twisted.......

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

twisted.......

Post by Nolesy »

but I'm sitting here watching those poor souls in Ala. and Lou. getting hammered thinking I "glad its not us for once"
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

I agree, mixed emotions really.
Aggie Gal
Certified Thinker™

Post by Aggie Gal »

Just this evening heard that my buddy had gotten outta Slidell. Makes the Clemson loss a liitle easier to take.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

My family in both Biloxi and NO are all safe and heading down to San Antonio to stay with my other family there.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
Aggie Gal
Certified Thinker™

Post by Aggie Gal »

If they need anything, let me know. I'm serious. Jsut do the e-mail thing.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Thanks for the offer, I will be down in SA for Christmas with the wife and kids, we need to get together for a little liquid and swap stories.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
Aggie Gal
Certified Thinker™

Post by Aggie Gal »

Fo' sho'. I'm now a member of the Plaza Club (I'm good at fakin' being civilized). If you and your wife want to see all the pretty downtown SA lights from 21 stories up, it's on me.
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

Aggie Gal wrote:Just this evening heard that my buddy had gotten outta Slidell. Makes the Clemson loss a liitle easier to take.
That's certainly good news.

The family I know in Slidell is holed up near Ft. McClellan in 'Bama. The husband and his neighbor went back into Slidell today (armed) to assess their situation. Apparently there are signs all around Slidell stating 'We are armed - looters will be shot NO questions asked.' The situation around there is pretty crazy.

Anyway, glad your friend is ok. Your team on the other hand...well, I didn't see much of the game. They cost me a 'W' in the pick 'em though. I nailed the total points and ended up picking the wrong team. :evil:
FIGHT ON!