For all you dumbasses…

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

For all you dumbasses…

Post by Sudden Sam »

…who continually posted about the “horse drug” people were using to fight covid. You know who you are.

I wouldn’t have used it. I never read anything that made me feel it would be effective in treating covid.

But we had a contingent in here who routinely lambasted anyone who chose to try it. Yet you were perfectly fine with being injected with a poorly tested “vaccine” that didn’t work. I include myself in the “vaxed” group of dumbasses.

“ we have seen a lot of wild and shady things from “health agencies” over the last few years, but this one was really in a class by itself.

the FDA took a safe, cheap, widely (including by they themselves) approved drug used by 250 million people each year and pretended it was somehow "not for humans."

if you want to argue efficacy, then argue efficacy.”

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/you- ... dium=email
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: For all you dumbasses…

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:27 pm …who continually posted about the “horse drug” people were using to fight covid. You know who you are.

I wouldn’t have used it. I never read anything that made me feel it would be effective in treating covid.

But we had a contingent in here who routinely lambasted anyone who chose to try it. Yet you were perfectly fine with being injected with a poorly tested “vaccine” that didn’t work. I include myself in the “vaxed” group of dumbasses.

“ we have seen a lot of wild and shady things from “health agencies” over the last few years, but this one was really in a class by itself.

the FDA took a safe, cheap, widely (including by they themselves) approved drug used by 250 million people each year and pretended it was somehow "not for humans."

if you want to argue efficacy, then argue efficacy.”

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/you- ... dium=email
You have an uncanny ability to find the most ridiculous cranks on the interwebs and share their nonsense.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:22 pm You have an uncanny ability to find the most ridiculous cranks on the interwebs and share their nonsense.
Keep vaxxing up...I hear the latest is every 4 months a new booster...maybe you'll hit the jackpot and one of the boosters will put a dent in your brain "function" rather than the usual vein slime & myocarditis....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:22 pm You have an uncanny ability to find the most ridiculous cranks on the interwebs and share their nonsense.
Really?! Hard to dispute much of what our Puerto Rican friend posts.

Https://boriquagato.substack.com/archive?sort=new
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:29 pm

Throw them a few rolls of paper towels. They should be OK.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:35 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:29 pm

Throw them a few rolls of paper towels. They should be OK.
Yowzah!
:shock:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Seer wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:22 pm Keep vaxxing up...I hear the latest is every 4 months a new booster...maybe you'll hit the jackpot and one of the boosters will put a dent in your brain "function" rather than the usual vein slime & myocarditis....
Eat shit. Eat my shit. This is a real primary source. Not some fucking crank with a Substack blog.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamain ... le/2807617

Excess Death Rates for Republican and Democratic Registered Voters in Florida and Ohio During the COVID-19 Pandemic

In this cohort study evaluating 538 159 deaths in individuals aged 25 years and older in Florida and Ohio between March 2020 and December 2021, excess mortality was significantly higher for Republican voters than Democratic voters after COVID-19 vaccines were available to all adults
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:29 pm
Some comments on that site from credentialed....

The Intersection of Politics and Science
Eric Karp, MD, PhD | Private Practice
For this paper to be accurate, voting records must be accurate. Ohio has historically had inaccurate voting records, so much so that a recent Supreme Court Decision recently went against the state of Ohio, see https://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-conten ... 16-980.pdf.

Also this paper contradicts more recent studies that have showed that mRNA vaccination decreases death rates from COVID, but increases deaths from other causes, so that all cause mortality is unchanged, with a relative risk of dying of 1.03 in the vaccinated group vas the unvaccinated group. https://www.cell.com/iscience/fulltext/ ... 23)00810-6

Judith de Rycker, MD | Privat
What I find the most interesting phrases in this article are the following two:

“The analyses stratified by age showed that Republican voters had significantly higher excess death rates compared with Democratic voters for 2 of the 4 age groups in the study, the differences for the age group 25 to 64 years were not significant. Democratic voters had significantly higher excess death rates compared with Republican voters for the age group 65 to 74 years.”

If the conclusion is that the excess death in Republicans is due to a lower degree of vaccination and less adherence to non-pharmaceutical measures, then this study shows that both have no significant impact on the age group 25 to 64. The excess death rates of Democratic voters between 65 to 74, need further investigation.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Ivermectin was inexpensive, easily accessed, and used safely for decades on millions of humans. Wonder who was going to profit off its demonization?

