Sometimes you gotta troll your own...

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Sometimes you gotta troll your own...

Post by indyfrisco »

I just can't stand fucking homers. That's why this group of guys kick ass.

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp? ... =&opt=post
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

That is nothing...nothing compared to the Johnny-come-lately bitches who jumped on the SC train after we beat Iowa in the 2003 Orange Bowl.

To a man these bitches think that the success at USC is due to two people, and two people only: Reggie Bush and Norm Chow.

The galactic meltdown that ensued on the SC boards when Norm left for the NFL was epic. Utterly epic. Pete Carroll's ego forced him out, Pete is an overrated coach but thank God we still have Reggie Bush to carry the whole team next year :roll: x 1,000

I spend maybe 5 minutes a day on the SC boards and if a headline doesn't look like important intel I am out.

SC really does have some of the shittiest fans out there. 'cept of course for Kal fans.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Go to any of the public ND boards and you may see a picture of Weis walking on water. I'm as excited as anyone that we actually have someone who is a football coach running the program, but let the man coach a game.

Oh, and Jimmy, I'm working on USC. It's like trying to find a used condom in a rectory.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Yeah yeah yeah.

[insert your school here] has homer fans on homer message boards.

I like to troll 'em from time to time though. Just funny seeing their reactions.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Killian wrote:Go to any of the public ND boards
I wasn't gonna ever say anything, but you have to admit that the nonsense on ND Nation is A+ entertainment :lol:
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

IndyFrisco wrote:
I like to troll 'em from time to time though. Just funny seeing their reactions.
Oh the memories. Good times...errrr, week.

Signed,

PrimeX; Banned work/home IP from Hornsfans. Skank bitch with the thin skin could only melt so much before I was tossed.

Worst URL ever.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

one of the most epoch homers ever is Trix though...

Sin,

Urban

Jimmy Medalions wrote: Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:41 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is nothing...nothing compared to the Johnny-come-lately bitches who jumped on the SC train after we beat Iowa in the 2003 Orange Bowl.

To a man these bitches think that the success at USC is due to two people, and two people only: Reggie Bush and Norm Chow.

The galactic meltdown that ensued on the SC boards when Norm left for the NFL was epic. Utterly epic. Pete Carroll's ego forced him out, Pete is an overrated coach but thank God we still have Reggie Bush to carry the whole team next year x 1,000

I spend maybe 5 minutes a day on the SC boards and if a headline doesn't look like important intel I am out.

SC really does have some of the shittiest fans out there. 'cept of course for Kal fans.
You mean it wasn't just cuz of Bush and Chow? hmmm.... :roll:

what a bunch of idiots then...

tOSU has/had the same problem...wonder how many Ted Ginn jersey's you'll see this year?

of course when we stop SC in the Rose... :D
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:
Killian wrote:Go to any of the public ND boards
I wasn't gonna ever say anything, but you have to admit that the nonsense on ND Nation is A+ entertainment :lol:
You think that's bad? Go to http://www.uhnd.com or to the rivals public forum. They will make Rock's House on ND Nation look like the beacon of tempered expectations.

I go to a few UofM boards and they are usually pretty good. I've never been to wearesc.com, but I have been to wild west sports. I'm not a Trojan fan and I can spot the guys who weren't there in 2001.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Killian wrote:I've never been to wearesc.com
Rack you.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Holy hell.
This account has reached the daily reply limit.
ROOKIE level users can post 5 replies per 24 hour period.
PRO level users can post 10 replies per 24 hour period.
I've never posted more than one or two times in a day at texags.com. Didn't know this limitation was there! I have a couple things I'd like to post. Guess I have to wait for tomorrow. :lol:
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

:lol:
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp? ... forum_id=5
Original quote by Frisco:
SOunds like some smart marketing by the Clemson athletic marketing staff to make some more $$$. They knew the large fanbase of A&M would buy these up, moreso than their own fans.
gopitt wrote:gopitt
posted 11:47a, 8/4/2005

Frisco Aggie--You HAVE got to be kidding. I apologize to all the Clemson fans who had to read that garbage.
Great idea and it will be well supported by anyone with half a brain (that leaves you know who out).

a bit later. :lol:

Frisco Aggie
posted 11:41a, 8/4/2005

[Always a cynic? Texags.com Staff]

[This message has been edited by TexAgs staff (edited 8/4/2005 2:00p).]
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

The only person on Texags.com that knows anything about anything is Hank Hill :D
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

texags.com is probably state of the art homer.
the "love" for "Reggie" is flat out creepy homoerotic at times.

hornfans is close. but i give hornfans credit for having a good all-conference basketball BBS before the TJ Ford years. after that it became "we're texas" typical.

if you guys didn't know already, Adrian Peterson will rush for 3500 yards while Rhett Bomar runs the option.

sin,

Sooner Fan.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

I can't remember the last time I visited hornfans.com. I'm not a big fan of Nazi style censorship. I remember posting some anti-Greg Davis stuff and next thing I know I'm banned for life.

I have pretty much gotten away from every BB except for spursreport.com and the free boards on the Rivals site. I will probably pick it up a bit in this one come Two-a-days.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Vito Corleone wrote:
Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:23 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't remember the last time I visited hornfans.com. I'm not a big fan of Nazi style censorship. I remember posting some anti-Greg Davis stuff and next thing I know I'm banned for life.

I have pretty much gotten away from every BB except for spursreport.com and the free boards on the Rivals site. I will probably pick it up a bit in this one come Two-a-days.
and when tOSU stomps your ass... :D
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Texags.com is a trip. Where else do you see guys hiding beind their keyboards setting up fights. Jesus, I swear those guy kill me.

I was banned back in 2000 for a comment about Jabong TOOOOOOOMMMMMMBBBSSS. :lol:

I stay away from hornfans. Katie is a total bitch.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Vito and Harv: whatever happened to Bob Wheeler? i used to read his board sometimes....

i know about the OSU roadie bus ripoff and whatnot.

did LHB just disappear?
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

I knew Bob and his ex used to work for me. He lacked the funding to keep the board going. It also didn't help that his biggest supporters got screwed on that deal to Stoolwater. I liked the site. It was the only site I frequented other than this one.

People tried to get ahold of Bob but I haven't heard a thing in about 2 years. The rumor I heard was he was back in Houston. Who knows.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

King Crimson wrote:Vito and Harv: whatever happened to Bob Wheeler? i used to read his board sometimes....

i know about the OSU roadie bus ripoff and whatnot.

did LHB just disappear?
From what I hear he's become Jelly, cause he's on the Lamb :D
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

The guys on wearesc.com are a blast to fuck with. They absolutely hate me over there. Several have tried to get me banned. I posted some stuff about Chow and Carroll having an ego problem. I got this from their board administrator and people I know from Fox. They all called me out and told me I was full of shit. Oooops, looks like I was right. I love the entertainment and blatent homerism.