Rolen drops out of All-Star game

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Rolen drops out of All-Star game

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Turns out he wants to spend the all-star weekend hunting down and beating the shit out of Alex Cintron and Hee sop Choi.

There you go, Strofan. You can now stop whining about Ensberg aka Zeile Jr.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I wish Rogers had enough sense to bow out of the All-Star Game so Jeremy Bonderman could replace him. Why won't Selig grow a pair and keep him from playing in the game?
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Whining?

And they say Cardinal fans know baseball...
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

rozy wrote:And they say Cardinal fans know baseball...
Says who? Just because Mummy Gammons says so?
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

"I was just trolling

Sin-
Bace"

in

John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Well, I’d be embarrassed to take the field in the all star game if I were Rolen. I live in his hometown, and even the people around here have been saying he doesn’t deserve to be there.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Personally, I've never begrudged someone getting voted in.

Ensberg should have been chosen over Ramirez. Calling it as I see it. Since when did obvious statistical superiority become whining? :?

Oh, wait, he was just trolling. Never mind... :lol:
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

IndyFrisco wrote:Well, I’d be embarrassed to take the field in the all star game if I were Rolen. I live in his hometown, and even the people around here have been saying he doesn’t deserve to be there.
You know, i heard that. Rumor was, they were going to put a "Home of Scott Rolen" sign, but with his all-star appearance, they changed their mind. Rumbling around Cardinal clubhouse, was that the pressure from Jasper residents was too much.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

fucking tard
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Mike PIazza is the starting catcher for christs sake.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

rozy wrote:Personally, I've never begrudged someone getting voted in.

Ensberg should have been chosen over Ramirez. Calling it as I see it. Since when did obvious statistical superiority become whining? :?

Oh, wait, he was just trolling. Never mind... :lol:
Good God put some lotion on it or something. Shouldn't you be jumping up and down elated that you've reached .500? Where's the celebration?Also, Roger Clemens gets another chance to blow it for whatever National League team will be hoping for the home field advantage. Should be fun for Astrofan.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Just stopped in to say: Who gives a fuck.

Rolen is the most overrated POS in the game today.

Need a hit in a clutch situation? Rolen is a guaranteed strikeout. Man on 1st? Double play.

Up by 8 or more runs? He'll go yard a couple of times.

Never have I seen a player turn into such a fucking Vagina at the plate than when a game is on the line and Rolen is up to bat. You can almost see his red snapper schrivel up in those situations.

Fucking useless pussy.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Raydah James wrote:Rolen is the most overrated POS in the game today.
How is he rated? At the plate he's sucked this year. In the field there is nobody even close. Last year at the plate he'd hit line drives to right center all day and was the most clutch hitter in the 314.

Guess from watching him every game for the past couple years I don't know much about him.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Bizzarofelice wrote: Last year at the plate he'd hit line drives to right center all day and was the most clutch hitter in the 314.
2004 Scott Rolen World Series Batting Average:

0-15

:lol:

Guess thats why your punk asses got worked like a 2 dolla whore during the sweep, huh.

Vagdripfelice wrote:Guess from watching him every game for the past couple years I don't know much about him.
Scott Rolens World Series Stats wrote: Game 1: 0-5
Game 2: 0-3
Game 3: 0-3
Game 4: 0-4
Raydah James wrote:Never have I seen a player turn into such a fucking Vagina at the plate than when a game is on the line and Rolen is up to bat. You can almost see his red snapper schrivel up in those situations
RACK

Does it suck being that fucking stupid, Emofelice?

Fucking pussy. :lol:
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Raydah James wrote:Guess thats why your punk asses got worked like a 2 dolla whore during the sweep, huh.
That and the fact the the hitters surrounding him didn't fare much better.

You call him overrated yet only reference World Series stats? Sad attmept. Keep trying.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Adelpiero wrote:You know, i heard that. Rumor was, they were going to put a "Home of Scott Rolen" sign, but with his all-star appearance, they changed their mind. Rumbling around Cardinal clubhouse, was that the pressure from Jasper residents was too much.
No, we already put a Scott Rolen Dr. in. I think we've done enough for the guy.

