Crack Whore

Post by Hurrigangstah »

Da PlayMakah be schoolin 'em!

Shove those pussies ovah and take the rock
life ain't nothing but bitches and money
Hurrigangstah
Crack Whore

Post by Hurrigangstah »

See that, bitches? Jeb Bush be wit Da U...

WHOA - some of dose Semenhole bitches be fine as hell

:shock:
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Well that sucked.

-Your punter.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Well that sucked.

-Their kicker.

Seriously, does that happen every friggin' year???
Hurrigangstah
Crack Whore

Post by Hurrigangstah »

FSU just climbin' on our guys, they can't cover. Wright could toss it up every play and the yellow hankee come out.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Is there a CFB team that throws to their TE more than Miami? As a fan of a team that notices the TE once a game at very fucking most, I am officially jealous.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Post by OUMO »

PSUFAN wrote:Is there a CFB team that throws to their TE more than Miami? As a fan of a team that notices the TE once a game at very fucking most, I am officially jealous.
I am going to agree from your/my/same veiwpoint, and RACK!
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

rack this commentary:

musberger::Big catch by fagg
Daniels: Fagg has caught all of Fsus balls tonight

buwahahahahaha!
Hurrigangstah
Crack Whore

Post by Hurrigangstah »

Xavier Lee is a fast Mofo. he ran 30 yards into the backfield and threw the ball 50 yards across his body. Canes gonna make him pay, man
BlindRef
Fuck State

Post by BlindRef »

This is bad football.

Bunch of outta control ghettos

Bad bad football.
Those who stay will be champions.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

^^^^^Rack!!

Hate southern shite football.
Hurrigangstah
Crack Whore

Post by Hurrigangstah »

he be great at goin backwards. RtS is screaming some trash at his tube tonight
Hurrigangstah
Crack Whore

Post by Hurrigangstah »

TAKE THAT< BITCHEES

WE Be Tight END UNIVERSITY
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

Can somebody cover the TE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

They cannot. I have to RACK Miami for this TE workshop.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
BlindRef
Fuck State

Post by BlindRef »

I guess they don't have kickers in Florida

oops...that was the holder's fault.

Way to suck.
Last edited by BlindRef on Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Those who stay will be champions.
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

can somebody execute a fg?????
Hurrigangstah
Crack Whore

Post by Hurrigangstah »

holder fumbled
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

Miami sucks!!!!!
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Even when I watched this game in high def, these teams didn't look good.

Sayin'
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

I guess after losing so many to Miami via the kicking game FSU was due to finally win one, props to the noles for taking down Goldtooph U. With the repeated "prevent d" on third downs it looked like they were going to blow-it but it all turned out for the best.

You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Believe the Heupel wrote:I really don't think that the low score was the result of particularly amazing defense. I think it was in large part due to offensive ineptitude.
There was some offensive ineptitude, 3 missed field goals and few third-down conversions, but both of those teams do have very good defenses, at least as good as OU's, imo. (outside of last season's fiasco jimma :wink: ) Both are fast as hell and have great linebackers and DEs. Miami also has outstanding corners. If either one of those teams can get their offense clicking, they could make a serious run.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

FSU has hot bitches. FSU Def is the sickest in the nation. You heard it here first.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Cicero wrote:FSU has hot bitches. FSU Def is the sickest in the nation.
Moss averaged just under 5 yards a carry and over 100 total. Wright threw for 232. Your secondary looked awful. If Wright knew how to throw the ball away you wouldn't have had all those sacks. Also, UM missed 3 FGs. And, tell FSU that the forward pass has been invented. Weatherford set football back 100 years. He absolutely sucks.

Scoreboard is all that matters but Miami looked like the much better team.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

ifs and buts...

I damn near fell off the bar stool laughing when the Miami thug got tossed from the game. Speaking from first hand knowledge it is damn near impossible to be tossed from a college football game.

Canes under Davis, Class. Before and after, thugs.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

That was the most embarassing FSU game I've ever seen in my life. Even more so than last years NC State game. Our secondary is awful, terribly pitiful without Cromartie and I can't even speak of the offen....ugh :oops:

I'm just glad we won so all the fucks out there (you know who you are)who were hoping we would bite it again can just shake their heads and wonder how we won. That is comfort enough for me...for now.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I think that FSU fan will take a win over Miami however it comes. There is ample time to work on the offense now that they are 1-0.
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

