so they could talk about that innovative play of running the ball up the middle on 3rd down. That play, setting up for the field goal, sure worked out well. :roll:
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

nice kickoff return for the 'Boys...

10 in a row is coming

posting this for bIg daddy....just 'cuz.
Jeff 2K5
Run from NFL

Post by Jeff 2K5 »

Don't tell me a great comeback is going to be ruined by a damn special teams mistake! FUCK! :x
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Hahahaha, Tuna was 77-0 when his teams were up by 13 points plus in the 4th quarter.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

Jeff I'll give you credit, you're the only real Deadskin fan on this board, hold your head high.
Jeff 2K5
Run from NFL

Post by Jeff 2K5 »

I'm right here win or lose, I have no fingernails left and will probably be checking in to a local hospital when it's over lol.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Fuck the cowboys. Thanks Tuna and company for eliminating me from my survival league and costing me more games in the pickem pools.

:evil:
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

everybody see why I fucking hate Roy Williams?

but he'll hit somebody hard in a couple weeks

The most overrated player in the NFL!
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

RACK big daddy foreskins INTERVENTION!

it finally WORKED!

props to foreSkinFAN on this night.

D Fan....wtf?

007--->i feel your pain.

easy on the nyquil after this weekend....ok?
Big Daddy
Elwood

Post by Big Daddy »

8)

Thank the Bassman in helping me to "Reverse the Curse!"

Taking one for the team :D

Thanks Q for the Love

GO COWBOYS :twisted:
Originally Posted by GDub:

"The Skins might as well change their colors to pink and aqua marine, move the stadium to Dupont Circle, and change the logo to a fucking rainbow, because they're playing like a bunch of fags right now."