Simmah don nah ...

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Simmah don nah ...

Post by orcinus »

With kickoff just around the corner, it's only natural for things to get a little bit testy in here; however, let's keep a lid on it.

If you have a problem with a thread being moved or think you're being treated unfairly by a moderator, how 'bout take the rational approach and shoot me a PM instead of starting a dozen threads about gay mods that need to be banned.

All homerism aside, M2, you should know that Paul 1.0 (yes ... it was once much, much worse) once got a two-week timeout for starting a legion of ridiculous threads. While you're not yet in that version's league, I can also see where this could be heading.

If you want to flame with another poster, mod or admin, the one unwritten rule we utilize in here is keep it contained. A stream of bickering within a single thread can be either funny and entertaining, or it can remain in a single thread ... fair enough? Flame wars that spill into each and every thread with ankle-biting and endless tripe can, should and will be clipped at every opportunity.

You don't have to hold hands and sing Kumbaya in here; however, please respect your fellow posters and bring the football debate.

Stay the course, folks ... we're in the home stretch.
Last edited by orcinus on Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

We need to be mindful that there are posters here who are not familiar with the smackboard NFL way. They will be assimilated. By brutal force, if necessary.

As the season kicks off, we can expect more people to join in. They are welcome, but they will learn the rules of this forum.

Orc laid it out pretty well.

Qbert and Felix have a history of modding this joint pretty well. Orc rules with an Iron fist, but a fair one. Me, I'm just here to pick up the slack.

Like Orc said, PM's are a good choice. Let's keep the forum clean, and Football related.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Good post, orc.

Aside from Felix being ghey,
this forum is fairly ok.

If anyone has a beef with me they may NOT shoot me a PM.

They can stick it in their ear.
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

I'll get a piece of you at your next 9:07 chat. :wink:
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Be there this Saturday, Louis......9:07.

Someone's gettin' slapped around.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Orc, you know me. I will nit-pick a post too fucking pieces, as soon as mods and admins start telling people what they can, and can not do.

Now that I have nit-picked your post too fucking pieces ........ I have too say "Bravo." You nailed it.

The only thing anyone should expect/demand from a board is fairness, and what Orc laid out there, is more than fair. Nice job Dana.
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

poptart wrote:Be there this Saturday, Louis......9:07.

Someone's gettin' slapped around.
You can claim BODE on me all night on Saturday, pop. I don't post on the weekends.
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Damn shame, Louis.

Two weeks ago a lot of the internet celebrities showed up.

I bloodied a few noses and then slept like a baby.

More of the same this week.

You have a swell weekend too.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Re: Simmah don nah ...

Post by Diogenes »

orcinus wrote:If you have a problem with a thread being moved or think you're being treated unfairly by a moderator, how 'bout take the rational approach and shoot me a PM instead of starting a dozen threads about gay mods that need to be banned.

They made Bushice a mod here? :evil:
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage