best quote i've seen about the nfl this season

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

The Paradise Hotel Award for "Most potentially combustible situation that almost seems contrived, it's so potentially combustible"
To America's new favorite love triangle: Randy Moss, Norv Turner and Kerry Collins. Whose idea was it to put Randy with a pushover coach AND a pushover QB? Why does anyone think this could work for more than 4-5 games? Once they start losing, Moss will make the T.O./McNabb situation seem happier than a press junket with the cast of "Ocean's Twelve" by the end of the season. And where can I wager on Collins' overthrowing Moss during the late stages of a 20-point loss, followed by Moss' just continuing his pattern all the way off the field, under the tunnel and into the locker room? I can't wait to see how this plays out -- let's just hope it crests with something worse than the fake moon, followed by Joe Buck's having another hissy fit.
Never mind how it plays out... I can't wait to see the ensuing meltdowns of Gaydah Nathion following that play.
Nope. Not dead.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Bill Simmons is the best read in sports.

"Are you telling me we cant find 30 good QBs and 30 good punters in the entire country?"