Where are the Raider fans?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Where are the Raider fans?

Post by BSmack »

Tim Brown inducted into the "Hall of Average"?

http://thehaternation.blogspot.com/2005 ... award.html

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

The fact that you spent the time to visit a website dedicated to hating Raiderfan, only shows you how much bode they have in your pea sized dome.

Jus sayin
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

DallasFanatic wrote:The fact that you spent the time to visit a website dedicated to hating Raiderfan, only shows you how much bode they have in your pea sized dome.

Jus sayin
Its not just about hating the Raiders. Dude hates on other teams as well. But you knew that.

Right?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

BSmack wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote:The fact that you spent the time to visit a website dedicated to hating Raiderfan, only shows you how much bode they have in your pea sized dome.

Jus sayin
Its not just about hating the Raiders. Dude hates on other teams as well. But you knew that.

Right?
Hoenstly I don't care about who he hates on. You did the research, and posted it here. It wasn't funny and still shows how Raiderfan has used your melon for a dancefloor. Carry on.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

DallasFanatic wrote:
BSmack wrote:

Jus sayin

Right?
Hoenstly I don't care about who he hates on. You did the research, and posted it here. It wasn't funny and still shows how Raiderfan has used your melon for a dancefloor. Carry on.
"Research"?

I guess if reading football related websites for a few laughs is "research" then I'm a fucking Phd. Not sure what that makes you, but you can feel free to yap about Raiderfan being "in my dome". It's so KC Paul of you.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

B,
I enjoyed that site tremendously. Raider fans in the midst segments had me cracking up. Dallas Fan just has a complex since they are treated like Raider Fan a little too much for their liking. Lighten up Dallas Fan, the least you could do is be a jolly fat fuck.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

DallasFanatic wrote:
BSmack wrote:

Jus sayin

Right?
RACK

Yeah Bsmack, that weak fucking site takes a few moments out of its reason for existance (Raiderhating) to nip at a few other teams.

[marq=left] :lol: ... BODE... :lol: [/marq]

Of course chargettefan loves that lame ass url-its easier to read than the list of Superbowl trophies they posess. :lol:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Raydah James wrote:Yeah Bsmack, that weak fucking site takes a few moments out of its reason for existance (Raiderhating) to nip at a few other teams.
You responded to me. You know what that means.

:bode: :bode: :bode:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

But you quoted me last......therefore, all your:

[marq=left] :bode: [/marq]
[marq=right] :bode: [/marq]
[marq=down] :bode: [/marq]
[marq=up] :bode: [/marq]
Are belong to me.

:mrgreen:
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

trev wrote: Lighten up Dallas Fan, the least you could do is be a jolly fat fuck.
Well get off your mid-day drunk ass and bake us some fuckin cookies wench.

:lol:
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Raydah James wrote:Of course chargettefan loves that lame ass url-
You know the Bolts going to the SB this year, right?

:lol: :lol:
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz based on this guys logic. Dan Fouts,and Kellen Winslow should in this "Hall of Average" as well. Both benefitted from a pass oriented offense. Both never won the big game,and both were never considered thae best of their eras.

Raider bias much?
Al Davis=Fidel Castro