Who fucked Russ from Sac-Town's girl???

The best of the best
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

Raydah James wrote:
Alkie wrote:RACK! LUTH!

Nice job throwing TVO in front of the booth with the "All rides have height restrictions" sign.
Nice job at never having a fucking readable take of your own and throat fucking every other superior poster's love stabbers you worthless cunt.

Now wipe my mansplatter off your glazed chin, cocksmith.

Luth gets a rack.....I laughed.

Awwwww...is wittle faggot waider fan still pissed I made a fool out of him in the MLB forum?

I just washed my nuts so stay the fuck off them with that dirty cesspool cum tuperware you call a mouth. Even Sadam wouldn't force the soccer players cocks in your mouth after they lost a match, he figured that was too cruel.

So don't get all pissy at me for your lack of baseball knowledge, try reading up on the subj.....wait did I just tell a raider fan to read???? LOL

Well maybe there's a baseball picture book out there that might help you some.
IndyFrisco wrote:I was really into partaking in the art of fellatio
Dinsdale wrote:rack Al.
Carlos Lee

Post by Carlos Lee »

Gunslinger wrote:It's just funny how I beat her, yet Russ is the classy guy for leaving her when she deserved the beating.
Nice troll job. :roll:
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Try and hit me, No-Cal.
I said come down here and see what happens if you try and hit me.

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Gunslinger wrote:I put a note on some fucking punks vehicle, but yet I have the balls to fuck some skank in front of her man. You people confuse me!
Yeah, you went bitch on the guy you knew would kick your ass full of holes so you left a note on his windshield.

The VISA bill was pretty much of a note-on-the-windshield kind of thing too. By the time Russ found out you were fucking his skank, you were safely 2000 miles away & so was she.

Not so confusing after all, is it?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Cuda wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:I put a note on some fucking punks vehicle, but yet I have the balls to fuck some skank in front of her man. You people confuse me!
Yeah, you went bitch on the guy you knew would kick your ass full of holes so you left a note on his windshield.

The VISA bill was pretty much of a note-on-the-windshield kind of thing too. By the time Russ found out you were fucking his skank, you were safely 2000 miles away & so was she.

Oh you are so right.

I'll play and this thread needs to choke. Russ and NoCal weren't together. Fuck! We messed around in front of him and other clones saw it. I didn't know much about Russ and he was a non issue. They weren't together and I don't remember how long it had been since they were or if they were ever at all. All I know is that when I went there they weren't together.

Here's your check and you've been charged gratuity. Now may this thread die like the shit thread zyclone started.
I fucking suck.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Gunslinger wrote:
Cuda wrote:

Oh you are so right.
You might as well have just stopped there.
Now may this thread die like the shit thread zyclone started.
^^^ That's why you should have stopped at "Oh you are so right". Yeah, I'm sure THAT will get everybody to finally lay off & leave you alone.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Cuda wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
Cuda wrote: Yeah, you went bitch on the guy you knew would kick your ass full of holes so you left a note on his windshield.

Oh you are so right.
You might as well have just stopped there.
Now may this thread die like the shit thread zyclone started.
^^^ That's why you should have stopped at "Oh you are so right". Yeah, I'm sure THAT will get everybody to finally lay off & leave you alone.
No one is giving a shit about this that I give a shit about. If you like Russ so much, give him a sympathy fuck yourself.
I fucking suck.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

So, I see we've reached the "cuda flicks snotballs on everyone" portion of the thread. Thanks to those who brought the big funny way earlier...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.