Off-Field Problems

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

T REX wrote: Spin spider spin. FSU is in a tailspin.
Meyer is number 7 at UF.

When asked about it, Bobby said this "He's just number 7 to me. The 7th coach at Florida since I've been at FSU."

Geez Trixie...you better hope things go well in G-ville. 7 coaches since Bobby has been there?? That's just embarassing. :oops:

Yeah, I feel like WE'RE the ones in the tailspin... :lol:
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Booby is a rare coach who stayed at one spot for almost an entire career. FSU has been blessed to have him roam your sidelines. He is one of the all-time greats in college football history. There is no denying that. However, recent events indicate he may not be the booby of old. A little senility moving in? Joe Pa won't quit either. Look what he's done up at PSU. Is that what you want?

Seven? Mickey Andrews was on the worst staff of all. I wonder how many coaches OU has had since 1975? Thirty years is a long time anywhere. You are acting like Booby has only been there a few years. The guy is ancient.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

TREX Wrote:
buckeye_in_sc wrote:

I think (paraphrased) We had zook...now we don't you can't hold anything to when Zook was here...something along those lines...

Can you sprinkle some English in there? I do not speak jibberish. Maybe you are trying to imitate Zook, not sure, but damn.

Zook is gone. Only decent thing he did outside of February was pummel the Nole at Booby field.

You did well though not making sense.

well dipshit you are the one who has been babbling for months regarding how nothing counts because you had zook...need I remind you it was your incompetent AD who hired him in the first place...
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Foley is a douche.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:TREX Wrote:
buckeye_in_sc wrote:

I think (paraphrased) We had zook...now we don't you can't hold anything to when Zook was here...something along those lines...

Can you sprinkle some English in there? I do not speak jibberish. Maybe you are trying to imitate Zook, not sure, but damn.

Zook is gone. Only decent thing he did outside of February was pummel the Nole at Booby field.

You did well though not making sense.

well dipshit you are the one who has been babbling for months regarding how nothing counts because you had zook...need I remind you it was your incompetent AD who hired him in the first place...
Huh? I said our recent dip in football stature is attributed to Ron Zook and HIS incompetence. What the hell are you trying to say? We had three poor years. Zook was the coach. You are trying way to hard. Sorry dude.

Maybe UF can get back on track and play some decent football. What point were you trying to make again?

Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Trix, last time I checked, Florida is a two tit state and it is FU that is stuck sucked on the third nipple.

however you slice it both Miami and FSU are better programs with more tradition than fu will ever have.

you can talk shit about fsu losing to miami but I haven't seen the gaytors posting too many wins on them either nor have I seen too many wins on FSU.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

Cromartie out for season. Torn ACL.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Chief,

Just sayin'.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

IndyFrisco wrote:Chief,

Just sayin'.
I refuse to see that picture!

Hardick, Bright, Mincey, Foster fail to qualify. Wyatt contracts "Lyme" disease, AJ and Ernie arrested, Dickson fails to qualify, Cromartie blows out knee....there's no problem here!!!!

Heres to hoping the last two Fr Classes were as good as I think they were...(the ones that qualified)
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I feel like someone punched me in the stomach. I wanted to cry when I read the news.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

That is just Be-god damn-autiful.

Let me guess. Next week Leon and Booker are going to get caught robbing a bank with Watkins driving the getaway car.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Mr T wrote:That is just Be-god damn-autiful.

Let me guess. Next week Leon and Booker are going to get caught robbing a bank with Watkins driving the getaway car.
I think Lee and Drew would be in there as well.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

Killian wrote:
Mr T wrote:That is just Be-god damn-autiful.

I think Lee and Drew would be in there as well.

:lol: That would be a f-cking story!!!
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Cicero wrote:I wanted to cry when I read the news.
Better than shitting your pants.
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Indeed.

Sin,
BabyFrisco
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

TheChief wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:
Indeed.

Sin,
RTS
FTFY.
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

IndyFrisco wrote:
TheChief wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote: Better than shitting your pants.
Indeed.

Sin,
RTS
FTFY.
Aw shit Frisco...you went all acronym on me! What the hell are you talking about?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

RTS (aka Roger_the_Shrubber) once told a story about something so unbelievable he shit his pants. Something about planes crashing I think.

Anyhow, he will forever be known as "He who soils self" in Seminole lore.

Of course, I think he got banned today so no matter. And another "of course", he wasn't actually RTS but some of the board war fucks trolling as RTS.