Again, I never saw anything that indicated it would prevent or cure covid. So I wasn’t going to try it. But to denounce its adherents as fools and animal drug users? The government and big pharma have some explaining to do. The lemmings in here and elsewhere who parroted the CDC and government officials’ denunciations were the fools.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Ivermectin saved my friend Marlin's life. I'd share the story but half of you don't need to hear it and the other half (aforementioned dumbasses)wouldn't listen even if Jesus Christ himself wrote it into the side of a mountain with his finger.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

A younger friend, world traveler and computer guru, treated his family (2 teenage girls and his wife) with it and swears by its efficacy.

I know NO ONE who can tell me the “vaccine” works.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:14 pm Ivermectin saved my friend Marlin's life. I'd share the story but half of you don't need to hear it and the other half (aforementioned dumbasses)wouldn't listen even if Jesus Christ himself wrote it into the side of a mountain with his finger.
So you know a horse named Marlin.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:03 am
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:14 pm Ivermectin saved my friend Marlin's life. I'd share the story but half of you don't need to hear it and the other half (aforementioned dumbasses)wouldn't listen even if Jesus Christ himself wrote it into the side of a mountain with his finger.
So you know a horse named Marlin.
I laughed.

Then I realized you’re probably serious…and one of the dumbasses.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:29 pm I know NO ONE who can tell me the “vaccine” works.
I'm alive, unlike all the conservatives who didn't take the vaccine and died from Covid-19. It's that simple.

Kind of hard to prove a negative, as the old saying goes. Except in the SEC, apparently.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:47 am Kind of hard to prove a negative, as the old saying goes. Except in the SEC, apparently.
And they've done that very well during March Madness...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:47 am
Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:29 pm I know NO ONE who can tell me the “vaccine” works.
I'm alive, unlike all the conservatives who didn't take the vaccine and died from Covid-19. It's that simple.

Kind of hard to prove a negative, as the old saying goes. Except in the SEC, apparently.
The threshold for positive covid tests was (is?) ridiculously low.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/29/heal ... sting.html

Covid didn’t kill nearly the numbers claimed. It likely weakened people and exacerbated problems they were already experiencing. The super low threshold required to label deaths as covid deaths was/is part of the game.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

You're alive...for now.

If you got one of the mRNA jabs, get your shit in order.

The clock is ticking...
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:15 am

The threshold for positive covid tests was (is?) ridiculously low.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/29/heal ... sting.html

Covid didn’t kill nearly the numbers claimed. It likely weakened people and exacerbated problems they were already experiencing. The super low threshold required to label deaths as covid deaths was/is part of the game.
So, people who contracted Covid and are now dead, but would be alive today if they never contracted Covid, weren’t killed by Covid. OK makes sense. Natural causes, or maybe Fauci.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

An overwhelming number of covid deaths were attributed to co-morbidities, such as obesity for example.

So, if everyone that mainlined Doritos, and shoved copious amounts of HoHos down their gullets, avoided such behavior, they might be still be sucking oxygen.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Sven Golly wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:52 pm

You're alive...for now.

If you got one of the mRNA jabs, get your shit in order.

The clock is ticking...
:shock:

#doom
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sven Golly wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:49 pm An overwhelming number of covid deaths were attributed to co-morbidities, such as obesity for example.
Bullshit. You're not very good at making stuff up.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I’ve read articles from every political leaning and from foreign and domestic sources, and I’ve come to the conclusion that we’ll likely never be able to pin down a “real” number as far as covid deaths.

From a 2022 piece:

COVID-19 can lead to multiple problems — pneumonia, respiratory failure, blood clots, stroke, and heart attack — any of which might cause death. And most of those who die after contracting COVID-19 have one or more comorbidities.

So, how many people have died of COVID-19, and how many have died with COVID-19?

Consider the example of an 86-year-old man in a care home with late stage dementia and coronary artery disease (CAD). He contracts COVID-19 but has few symptoms. Then, he dies. What was the primary cause of death?

One doctor might record dementia as the primary cause, with CAD and COVID-19 as contributing factors. Another might decide that COVID-19 was the primary cause as, without contracting the SARS-CoV-2 virus, the man might have lived for a few more weeks with the other two conditions.

Dr. William Schaffner, professor of infectious diseases at the Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, TN, agreed that the actual cause of death can be hard to determine. “Deaths are, to a degree, imprecise,” he said to MNT. “A physician must make a judgment of cause of death.”

