Your Week 1 Stone Cold, Lead Pipe...

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

UcantSpellCarlosLeeStyle!

Your Week 1 Stone Cold, Lead Pipe...

Post by UcantSpellCarlosLeeStyle! »

Giants (home) -2.5 over the Cardinals (away)

This line opened at 1.5 and has risen a full point in the last 4 days. While this normally isn't a good sign, I still like it. Manning has a year under his belt. Warner will have nightmares about the last time he faced the Giants and will once again be bitchslapped into oblivion. Hopefully this sumbitch will stay under 3, just in case... though 27-10 sounds about right.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Who ever is playing the 49ers Week 1-17.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Lions
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

st.lozers - points

niners=m2 they suck
rozy
Cowboy

Re: Your Week 1 Stone Cold, Lead Pipe...

Post by rozy »

UcantSpellCarlosLeeStyle! wrote:Giants (home) -2.5 over the Cardinals (away)

This line opened at 1.5 and has risen a full point in the last 4 days. While this normally isn't a good sign, I still like it. Manning has a year under his belt. Warner will have nightmares about the last time he faced the Giants and will once again be bitchslapped into oblivion. Hopefully this sumbitch will stay under 3, just in case... though 27-10 sounds about right.
:shock:

I would sig bet you in a heartbeat on this one and let you KEEP your 2.5 pts. if I knew which nic's password you would remember to wear the sig on. :lol:
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

OK, I gotta go with the Bengals -4 vs. the Browns (sorry Q)

An offense of Trent Dilfer, William Green, Braylon Edwards and Antonio Bryant playing their first game together doesn't exactly strike fear in my heart.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Lead Pipe...

eh heh-heh-heh, heh-heh-heh.........

Dungver does not cover at Miami.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Take whoever is playing the Texans.

:evil:
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

(laughing at poptart's post...got your Med's Fixed?) :lol:

Scott

no offense taken at "your Lock."

i'd expect every opposing Fan on the BROWNS Schedule to designate it as a "LOCK."

i'll throw out some Chum....

BROWNS opened up the Season Last Year pretty well..in a Game that they shouldn't have WON! ('sup KUTTER)

BROWNS have "competed" Very well until the Injury Biiitch hits---->week 3-4-5...then the lack of Depth from their own Idiocy...fvcks them over.

The BROWNS are on their way BACK.

sure, they'll be whipping boyz again this year...BUT!

don't be surprised if they Beat the BungHolz and then go up to GB...and pull an Upset...then lose to the Clots in week 3 (2-1 @ their Bye week).

the Team's recent History dictates that this START IS Possible...really, I'm not STONED!

then comes the Games when The BROWNS should be competitive...5 of them...ShIt will Happen and the Season for BROWNSFan will turn for the worst.

it'll happen.

2-1 will = 3-5 or 2-6.

Draft Pick Selection WATCH starts.

in the meantime...i'll just be sitting back and moving y'alls Posts at WILL!!!!

SCOREBOARD!
January 1, 2010....we're having DUCK for Dinner...

Re: Your Week 1 Stone Cold, Lead Pipe...

rozy wrote:I would sig bet you in a heartbeat on this one.
:lol:

I will keep this one for the rest of the month... deal??

I'm going away from the 17th to the 21st... so let's make it a Mon-Fri bet, okay? I'll give you the full 2 and 1/2...
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Browns-Bengals under 44.5.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

St. Loser over the 9ers. Bank it.
Red
Elwood

Post by Red »

STL -6.0 at SF
SEA +3.0 at JAX
TEN +7.0 at PIT
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Red wrote:PIT -7.0 over TEN
FTFY
Red
Elwood

Post by Red »

BSmack wrote:
FTFY
PIT, and more specifically Big Ben, looked like absolute shit in the preseason and won't sneak up on people like they did last year. I know preseason wins and losses don't matter, but your boy posted a 44% completion rate, zero TDs and 2 INTs. Not exactly fine-tuned.

The defense looks great, but they had better be able to score three TDs for the team to win, let alone cover.
Red wrote:STL -6.0 at SF
SEA +3.0 at JAX
TEN +7.0 at PIT
Actually bought STL -5.5 and added PHI -1.0.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Red wrote:PIT, and more specifically Big Ben, looked like absolute shit in the preseason and won't sneak up on people like they did last year. I know preseason wins and losses don't matter, but your boy posted a 44% completion rate, zero TDs and 2 INTs. Not exactly fine-tuned.

The defense looks great, but they had better be able to score three TDs for the team to win, let alone cover.
I saw two of those preseason games. In one, Bettis came up lame and Parker was yanked after one play to protect him. That left Noah Herron as the primary ball carrier. In the other game, Verron Haynes was the starting RB. The team is also working on plays for Heath Miller that were not run in the preseason games.

In short, at no time during the preseason was Roethlisberger able to run with either the players or packages that he will be running with in the regular season. Come the regular season Parker will be in the backfield and the full package will be unvieled.

You will all pay for letting me snag Willie Parker for 1 dollar.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

BSmack wrote: The team is also working on plays for Heath Miller that were not run in the preseason games.
I snagged him as a late round sleeper in one of my drafts. I'm expecting some nice 2nd half stats from him.

Chris Cooley is another sleeper TE.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

If Willie Parker is the Steeler savior on offense this season.......they are fucked.....period.

End Of story......
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Joe in PB wrote:
If Willie Parker is the Steeler savior on offense this season.......they are fucked.....period.

End Of story......
14 years ago they were saying the same thing about Barry Foster.

mvscal wrote:(Sorry, somebody had to do it)

Gazos resets never get stale.

:lol:

Conversely -- homer picks as your lock of the week are never fresh. Ya feelin' me, BeSmacked?
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

IND -3 @ BAL

Boller is still the QB.

Maybe Billick will replace him at half time and they will go to The Super Bowl.
Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:You will all pay for letting me snag Willie Parker for 1 dollar.
Do you think he's good enough to take the starting job away from Bettis/Staley?
Parker was good enough to hang 102 yards on a Bills defense that was fighting for a playoff bid. He turned in a solid camp performance and when Bettis went down, the first thing that Cowher did was to yank Parker from the game. I know he can hit the holes and break big gains. The only question I have is how well he will handle the blocking schemes. If he can, there is no reason to rush Staley back. That means Staley could be out until week 5. If, during those first 3 weeks, Parker has some big games, you may see a changing of the guard in Pittsburgh.
Red
Elwood

Post by Red »

Red wrote:
BSmack wrote:
FTFY
PIT, and more specifically Big Ben, looked like absolute shit in the preseason and won't sneak up on people like they did last year. I know preseason wins and losses don't matter, but your boy posted a 44% completion rate, zero TDs and 2 INTs. Not exactly fine-tuned.

SEA +3.0 at JAX
TEN +7.0 at PIT
I'm like a fucking prophet or something. :roll:

At least I have KC and SEA.
Red
Elwood

Post by Red »

Red wrote:
Red wrote:
BSmack wrote: FTFY

SEA +3.0 at JAX
TEN +7.0 at PIT
I'm like a fucking prophet or something. :roll:

At least I have KC and SEA.
At least I have KC.