Clear as mud?
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

Thats a big 10-4 buddy.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Vito Corleone wrote:
however you slice it both Miami and FSU are better programs with more tradition than fu will ever have.
This coming from a guy who NEVER beats their nemesis.....ever. How many in a row? OU anyone? UF just beat FSU at Tally with a shitstick for a field general. This "tradition" thing that you say......I gotta hear it.

UF was winning in the 60's. SOS won a Heisman. No, they weren't dominant like Alabama, but when do you think FSU and Miami started winning? hint: It wasn't that far back. SEC tradition vs FSU's ACC or UM's Big East/ACC????????? Come on Vito, your post is pretty weak.

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I'm not doing this. I'm not doing this. I'm not doing this.

Ok.
T REX wrote:This coming from a guy who NEVER beats their nemesis.....ever.
trix,

While I definitely have enjoyed watching t.u. get pissed on by OU the last 5 years, there's this thing that is called scoreboard. Some people can be in denial and live only in the last year, five years, decade, etc. but ultimately, scoreboard is had due to all time records. t.u. has scoreboard over OU all time.

Of course, OUFan will claim scoreboard due to # of championships won all time vs. t.u., which is a legit argument.

All in all, the point of this post was not to define scoreboard, but to let you know that t.u. has, in fact, won against their "nemesis" in the past, moreso than they have lost.

Of course, I know your schtick is to make totally unfounded comments that you can backpedal on later, but I just wanted to give you a little push.
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

There's a saying about Florida:

All the arrogance of Notre Dame with the tradition of Wake Forest.

Just sayin'...
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Blaise, blah.......then all-time? My bad, then UF is 28-19-2 vs FSU.......so ULTIMATELY.....

'Bode.

Thanks for helping me with that.

Hey Vito.......Indy told me to tell you to piss off.

And since we OWN FSU, then they have the tradition of??????

Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Hey Trix you're tight with Indy?

Thanks for clearing that up.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:Hey Trix you're tight with Indy?

Not sure if you've noticed, most of these Big12 groupies haven't liked my three/four year run of calling that lame conference out and then have their teams take a dump come bowl season proving me right.

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Trix wrote:
Jimmy Medalions wrote:
Hey Trix you're tight with Indy?

Not sure if you've noticed, most of these Big12 groupies haven't liked my three/four year run of calling that lame conference out and then have their teams take a dump come bowl season proving me right.
much like florida has taken a dump come bowl season the last few years??? KYOA much?
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Oh....it's just you. Again trying way too hard there. It's funny, you try to crack over and over. Dude, you really are trying way too hard. You're not funny. Sorry.

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

typical Trix...you make ignorant statements...then deflect when you know that same statement applies to your precious floriduh gators...

i mean did Zook win a bowl game? me thinks not...look it up dipshit he lost 3 straight bowl games...so what does that say? Florida takes a dump come bowl time...I'll even save you the trouble...from 2000-2004 Florida won ONE FUCKING BOWL game...so talk about taking a dump come bowl time in recent memory...

trying to hard? hardly when someone as stupid as you doesn't back a thing up they post...game, set, match...bye bye little trix...
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:Hey Trix you're tight with Indy?

You know this is not true.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

T REX wrote:Blaise, blah.......then all-time? My bad, then UF is 28-19-2 vs FSU.......so ULTIMATELY.....
I didn't say anything about Floriduh's records against FSU.

I just pointed out the flaw in your statement that t.u. has not "EVER" beaten their "nemesis". Not only was it flawed, it was a flat out abortion...fitting right in I guess with the rest of the shit you shovel onto this board.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

^^^^^Rack that shit...

frisco...I guess you'll be lumped in with those of us that are trying to hard to prove T-Bag wrong...well it's not that hard usually...

i mean is it hard when the sheep begs to be fleeced?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

trix doen't need me to prove he is wrong.

He does it himself every time he clicks Image.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

T REX wrote:Blaise, blah.......then all-time? My bad, then UF is 28-19-2 vs FSU.......so ULTIMATELY.....

'Bode.
:roll:

First six games in g-ville. State Leg forcing the gates to play the Seminoles. 2 MNCs to the gates 1 mulligan.

Yeah the gates own FSU....

:lol:

When people think of florida football, they dont think of your university. The first thing that pops into their minds is either Miami or FSU.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

When people think of florida football, they dont think of your university. The first thing that pops into their minds is either Miami or FSU.
No, in reality the first thing that comes to my mind is , "Who just got arrested?" The school doesn't matter.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Well I think Sims is going to play against Miami.

The police are dropping charges plus this has come to light.