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articl ... al-figures
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:11 pm Dr. William Schaffner, professor of infectious diseases at the Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, TN, agreed that the actual cause of death can be hard to determine. “Deaths are, to a degree, imprecise,” he said to MNT. “A physician must make a judgment of cause of death.”
[/i]

Compounding the murkiness of COVID death data is the proven fact of hospitals being incentivized (paid) to code patients with C19.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:39 am
Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:11 pm Dr. William Schaffner, professor of infectious diseases at the Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, TN, agreed that the actual cause of death can be hard to determine. “Deaths are, to a degree, imprecise,” he said to MNT. “A physician must make a judgment of cause of death.”
[/i]

Compounding the murkiness of COVID death data is the proven fact of hospitals being incentivized (paid) to code patients with C19.
Their deaths identified as COVID! Go FUCK yourself and DIE, you knuckle-dragging COVIDphobe.

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
dan's college room mate
Jake

Post by dan's college room mate »

Screw_Michigan wrote:

My wife took the vax, early in ‘21.

Within weeks she felt “weird”. She felt badly enough that she saw her doc and she was a very healthy person who rarely saw her doctor.

About a month later she developed swollen lymph nodes in her neck.

It was diagnosed as Lymphoma in August. Less than 2 years later she passed away from it.

So, a healthy person feels like shit shortly after the jab, which works by a novel method of tweaking the immune system’s genetics.

And two years later dies from a cancer that is a genetic mutation of the immune system.

Go ahead and tell me it’s anecdotal and make a joke about it you POS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Goddam shit taptalk app!!!!!!

I thought I offed that shit troll years ago. :evil: :evil:

Where the hell is my can of OTST?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:14 pm Goddam shit taptalk app!!!!!!

Fuck you're stupid. Thanks for proving it once again.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Here you go…

dan's college room mate
Jake

Screw_Michigan wrote:

Fuck you're stupid. Thanks for proving it once again.
Every now and then taptalk digs into my shit troll login bag and pulls one out without permission.

Thanks for the help Mikey.

Thanks for nothing, screwey.

Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Glad you got ‘er figured out.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

dan's college room mate wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:07 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote:

Within weeks she felt “weird”. She felt badly enough that she saw her doc and she was a very healthy person who rarely saw her doctor.

It was diagnosed as Lymphoma in August. Less than 2 years later she passed away from it.

So, a healthy person feels like shit shortly after the jab, which works by a novel method of tweaking the immune system’s genetics.

And two years later dies from a cancer that is a genetic mutation of the immune system.

Also dumbaholic:

"The engine went out after I had the tires rotated, so the tire rotation killed the engine."
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
dan's college room mate
Jake

Diego in Seattle wrote:
dan's college room mate wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:07 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: I'm alive, unlike all the conservatives who didn't take the vaccine and died from Covid-19. It's that simple.

Also dumbaholic:

"The engine went out after I had the tires rotated, so the tire rotation killed the engine."
That’s about the dumbest fukking analogy ever.

But go ahead and keep on taking every booster they offer you.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

dan's college room mate wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:46 pm That’s about the dumbest fukking analogy ever.

But go ahead and keep on taking every booster they offer you.

What other shit trolls are you operating here?
dan's college room mate
Jake

DCRM was my first and I suspect last foray into the ST world.

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kash Patel is hawking pills that he claims will counteract the damage covid vaccines do.

A company called Warrior Essentials is pushing meds that supposedly restores “DNA stability” via their “Spike Protein Recovery System”.

Jeezus.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:02 pm Kash Patel is hawking pills that he claims will counteract the damage covid vaccines do.

A company called Warrior Essentials is pushing meds that supposedly restores “DNA stability” via their “Spike Protein Recovery System”.

Jeezus.
The grift never ends. And why would it when these geniuses are your target market?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technolo ... ith-trump/
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:02 pm Kash Patel is hawking pills that he claims will counteract the damage covid vaccines do.

Jeezus.

Combine it with some Ivermectin and a little Chlorox and you get something like this:

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:15 pm Combine it with some Ivermectin and a little Chlorox and you get something like this:

:lol:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:15 pm Combine it with some Ivermectin and a little Chlorox
Don't forget hydroxychloroquine
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

You mean the 2 dirty cheap effective medications with 40+ year track records that with out a doubt are safe?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.