Rack T.O. (If this is for real)

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Rack T.O. (If this is for real)

Post by BBMarley »

If there is nothing else behind this- rack him. In addition to the money he is already giving on his own- he is getting other people to give money as well...

[web]http://www.terrellowens.com/press/news.php?newsid=35[/web]
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

My man T.O. Way to go. King of the pub hounds. Damn, I cant wait too see what he does on Monday night.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Shouldn't the Eagles organization and other players be a lil pissed hes auctioning off that ring? Its not a Super Bowl ring but still its a symbol of being the best in the NFC? Personally I couldn't care less,its T.Os ring and he can do what he wants with it. But I wonder if we're gonna hear some grumbling from the other Eagle players.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

the Next question is---> What Will Moss Do???

his "Purple RIDE" up for Auction?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Qbert wrote:the Next question is---> What Will Moss Do???

Do they give out "Divisional Game Loser" rings?
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

I see his point in selling.. err donating the ring to charity. He won't be with the team next year so what does it matter to him if it's not a Super Bowl ring?
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I'm sure he wrote that piece. Sounds way to intelligent.
Red
Elwood

Post by Red »

Cicero wrote:I'm sure he wrote that piece. Sounds way to intelligent.
There are always exceptions to the No Spelling Smack Rule.
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

BSmack wrote:
Qbert wrote:the Next question is---> What Will Moss Do???

Do they give out "Divisional Game Loser" rings?
The Steelers must have a locker full of those.
Otis wrote: RACK Harper.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

mvscal wrote:What? He doesn't have any cash?

Whatever. Just TO gagging on his own dick again.
Actually- he is donating his own money as well- this seems to be a way for him to get other to donate. He is very big working with local charities down south
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

To me it's a slap in the face of his teammates. Dude may be a talented reciever, but he's a cancer.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Headhunter wrote:To me it's a slap in the face of his teammates. Dude may be a talented reciever, but he's a cancer.
How is him selling something he worked to achive to raise money for people who are in dire need of it cancerous?

Yes- he was an asshole for what he did with the organzation and can be a jackass- but when it comes to helping out with people in need (charities, etc....) He is always there... say what you want- but I'll take this over a pothead who runs cops over with his car, or a criminal that beats his wife.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I'd be a lot more impressed if he put something up for bid that he actually likes or appreiciates.

Like his rig, or how about just donating CASH?

I don't think an Eagles NFC ring sitting in the bottom of his junk drawer fits the bill.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

It's cancerous because of all the material items and money that TO has, the one thing he has to sell is his Eagles NFC Championship ring? Coming off of a Off season where he demanded a raise, asked to be traded, and got kicked out of camp for a week it reeks of a PR move intended to tweek the Eagles.

Why not donate $5K to Warrick Dunn's initiative to get every player in the league to drop 5K on Hurricane relief? Why not? Because it's not headline grabbing.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Headhunter wrote:It's cancerous because of all the material items and money that TO has, the one thing he has to sell is his Eagles NFC Championship ring? Coming off of a Off season where he demanded a raise, asked to be traded, and got kicked out of camp for a week it reeks of a PR move intended to tweek the Eagles.

Why not donate $5K to Warrick Dunn's initiative to get every player in the league to drop 5K on Hurricane relief? Why not? Because it's not headline grabbing.
Bingo.

(and I think Deion Sanders had a similiar idea first but he said every player should donate $1000 through pay roll deduction. I guess he figures some of the bench players would stiff the cause. :lol: )
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Headhunter wrote:It's cancerous because of all the material items and money that TO has, the one thing he has to sell is his Eagles NFC Championship ring? Coming off of a Off season where he demanded a raise, asked to be traded, and got kicked out of camp for a week it reeks of a PR move intended to tweek the Eagles.

When you put it like that- I def see your point. But from what I have read elsewhere (tyring to find the link) he is already giving other money in addition to this. If I am wrong in that- then yes- he is being a toolbag. BUT- if he is giving his own money- plus auctioning off his own stuff to get others to contribute- then that is a good thing
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Ok, then why not autograph some balls? Some jerseys? Some tickets to an eagles game? He could easily get some cash for that stuff and donate it.

His intentions for the use of the money may be completely honorable, but he chose a poor vehicle to get there.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

kcdave wrote:My man T.O. Way to go. King of the pub hounds. Damn, I cant wait too see what he does on Monday night.
I guess this means he's planning on being traded.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Headhunter wrote:Ok, then why not autograph some balls? Some jerseys? Some tickets to an eagles game? He could easily get some cash for that stuff and donate it.

His intentions for the use of the money may be completely honorable, but he chose a poor vehicle to get there.
B/C he won't get as much money for a signed fotball (which everyone else has) as opposed to his ring... (I'm just playing devil's advocate here more than anything else)