From the "QB Controversy at non-top-25 teams" file

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Re: From the "QB Controversy at non-top-25 teams"

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Believe the Heupel wrote:;)

Rhett Bomar will start next week vs. Tulsa.

My prediction:

The offense will suddenly get "well" against a bad Tulsa team, and OU message boards will again explode with people predicting a national title.

From what I've seen of the game so far, by the way, this is the right choice. Then again, from what I've seen from the game so far a retarded monkey would be a better choice. I was MASSIVELY disappointed in the play of Paul Thompson. Bad reads, bad throws.
BtH I know you didn't see the game so I'll give you the bennifit of the doubt here but don't let Bomar's two completions fool you, they were both dug out of the grass by Oklahoma receivers.

His mechanics looked, at best, lacking in the pocket.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

SunCoastSooner wrote:

My prediction:

The offense will suddenly get "well" against a bad Tulsa team, and OU message boards will again explode with people predicting a national title.

From what I've seen of the game so far, by the way, this is the right choice. Then again, from what I've seen from the game so far a retarded monkey would be a better choice. I was MASSIVELY disappointed in the play of Paul Thompson. Bad reads, bad throws.
BtH I know you didn't see the game so I'll give you the bennifit of the doubt here but don't let Bomar's two completions fool you, they were both dug out of the grass by Oklahoma receivers.

The guy has talent...

You need to remember, it's the guys first D1 game.

The Sooners will be fine once he settles down.

the truth
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

My prediction:

Paul and Rhett are my bitches!

WAR BANANAS MUTHERFUCKERS

You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

m2 wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:

My prediction:

The guy has talent...

You need to remember, it's the guys first D1 game.

The Sooners will be fine once he settles down.

the truth
I never said he wouldn't develope but he isn't there yet. And we won't be fine even when he does settle down because our Offensive coordinator is pure vanilla and the line is anemic.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.