Alex Smith

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Alex Smith

Post by M2 »

This is why Alex Smith was the #1 player choosen in the draft...

and some of you tards have him as the worst qb in the league at #32... :roll:

Alex Smith

m2
Red
Elwood

Post by Red »

Good point. #32 might be a bit high considering he might not even be a starting quarterback this season.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Red wrote:Good point. #32 might be a bit high considering he might not even be a starting quarterback this season.
yeah... :roll:

Brilliant response.

m2
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Re: Alex Smith

Post by Bizzarofelice »

m2 wrote:This is why Alex Smith was the #1 player choosen in the draft.
He was the best option for the quarterbackless team that happened to have the #1 pick.

Duh.
why is my neighborhood on fire
FaTaL
Jake

Post by FaTaL »

hey he cant be worse then dilfer, harrington or boller
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

Tim Rattay has just been named the starter for the season opener. I guess Lombardi #6 will have to wait another year, right m2?
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Louis Cyphre wrote:Tim Rattay has just been named the starter for the season opener. I guess Lombardi #6 will have to wait another year, right m2?
That's being rather generous.

It's the right call, since he looked like a deer in headlights out there. He just turned 21, and the WCO is the most difficult O to master. Walsh even said he won't run it at Stanford because it takes about 5 years to fully understand all the intricacies of the WCO.

I think by the bye week, he'll be thrown into the fire, be it hell or high water. He needs the reps to get the feel for the WCO. It took Montana 3 years before he was put on the field in the WCO.

m2
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

m2 wrote:
Louis Cyphre wrote:Tim Rattay has just been named the starter for the season opener. I guess Lombardi #6 will have to wait another year, right m2?

It's the right call, since he looked like a deer in headlights out there. He just turned 21, and the WCO is the most difficult O to master. Walsh even said he won't run it at Stanford because it takes about 5 years to fully understand all the intricacies of the WCO.

I think by the bye week, he'll be thrown into the fire, be it hell or high water. He needs the reps to get the feel for the WCO. It took Montana 3 years before he was put on the field in the WCO.

m2
Yeah, but he looked sooooooooooo good on that practice field. Tens of people seemed like they felt the same way.

Do your job m0ds and get a hold of this situation, I'M GETTIN' ANNOYED
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

m2 wrote:
Red wrote:Good point. #32 might be a bit high considering he might not even be a starting quarterback this season.
yeah... :roll:

Brilliant response.

m2

the TRUTH hurts don't it chime boy? :wink:
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Cueball wrote:
m2 wrote:

m2
Yeah, but he looked sooooooooooo good on that practice field. Tens of people seemed like they felt the same way.

So? Take that shit up with your mommy.

Rack #32!

m2
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

Alex Smith was the #1 pick because the Niners needed a QB , and nobody wanted to trade up to the #1 pick , because there was no 1 player compelling enough to be coveted at #1 by other teams .

If the Niners could have traded down , they would have . They were considering that prior to the draft .

Smith hadn't completed a first down yet .

Besides , you were on the Rodgers bandwagon earlier , right ?
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

drummer wrote:Alex Smith was the #1 pick because the Niners needed a QB , and nobody wanted to trade up to the #1 pick , because there was no 1 player compelling enough to be coveted at #1 by other teams .

If the Niners could have traded down , they would have . They were considering that prior to the draft .

Smith hadn't completed a first down yet .

Besides , you were on the Rodgers bandwagon earlier , right ?
Yep.

I still think Rodgers will be the better qb, but I hope I'm wrong.

m2
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Cueball wrote:
m2 wrote:
Louis Cyphre wrote:Tim Rattay has just been named the starter for the season opener.

sorry Al...was busy tonight.

m2's last post in this thread is perfect.
January 1, 2010....we're having DUCK for Dinner...