Re: Fuck Wokeism

Post by Moby Dick »

2nd.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Rack!

You should add some NSFSM and NSFDiS tags though. Those fags are going to lose their actual shit when they watch it.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:19 am Rack!

You should add some NSFSM and NSFDiS tags though. Those fags are going to lose their actual shit when they watch it.
Doubt they’ll watch it.

Logic and rationality are anathema to them.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

It would be nice if you included a direct link. YouTube links still not working through Chrome or MS Edge.

But I can imagine that it's just another of your ridiculous strawmen.

edit:
OK so I went and tracked it down. What's there to say? Just another one of your sadly triggered MAGA victimhood memes. Congratulations on your consistency.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Interesting logo though.

I can see how it would appeal to you, Shrunken Dick, HPG and your ilk.

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Not sure wtf you’re talking about, but I assume that you find the ad does not jibe with your thinking? You prefer to continue hiring people based on their gender, race, etc rather than their skills? You prefer watchdogs controlling your speech?

For those who need it, here’s the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOjMniDvx0I
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:25 pm It would be nice if you included a direct link. YouTube links still not working through Chrome or MS Edge.

But I can imagine that it's just another of your ridiculous strawmen.

edit:
OK so I went and tracked it down. What's there to say? Just another one of your sadly triggered MAGA victimhood memes. Congratulations on your consistency.
I just watched it. Is there anyone more oppressed than white conservative men? You'd think they were enslaved.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:52 pm Not sure wtf you’re talking about, but I assume that you find the ad does not jibe with your thinking? You prefer to continue hiring people based on their gender, race, etc rather than their skills? You prefer watchdogs controlling your speech?

For those who need it, here’s the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOjMniDvx0I
You certainly have a sad and twisted view of what happens in the real world. Have you ever actually hired anybody? Or been denied a job based on your straight white presentation? Have you ever had a "watchdog" controlling your speech?

I really do feel sorry for you people. The rest of the world is tying to snuff out your way of life and replace you with faggots, queers, trannies and dark skinned people.

edit:
So pops won't feel left out, I'll add therians (had to look that up) and "furries".

Next thing you know we'll have people in FOC dressing up like cowboys.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Fixed it for you.

That's some pretty crazy shit. But I'm not sure what it has to do with requiring "wokeness" in the workplace.

Do you think "she" should be denied a job because she identifies as avian?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:28 pm
Fixed it for you.

That's some pretty crazy shit. But I'm not sure what it has to do with requiring "wokeness" in the workplace.

Do you think "she" should be denied a job because she identifies as avian?
She’s mentally ill. I would not hire someone who is that fucked up. See, the idea is to have one’s business flourish, not to create a haven for idiots.

By the way, I don’t feel the least bit threatened as a straight white male. Not in the slightest.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:44 pm
She’s mentally ill. I would not hire someone who is that fucked up. See, the idea is to have one’s business flourish, not to create a haven for idiots.
But how would you even know, unless she hopped up on your desk and tried to lay an egg? What if she's a genius coder? Would you go through all of her social media, like the smirky little twat in the video did, and investigate what she does on her own time? You obviously haven't had to hire anybody before because that kind of shit is a lot more fucked up than her acting out her weird fantasies that don't do anybody any harm.

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:44 pm By the way, I don’t feel the least bit threatened as a straight white male. Not in the slightest.
That's what you say, but it's also 100% what your original post is about.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

I identify as a redneck, so please excuse me if I have an overwhelming urge to point out that people who identify as birds are fucked in the head.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Carson wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:13 pm I identify as a redneck, so please excuse me if I have an overwhelming urge to point out that people who identify as birds are fucked in the head.
Are they bird brains?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

What brains?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:52 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:44 pm
But how would you even know, unless she hopped up on your desk and tried to lay an egg? What if she's a genius coder? Would you go through all of her social media, like the smirky little twat in the video did, and investigate what she does on her own time? You obviously haven't had to hire anybody before because that kind of shit is a lot more fucked up than her acting out her weird fantasies that don't do anybody any harm.

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:44 pm By the way, I don’t feel the least bit threatened as a straight white male. Not in the slightest.
That's what you say, but it's also 100% what your original post is about.
Anyone who wants their company to succeed does not want to hire fuckups who require special pronouns and plates of seeds for lunch. You have to check social media accounts before hiring anyone these days.

No, the original post wasn’t about any such thing.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

If employees are required to bring their own lunches why would you need to supply her with bird seed? She can bring her own sugar water as well.

Any if a recruiter/hr person asks for my social media info for a job that doesn't involve national security I'll tell them to go do something anatomically impossible.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:58 pm If employees are required to bring their own lunches why would you need to supply her with bird seed? She can bring her own sugar water as well.

Any if a recruiter/hr person asks for my social media info for a job that doesn't involve national security I'll tell them to go do something anatomically impossible.
😀. I agree about social media. But, as a potential employer, you would be wise to learn all you can.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:52 pm You prefer to continue hiring people based on their gender, race, etc rather than their skills?
We've seen how conservatives want to hire people for their skills....

Like Bush43 hiring Mike Brown as head of FEMA ("heckuva job, Brownie").

Like Trump hiring a 2-person outfit operating in Whitefish, Montana to repair Puerto Rico's electrical grid.

Like Kushner giving a contract to manufacture N95 masks worth dozens of millions of dollars to a company that had never made PPE's before.

And I agree with learning all you can about job candidates. But there's a big difference between dropping a candidate's name into Google & demanding social media accounts & passwords.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

This isn’t a partisan issue. We’re talking common sense and logical thinking. Conservatives most definitely make no better choices in hiring.

I would assume you’ve crossed a legal line if you demand access to someone’s social media accounts. You just look up what’s publicly accessible.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Lefties intentionally missing the point in here as per usualm.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:16 pm Lefties intentionally missing the point in here as per usualm.
Every fucking day…
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:32 pm
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:16 pm Lefties intentionally missing the point in here as per usualm.
Every fucking day…
Diego might be my favorite. He's digging up some bullshit cabinet appointee from 20 years ago in a desperate Whatabout maneuver. Fukken lol.