the Sicario method of driver safety enforcement

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: the Sicario method of driver safety enforcement

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Because she put the lives of congressional leadership at risk. Nobody cares about Ashli Babbitt. She got exactly what she deserved.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

mvscal wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:00 pm
Smackie Chan wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:39 pm
mvscal wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:55 amWe are supposed to believe that J6 was an actual insurrection intended to overthrow the United States government.
1. If not, what was it, actually? A one-word noun will suffice.
A riot.
Ok, let’s go with that. Why were they rioting? To raise awareness? Or to “fight like hell” per the instructions of their cult leader? If the latter, what specifically were they fighting for? What would be the standard by which victory in the fight could be claimed? And would the riot have occurred without the rioters being “invited” by the POTUS?
"I see everything twice!"
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

And a riot that just happened to happen on the day that Congress was deciding who would be POTUS for the next 4 years?

Nuance goes over the heads of conservatives every damn time.

A real riot or protest would have stayed outside. The intent of those who planned & encouraged the crowd was to interfere with the the Constitutional process.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Carson wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:02 pm OK, you edited the photo in your post. Feel better?
No, I edited my post. I didn’t edit any photos in my post. No wonder you have no idea what a false equivalence is.

You really are fucking clueless, aren’t you? Did you actually learn English as your first language?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Carson wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:07 pm If the cop had shot one of these guys, that would be better than shooting an unarmed woman. Why was she the only one?
Obviously because it was planned that way from the start, step by step, just to confuse you.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:19 pm And a riot that just happened to happen on the day that Congress was deciding who would be POTUS for the next 4 years?

A real riot or protest would have stayed outside. The intent of those who planned & encouraged the crowd was to interfere with the the Constitutional process.
This.

Carson is either too reptile brained to do other than react to his orange man lord, or he is ignorant of the process (no civics in school), or he is ok to fuck up the election process. While his focus is on gay man sex.

Fuck him, and fuck the dumb ass broad who got shot asking for it. Some of us value what we have in this country. Hey I know go live in Grease you ass gaping mongaloid.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Meat Head wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:51 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:19 pm And a riot that just happened to happen on the day that Congress was deciding who would be POTUS for the next 4 years?

This.

Carson is either too reptile brained to do other than react to his orange man lord, or he is ignorant of the process (no civics in school), or he is ok to fuck up the election process. While his focus is on gay man sex.

Fuck him, and fuck the dumb ass broad who got shot asking for it. Some of us value what we have in this country. Hey I know go live in Grease you ass gaping mongaloid.

I laughed.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Meat Head wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:51 pmHey I know go live in Grease you ass gaping mongaloid.
They have great high schools.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Can I get a letter sweater?