It is on.

Post by OUMO »

New BODE!

CELTICS!! :cry:
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

two game losing streak for the suns coinciding with my new staudemire jersey. i was at the store and some kid asked for my autograph. i thought that was strange since he was looking down on me.
i bet he was fucking with me. not cool .
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

i am very sad that i got a new suns jersey and since then they have lost a point guard and three straight games. i wore a brett faver jersey last week and the program is in shambles now. i wll be sporting nothing but a speedo when baseball season opens hoping the brewers win at least 60 games.

unrack my karma
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Post by OUMO »

bbqjones wrote:i am very sad that i got a new suns jersey and since then they have lost a point guard and three straight games. i wore a brett faver jersey last week and the program is in shambles now. i wll be sporting nothing but a speedo when baseball season opens hoping the brewers win at least 60 games.

unrack my karma
As long as you didn't have any Sooner gear on about New Years we are cool.
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

so far it looks like me busting out the jersey again even though the five game losing streak is all my fault, is a good idea. im showered and the kid is watching the wiggles and then im going to watch this five pint lead shrink to -13,500 by halftime and im just hoping somehnow (wish wish_) the suns end up winning this game even thopug theyre not wearing the same orange jersey i am. check out espn for basketball and look at the seventh row behind the basket. i used to sit in those seats as aii8d when my stepdad was friends with an old jewish guy with bad hips. i met dr j and mark west at halfcourt too btw.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

looks like the brand new jinx jersey is going to get donated to some colored kidl it doesnt show off my back muscles like i was hoping.

fuck this

up by seventeen and then lose? ths8iu fuck

im tired of this shit. i quit
Tiberious
Resident Bookie

Post by Tiberious »

Magic, Rack The return of Grant Hill
You know who I am.

Make the world a better place, punch Urban Meyer in the face.