Is Brady the most poised QB you've seen??

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Is Brady the most poised QB you've seen??

Post by frodo_biguns »

I just can't believe how comfortable and poised Brady looks in the pocket.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

No. His idol was.

But he did come from the Bay Area, which makes him cool by proxy.

m2
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

m2 wrote:No. His idol was.

m2

Watched Bill Walsh comparing the two today. Says they are one in the same.......
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

m2
Well... okay how about current QBs and still Brady can roll up Montana's records if he keeps this up. Makes one wonder how many QBs like Brady are out there, and have been passed up over the years. to think an injury made this all possible. :?
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

frodo_biguns wrote: to think an injury made this all possible. :?
Worked for me.

Sin,

Brenda Warner
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Neely8 wrote:

m2

Watched Bill Walsh comparing the two today. Says they are one in the same.......

When Brady puts up 450 yards plus, in passing during a game, then he can be in Montana's league.

the truth
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

KC Scott wrote:
frodo_biguns wrote: to think an injury made this all possible. :?
Worked for me.

Sin,

Brenda Warner
:lol: :lol:
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

m2 wrote:
Neely8 wrote:

m2

When Brady puts up 450 yards plus, in passing during a game, then he can be in Montana's league.

the truth
The thing is Brady didn't/doesn't play in a PUSSY West Coast offense! Screen/slant/screen/slant/hitch/screen. I'm going to say it so you inderstand it! Brady has less talent to work with and a more difficult offense. You aren't going to see 450 yards a game for a couple reasons. First it's not Billichek's style. Secondly, they are hardly ever trailing in a game where they need to throw that much.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

frodo_biguns wrote:
m2 wrote:
Neely8 wrote:

the truth
The thing is Brady didn't/doesn't play in a PUSSY West Coast offense! Screen/slant/screen/slant/hitch/screen. I'm going to say it so you inderstand it! Brady has less talent to work with and a more difficult offense. You aren't going to see 450 yards a game for a couple reasons. First it's not Billichek's style. Secondly, they are hardly ever trailing in a game where they need to throw that much.
Shit for brains...

The WCO is the most difficult offense there is to master. :roll:

Walsh said, it takes 4-5 years to master. That's why he never used it at Stanford.

Stick to things you know, like Volvo's and shit.

the truth
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Re: Is Brady the most poised QB you've seen??

Post by poptart »

frodo_biguns wrote:I just can't believe how comfortable and poised Brady looks in the pocket.
He's damn poised, yes, we know that.

Doesn't hurt when the defense can't dirty your shirt for an entire half.

Mr. Sapp....?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Rome wasn't built in 2 yrs.

Baby steps.

Pats haven't run for jack shit.

Bottom line shows the Pats with 17 pts at the half.

Unacceptable.

Don't you have a forum to run, Paul....?

That place has fags.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Glad I took the over. Turnstile defenses.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Re: Is Brady the most poised QB you've seen??

Post by Diogenes »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
poptart wrote:
frodo_biguns wrote:I just can't believe how comfortable and poised Brady looks in the pocket.
He's damn poised, yes, we know that.

Doesn't hurt when the defense can't dirty your shirt for an entire half.

Mr. Sapp....?
Same old SORRY ASS Raydah defense.... :lol:
Not as sorry as yours.

Then again, is there a real defense in the AFC worst?
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

m2 wrote:
frodo_biguns wrote:
m2 wrote:

the truth
Shit for brains...

Walsh said, it takes 4-5 years to master. That's why he never used it at Stanford.

the truth
Sure ,

Sincerely ,

Mike Martz' playbook .
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

m2 wrote:
frodo_biguns wrote:
m2 wrote:

the truth
Shit for brains...

the truth
BULLSHIT! The WCO is simple and easy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah.. when you played ball for eight years like myself then maybe you'll have an ounce of football knowledge that I have. It takes 4-5 years to master... You mean it takes 4-5 years to get the pieces in place. Get it straight, the West Coast Offense is as pussy an offense as the wishbone.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

drummer wrote:
m2 wrote:
frodo_biguns wrote: The thing is Brady didn't/doesn't play in a PUSSY West Coast offense! Screen/slant/screen/slant/hitch/screen. I'm going to say it so you inderstand it! Brady has less talent to work with and a more difficult offense. You aren't going to see 450 yards a game for a couple reasons. First it's not Billichek's style. Secondly, they are hardly ever trailing in a game where they need to throw that much.
Shit for brains...

the truth
Sure ,

Sincerely ,

Mike Martz' playbook .
:lol: :lol: :lol:
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

frodo_biguns wrote:
m2 wrote:
frodo_biguns wrote: The thing is Brady didn't/doesn't play in a PUSSY West Coast offense! Screen/slant/screen/slant/hitch/screen. I'm going to say it so you inderstand it! Brady has less talent to work with and a more difficult offense. You aren't going to see 450 yards a game for a couple reasons. First it's not Billichek's style. Secondly, they are hardly ever trailing in a game where they need to throw that much.
Shit for brains...

the truth
BULLSHIT! The WCO is simple and easy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah.. when you played ball for eight years like myself then maybe you'll have an ounce of football knowledge that I have. It takes 4-5 years to master... You mean it takes 4-5 years to get the pieces in place. Get it straight, the West Coast Offense is as pussy an offense as the wishbone.
Well- most coaches & analysts in the NFL do say it is one of the hardest to master.. but I forgot Fraud-o... you know more than they do. Tool
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

What you are missing is that there are variations of the "so-called" West Coast Offense. The Packers, Seahawks, Broncos, Raiders, and Lions, Jets and Bills all have modified it in their own form. The reason many teams have failed to "Master" it is they lack the talent.

And yes... I do know more than most of those so-called analyst. The West Coast Offense is for Pussies.
Keeping the bath water warm.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

BBMarley wrote:
frodo_biguns wrote:
m2 wrote: Shit for brains...

the truth
Well- most coaches & analysts in the NFL do say it is one of the hardest to master.. but I forgot Fraud-o... you know more than they do. Tool
Yet , a lot of teams run it now .

Can't be that hard anymore .

Plus , some College teams are running it now .
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

Fukkin Brady looks almost bored .
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

Hell, looks fine by me, by my reckoning that was something like 35 points in the JAFFL if I read the rules correctly.

Otherwise he came across as a gay faggot in the post game interview. No wonder there has been nothing in the tabloids about him shagging every top notch ho in site.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

atomicdad wrote:Hell, looks fine by me, by my reckoning that was something like 35 points in the JAFFL if I read the rules correctly.

Otherwise he came across as a gay faggot in the post game interview. No wonder there has been nothing in the tabloids about him shagging every top notch ho in site.

He dates this.....