I'm with Bace on his play in the field. Top notch. I just can't stand ignornat fans who vote solely on who the media pimps the most. Now that the game actually means something, fan voting should either be removed or weighted much less. Existing players should get to vote in who they want there with fan voting being a part of it, albeit much smaller.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

The game means something but its for the fans. The fan vote is important but the NL Champ could lose home field advantage because the fans voted for an over-the-hill former star.

The All-Star game is fuct.
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

Raydah James wrote: Need a hit in a clutch situation? Rolen is a guaranteed strikeout. Man on 1st? Double play.
He only batted .358 with runners in scoring position, and .306 with men on and 2 outs.

Guess all of those games must have been when we were up by 10 runs though.

~2004 Stats, btw~
IndyFrisco wrote:I was really into partaking in the art of fellatio
Dinsdale wrote:rack Al.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Alkie wrote:
Raydah James wrote: Need a hit in a clutch situation? Rolen is a guaranteed strikeout. Man on 1st? Double play.
He only batted .358 with runners in scoring position, and .306 with men on and 2 outs.

Guess all of those games must have been when we were up by 10 runs though.

~2004 Stats, btw~
Really? Because a few posts up it looks like he batted .000 when it mattered most.

Fucking dipshit Tardinal fans..... :lol:

I also love how the sports media sucks your teams dick for no apparent reason.....I mean, what the fuck have your sorry ass chokers won in the last 10 years? 15 years?

Laughable. Fuck you and your overrated pussy team.

Shine that trophy up reeeeel nice for my Angels, Selig.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Running Angels smack a few days after getting swept at home in a 4 game series by the Mariners? Priceless
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

A team with a ownership so gay as to change the name of the team to LAA of A will never be more than a one hit wonder('sup 2002) One world series since 1961.

Nice try boner vacuum, but The Cardinals always have and will be a much better franchise than The Los Angeles Bitches of Anaheim.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Bizzarofelice wrote:You call him overrated yet only reference World Series stats? Sad attmept. Keep trying.
I love you, man.

Sincerely,

Nope. Not dead.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Look at the quivering vaginas squirm in this thread!

Tardinal fan obviously has trouble grasping the fact that thier team hasnt won dick since Olivia Newton John was getting "physical" on the music charts in '82.

Fucking bitch ass pussies :lol: :lol:

Asshole fan is even funnier-they've never won a fucking thing, and sported the worst rainbow warrior faggot jersey's in the history of the sport.

RAAAAAAACK the Angels you gutless pussies.

No team in the playoffs will be able to stop Vlad, Anderson, Erstad, Finley, Figgins, McPherson and Company. Nobody
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

Is Colon gonna pitch every game for your Angles? You'd better hope so.

The Cardinals have made the playoffs 5 times to your 2 times in the last 10 years

Let me guess though James if the Dodgers were better than the Angles you'd be pimping them. You'd better watch out before you strain a hammy jumpin' bandwagons the way you do.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Alkie wrote:Is Colon gonna pitch every game for your Angles? You'd better hope so.

The Cardinals have made the playoffs 5 times to your 2 times in the last 10 years
Sweet. Whats the championship count in that time frame, cunt?

Scoreboard bitch.
Let me guess though James if the Dodgers were better than the Angles you'd be pimping them. You'd better watch out before you strain a hammy jumpin' bandwagons the way you do.
Nice self ass kicking. If all else fails, just call that person a fan of another team. :roll: :lol: So how are your Royals doing anyway, you smurfette faggot?

BODE
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Raydah James wrote: No team in the playoffs will be able to stop Vlad, Anderson, Erstad, Finley, Figgins, McPherson and Company. Nobody
To get there, you might want to let your team know they should do better agains the Mariners. :lol: :lol: :lol:

They're the fucking Mariners, man. Their best pitcher struck out Rocky Colavito in the early 60's. :lol: :lol:

Your timing is particularly peutrid, jizzmeister.
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

When you don't have a comeback always be sure to claim Bode, self ass kicking, or just spam. Were you on the Honor Roll in your BS/SG smack preschool class?

