It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Re: Racism & election interference

Post by Bill in Houston »

mvscal wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:22 pm
Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:09 pm
Can you identify any differences between the mandatory ID voting card being advocated by the fascists and a voluntary passport?

There is none. Some form of valid identification is required for a great deal more than simply voting. The more pertinent question is your hysterical opposition to the requirement that people voting in an election be able to demonstrate that they are who they claim to be. How is that unreasonable?

Oh, yes. That's right. You aren't capable of critical reasoning. You are ruled by emotion and prejudice as most faggots are. You are a faggot, yes?
You should keep searching for your homosexual connection. Your gay desperation and frantic reaching is troubling to say the least. You be you.

A passport is optional. They are not assigned to every citizen. Tell me you’re not that fucking stupid. Never mind, you’ve already stated you are.
Mandatory—- Voluntary. Does your pretzel logic make sense in your corner of the interwebs?

People demonstrate their identity during every election. Your lies to the contrary are nothing more than blatant testament of your ignorant cult following.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Mikey wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:59 pm
mvscal wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:18 pm As you say, handed not applied for at the local office. Just another reason Pedo Joe and his shitted diaper need to be sent packing.
Quite the impressive backpedal.
If he doesn’t have the outright lie to the contrary he will backpedal. It’s all he can do. Very weak mentality.
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:25 pm Someone please explain the strident opposition to voters’ identification being confirmed.
Please rephrase your question in some way that a single word can be attacked to deflect from the original question.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:59 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:25 pm Someone please explain the strident opposition to voters’ identification being confirmed.
Please rephrase your question in some way that a single word can be attacked to deflect from the original question.
No shit.

I cannot comprehend anyone opposing voters’ identities being assured.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:18 am
88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:59 pm
No shit.

I cannot comprehend anyone opposing voters’ identities being assured.

Can’t choose between repeating each other’s lies or sucking each other’s dick.

No one has said they’re opposed to voter ID. No one. Stop lying in every post you make.

There is voter ID done in every election. All across the country.

You think if you repeat the lie over and over and over again that it then represents the truth? Fascists believe that too.
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

What is the voter ID on a mail in ballot?
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:50 am What is the voter ID on a mail in ballot?
A signature, dumbass.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Bill in Houston wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:54 am
88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:50 am What is the voter ID on a mail in ballot?
A signature, dumbass.
Good god.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

U.S. and Britain accuse China-linked hackers of ‘malicious’ cyber campaigns, announce sanctions

The U.S. Justice Department, meanwhile, issued a statement Monday alleging that Chinese state-backed hackers were behind attacks on U.S. businesses, government officials and politicians.

LONDON — The U.S. and U.K. on Monday accused hackers linked to the Chinese state of being behind “malicious” cyber campaigns targeting political figures, in moves expected to stoke tensions with Beijing.

The British government also alleged that China-affiliated hackers were behind an attack that saw the data of millions of voters accessed.

“I can confirm today that Chinese state-affiliated actors were responsible for two malicious cyber campaigns targeting our democratic institutions and parliamentarians,” British Deputy Prime Minister Oliver Dowden said in a speech to Parliament on Monday.

Paper ballots are just so...passe....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

A signature, dumbass.
Just...wow
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

You squishy progressives have no issues with mandates when it suits your virtue-signaling purposes, e.g., vaccine mandates.

However, voter ID...well, that's way too much to ask of a responsible citizen.
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

A signature, dumbass.
You are definitely a signature dumbass.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Welp, here we go again. After pointing out the simple answer to 88braincells bold accusation. The brilliant replies:
Idiot Minion #1 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:02 am Good god.
Not to be outdone
Simple Toady wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:27 pm Just...wow
Upon realizing just how ignorant his response was, he thought it brilliant to double down with some whataboutism.

To top it all off, 88 wimpers...
88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:53 pm white flag
Absolutely pathetic.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Next time I get pulled over for speeding I'll sign a napkin and insist it suffices for identification.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Oranges to road apples, but thanks for your participation.
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

A signature is all the verification anyone should ever need. Like when you go to purchase a firearm. They don't go deep in the woods attempting to verify your identity or anything. You just walk up to the counter, sign a name, er your name, and they hand you a boom stick. Easy peasy. A Constitutional right is a constitutional right. If you can buy a firearm by just signing your name, you should be able to vote that way too. No chance of a fuck up in either circumstance. Its all verified by a signature. Fuck, we should just leave stacks of guns and stacks of ballots outside the public library. People can pick out one, or both, verify their identity with their signature, and the world just goes on exactly as it should.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Exactly.