Chief, That might have been the most embarrissing one you have ever seen but it was definiately one of the best I have ever been to. The brick house was ROCKIN.
What really scares me is FSU had the ball on the UM 1 with 4 downs and got 0 points.
No doubt it was an ugly win but the things that looked raggidy can be corrected.
What I really loved was that this team did not lay down like teams in the recent past have.
Going to have to wait until we go up to Boston College to see what we really have this year.
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

I agree with RF on the Seminole linebacker group. Amazing.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

Nolesy wrote:Chief, That might have been the most embarrissing one you have ever seen but it was definiately one of the best I have ever been to. The brick house was ROCKIN.
What really scares me is FSU had the ball on the UM 1 with 4 downs and got 0 points.
No doubt it was an ugly win but the things that looked raggidy can be corrected.
What I really loved was that this team did not lay down like teams in the recent past have.
Going to have to wait until we go up to Boston College to see what we really have this year.
I hear ya Nolesy! Wish I could've been there. Talking about the goaline...I think Jeff was exposed.....AGAIN. Hopefully we put in a good workout on Saturday.

9 sacks....whoa
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

fuck those pussy seminole linebackers (FSU fan Chief knows what I am talking about...) :lol: a little joke between the Chief and I...

they do have some bad ass LB's and Booker and Washington played pretty good...

I am so fucking glad Miami lost...a buddy of mine was driving up to Ft. Meyers today and was listening to Sports talk out of Miami and he hears and exchange where either a caller or host says losing to FSU was as bad as getting the NC stolen from us a couple of years ago (paraphrasing)...give it up already...

it's gonna be a long season in Miami...I am sure Mikethe CU fan is getting geeked up for the Buffs vs Canes even more now!
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

T REX wrote:
Moss averaged just under 5 yards a carry and over 100 total. Wright threw for 232. Your secondary looked awful. If Wright knew how to throw the ball away you wouldn't have had all those sacks. Also, UM missed 3 FGs. And, tell FSU that the forward pass has been invented. Weatherford set football back 100 years. He absolutely sucks.

STFU, you anal bead. You gave up 14 to Wyoming?? Drew played bad, but besides the INT he didnt give the ball away like Wright did. He will get better and he is just a freshman. Maybe Xavier is better, and hopefully we will know before we go to BC in two weeks.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:it's gonna be a long season in Miami...I am sure Mikethe CU fan is getting geeked up for the Buffs vs Canes even more now!
M-Dub, you still goin' to this one?
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

T REX wrote:

I gotta agree with you trex. Worst win I have seen in sometime. But I am glad to know how it feels to win like that. Miami has done it to us for years. Getting outplayed and winning on shitty special teams play.

My god I thought I would never see the day.

This quote from Espn.com about reminded of me of a christmas tale or some fantasy I have been dreaming for years:
"At the gun Doak Campbell Stadium went berserk, with Florida State players leaping into the student section. And somewhere, Xavier Beitia exhaled. Dan Mowrey smiled. Gerry Thomas could sleep easily."
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Here's my thing and your defense is nails.....after your front seven it seems a little scatterbrain back there, does it not? Half my friends are FSU fans and they think Jeff should go. I didn't know that last year was your worst offensively since 1981!

That tells me something right there. Also, Richt was the QBs coach. The QBs since he left have all looked.....well, not like FSU. That has always been a strong poitn of your team, not a weakness. They said Rix would get better for 4 years.

Congrats on a great win regardless of the means.

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i listened to the game on the radio for the 4th Q since i had to get some work done for this AM. funny thing as Musberger was going on like (as usual) "we've got a dandy in this one!". the radio guys were saying: "this has not been a pretty game."

big ups to the radio guys and FSU.

i can think of 3 times Sooner fan would sell their children into slavery in Morocco for a W against Miami.

Bowden's post-game interview was basically incomprehensible.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:
it's gonna be a long season in Miami...I am sure Mikethe CU fan is getting geeked up for the Buffs vs Canes even more now!
Did you watch the game? Miami clearly outplayed FSU. FSU had 170 total yards. The Canes will kill Colorado. Kyle Wright has a huge arm abd UM's defense is fast, very fast. I think UM will be fine. Its FSU that should worry. They travel to BC, who is a sleeper this year and finish with Clemson, NCST, and UF.

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

^^^^

yeah I watched most of the game...well what I could stomach...that game set football back 50 years...riddle me this if Miami is soooooo good why did they only put 7 on the board? Oh yeah breaking in a new QB, plus a sick FSU defense (front 7), at Tally, and you get what you got a FSU win...

Miami still has to play Va Tech, I believe Clemson again, and NC State...those are not gonna be easy games if they don't get improved QB play and better special teams...

just sayin