Your team has 1 championship to the Cardinals 9, in fact the Cardinals have the most World Series Wins in the NL and are only second to the Yankme's overall.

Keep living on your 1 World Series Win, it's all your team will ever see.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Alkie wrote: Keep living on your 1 World Series Win, it's all your team will ever see.
That'll back him down. :roll:
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

rozy wrote:
Alkie wrote: Keep living on your 1 World Series Win, it's all your team will ever see.
That'll back him down. :roll:
Sorry Rozy, forgot the Astros don't have World Series wins.

The Angles will get beat in the first round by the AL East 1st place team, or the White Sox if the Rangers catch them.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Alkie wrote:
Keep living on your 1 World Series Win, it's all your team will ever see.
Too bad we didnt play your overhyped clowns last year-that would've been an easy beatdown and assured the Angels of thier 2nd.

As it stands, I'll have to wait until the end of this October to see the Angels place that 2nd trophy in the case.

On top of that, look at how young our squad is......they'll be competing for titles for the next 5 years at least.

How old were you when your shit team took thier last title, Cockaholic?
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

Raydah James wrote: How old were you when your shit team took thier last title, Cockaholic?
A hell of a lot older than the age you act on these boards, 9, as in 9 Championships.

Go get some pitching then talk about number 2, cause besides Colon and F-Rod the rest of your pithing is number 2, as in shit.

If you make it out of the first round, I doubt you'll make it out of the second, but if by some miracle the White Sox plane goes down, I'd love to play your team in the WS.
Carlos Lee

Post by Carlos Lee »

Raydah James wrote:your shit team
I admire your willingness loosen up your manflaps and have the 314 insert its collective cock into your wanting dimehole.

This board hasn't seen a more eager bitch in heat since Ross in Fagtown hosted a trollstop.

Ben Dover? Victor Hugo, bitch, glad to meet you....
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

Carlos Lee wrote:
Raydah James wrote:your shit team
I admire your willingness loosen up your manflaps and have the 314 insert its collective cock into your wanting dimehole.

This board hasn't seen a more eager bitch in heat since Ross in Fagtown hosted a trollstop.

Ben Dover? Victor Hugo, bitch, glad to meet you....

See Lames, when you kick your own ass, I don't call it out like you do. I leave it for others to recognize, did you even bother to check that the Cardinals have more wins, and a better record this year? or were you referring to our shit team that won the World Series?

Either way it doesn't matter, you've been exposed again for the absolute fool troll that you are. Have a good day and don't forget to schedule some golf dates with the Angles players for mid Spetember.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Alkie wrote:
Raydah James wrote: How old were you when your shit team took thier last title, Cockaholic?
A hell of a lot older than the age you act on these boards, 9, as in 9 Championships.
Ohhhhh SHIT-You're a Centrum Gold motherfucker?

That explains the senility in your posts you jurassic ass pussy. Speaking of acting your age, should you really be bragging about being a loser fucking alcoholic while sporting a pacemaker? :lol:

Fucking old tard.

9 years old, huh-you must've really savored and enjoyed that moment.......or maybe you stuck your thumb back up your nose and continued playing with your G.I. Joes.

Unlike you, I heartily savored the victory-and even made an appearance at one of the games (RACK my uncle for that).

Fuck, how sweet it will be doing the same again this year.

I'd love to play your team in the WS.
[marq=left] :lol: :lol: :lol: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!! :lol: :lol: [/marq]

Me Too-The Halo's would be hoisting that trophy in 4. Thanks for laugh, I needed it today. :lol:
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Carlos Lee wrote:Hi, im original
You sure are, holmes. A 57 post shittroll is always a guarantee for many laughs.

Carlos Lee?

What a complete fucking tard this pussy is.

Consider yourself ignored, bitch.
Carlos Lee

Post by Carlos Lee »

Raydah James wrote:
You sure are, holmes. A 57 post shittroll is always a guarantee for many laughs.

Carlos Lee?

As I already 'splained... I'm forever immortalized everytime you post ---> The Sig.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Carlos Lee wrote:
Raydah James wrote:

Carlos Lee?

As I already 'splained... I'm forever immortalized everytime you post ---> The Sig.
That still cracks me up.