Next time I wanna fly somewhere and the monkey in the blue shirt asks "papers please", I'll just whip out my pen and scribble something on whatever piece of paper I have handy. "Here ya go, sport. Now get the fukk outta my way".

There really is just one answer as to why these fukkers want mass mail in voting. It makes large scale harvesting a piece of cake in the areas they need to put them over the top.

Does anyone have access to voter turnout stats in Arizona, Georgia and a few other states? I'd like to see how these stats look. Compare "urban" stats from Atlanta to those from say Jacksonville or Cleveland. I'll bet they're quite different.

Is this because balck folks in Cleveland vote very differently from those in Atlanta? Or is it because Ohio made harvesting difficult?

We all know the answer to these questions, trouble is some people's distaste for TBOM allows them to just smile and say a sig is plenty good enough.

And eventually, they'll stuff the place full of enough "undocumented" people that they'll no longer need to worry about the results.

Then we'll get back to legitimate voting methods, right comrades?

mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

The racism exhibited by those who insist that people of color are incapable of acquiring an ID is beyond disgusting.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:09 am A signature is all the verification anyone should ever need. Like when you go to purchase a firearm. They don't go deep in the woods attempting to verify your identity or anything. You just walk up to the counter, sign a name, er your name, and they hand you a boom stick. Easy peasy. A Constitutional right is a constitutional right. If you can buy a firearm by just signing your name, you should be able to vote that way too. No chance of a fuck up in either circumstance. Its all verified by a signature. Fuck, we should just leave stacks of guns and stacks of ballots outside the public library. People can pick out one, or both, verify their identity with their signature, and the world just goes on exactly as it should.
Whatabout…. Firearms?!

What about something else that has nothing to do with ballot voting?

“A constitutional right is a constitutional right “ This is the argument you want to go with. And , no surprise, you’re quite wrong.

I can legally obtain a firearm without a signature. Or a photo ID. Or an RFID chip planted in my scalp. Though these are things you wish for voters.

I can legally obtain multiple firearms without purchasing them. Though you would like to purchase multiple ballots.

When you trip you trip hard.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

smackaholic wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:39 am Exactly.

Next time I wanna fly somewhere and the monkey in the blue shirt asks "papers please", I'll just whip out my pen and scribble something on whatever piece of paper I have handy. "Here ya go, sport. Now get the fukk outta my way".

There really is just one answer as to why these fukkers want mass mail in voting. It makes large scale harvesting a piece of cake in the areas they need to put them over the top.

Does anyone have access to voter turnout stats in Arizona, Georgia and a few other states? I'd like to see how these stats look. Compare "urban" stats from Atlanta to those from say Jacksonville or Cleveland. I'll bet they're quite different.

Is this because balck folks in Cleveland vote very differently from those in Atlanta? Or is it because Ohio made harvesting difficult?

We all know the answer to these questions, trouble is some people's distaste for TBOM allows them to just smile and say a sig is plenty good enough.

And eventually, they'll stuff the place full of enough "undocumented" people that they'll no longer need to worry about the results.

Then we'll get back to legitimate voting methods, right comrades?

You could research that yourself and try to make a legitimate claim for widespread election fraud.

Oh wait. Never mind.

Guess that’s why you just chose to be a racist asshole spreading lies on the internet.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:47 am The racism exhibited by those who insist that people of color are incapable of acquiring an ID is beyond disgusting.
When you and Suckaholic swap spit you swap lies as well. Makes you the same asshole.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:22 am
Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:47 am The racism exhibited by those who insist that people of color are incapable of acquiring an ID is beyond disgusting.
When you and Suckaholic swap spit you swap lies as well. Makes you the same asshole.
You don’t think it’s racist as hell to demean blacks on a regular basis, as Dems have done for 50 years, and as “progressives” continue to do today? You people treat them collectively like children who are incapable of functioning without assistance.

If I were black, I’d be mad as hell.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:13 am

Whatabout…. Firearms?!

What about something else that has nothing to do with ballot voting?

“A constitutional right is a constitutional right “ This is the argument you want to go with. And , no surprise, you’re quite wrong.

I can legally obtain a firearm without a signature. Or a photo ID. Or an RFID chip planted in my scalp. Though these are things you wish for voters.

I can legally obtain multiple firearms without purchasing them. Though you would like to purchase multiple ballots.

When you trip you trip hard.
Like arguing with a child....

What forms of ID are acceptable to purchase firearms?

February 18, 2024 by Robert Carlson

To purchase firearms, acceptable forms of ID typically include a state-issued driver’s license or identification card, a military ID, or a passport. These forms of identification are used to verify the buyer’s age, identity, and eligibility to purchase firearms.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

You can purchase a firearm without an ID. Dude A has a firearm he no longer wants. He can sell it to Dude B and no ID or reporting is required. But you cannot purchase a new firearm from a firearms dealer without an ID.

Bill is a colossal ass hat. How is a signature verification of anything? Is there a veritable army of handwriting experts that can compare exemplars of signatures with signatures appearing on ballots in the one day or so that millions of ballots are opened and counted? No. Of course not. And thus a signature for verification is a joke. Always has been.

Compound that with the push by Democrats to issue ballots to the entire population in advance of elections, whether requested or not, and to offer unmonitored drop boxes and professional ballot harvesting. None of these practices are likely to improve election security in any way. And they know it. Colossal ass hats. Like arguing with a toad.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:06 pm You don’t think it’s racist as hell to demean blacks on a regular basis
Yes, I do.
Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:06 pm as Dems have done for 50 years, and as “progressives” continue to do today?
I think it's racist as hell for anyone to demean blacks. I think it's racist as hell whenever, wherever and however demeaning blacks occurs. Your distinction is duly noted.
Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:06 pm
If I were black, I’d be mad as hell.
How very noble of you. Let black folks figure it out, it's their problem. You're smug and blissful though.
Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:06 pm You people treat them collectively like children who are incapable of functioning without assistance.
I got you. You ain't black, ain't your problem. Yet you have the audacity to claim that Dems and progressives divide this country. Sorry, no you're wrong. It's motherfuckers like you, Sudden Sam who tear the country apart. People who can't give a shit about anyone else. At least not someone with a complexion different than their own. Go Fuck Yourself.

You choose to identify by race. And differentiate by color. You're disgusting. Hope you rot in hell with the rest of your ilk.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

What an arrogant, smug asshole you are, Bill.

I treat everyone I encounter exactly the same. And everyone I deal with recognizes that. If they’re assholes, such as yourself, I have as little to do with them as possible. Their color has zero impact on our interaction. Most of the folks I encounter daily are people of color. You couldn’t find a single person among them who has had any negative experiences with me. So fuck you and everyone else who thinks we need to lower test standards for blacks, who thinks they’re incapable of getting through the day without the assistance of POS fawning, guilt-ridden caucasians such as yourself. Your ilk has crippled entire generations with your “victim” bullshit. You, yeah YOU have destroyed the black family. You see others as needing you to get through life. Trust me, blacks don’t want your help. Strong people don’t need or want your goddam sympathy and assistance. Your racism is clear as hell and it’s fucking disgusting.
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:11 am What an arrogant, smug asshole you are.
You've described the American left wing. Bravo.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Carson wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:59 am
Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:11 am What an arrogant, smug asshole you are.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:04 pm
Carson wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:59 am
The left wing and that prick.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

The prick that 90% of your cohort believes was ordained by God to be our savior.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Our current dementia-raddled "leader" wouldn't have the strength to push that Leslie Neilsen look-a-like aside. :lol:
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 pm The prick that 90% of your cohort believes was ordained by God to be our savior.
My cohorts?

Aging ex-softball players? Agnostic douchebags? Cradle-robbing, former Bud-guzzling, psychedelics afficianado, Gordie Johnson fans?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Maybe I should have said "ilk?"
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:14 pm Maybe I should have said "ilk?"
I’m very liberal in some areas.

But I know what you’re saying.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bill in Houston wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:52 am
You choose to identify by race. And differentiate by color.
I laughed. That is the entire premise of your retarded clownshow.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

mvscal wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:40 am
Amazingly, he seems totally oblivious to that fact.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:34 am
mvscal wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:40 am
Amazingly, he seems totally oblivious to that fact.
Being oblivious has less stigma attached than being incredibly naive/shortsighted/dumb. When the shit goes down...."we didn't know"......
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Bill in Houston wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:52 am MLK was wrong. *
Content of a man’s character? Bill says, “Who cares about that? All that matters is skin color.”

*I’m paraphrasing.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:39 am
Bill in Houston wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:52 am MLK was wrong. *
Content of a man’s character? Bill says, “Who cares about that? All that matters is skin color.”

*I’m paraphrasing.
Good thing we have a white, Progturd faggot like Bill in Westheimer to tell us all where MLK went wrong.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.