Trump/GOP bullshit

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by d-townmike »

How the hell is that even legal much less constitutional?????

Goes to show demotards are full blown scared of this guy because of how he actually wants this country to have freedom and sanity again and they have intolerance of that!

If the SCOTUS had any brain cells whatsoever, this will get overturned. Then you'll have the whiny demotards blocking traffic demanding no one vote for Trump because "orange man bad. why? we don't know why! just orange man bad is what we were told!"

This country is becoming more communist every day. Biden fixing the election before it even starts. No way this is a legal action. Trump hasn’t been convicted of anything. Biden and his bought and paid for courts need investigated. Trumps name will be a write-in on the ballots.

Fuck Califorado.
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

I like this move by Colorado. It's Leftist cuck virtue signaling at its finest and will get struck down with a quickness but in the mean time it gives the Right moral high ground.

The next time a Demoshit says "threat to Democracy" we can tell them to fuck aaaallllll the way off. The Left effectively regulated RFK Jr out of their primary and are trying to keep Trump off the ballot. That's what totalitarians do. No wonder the Left loves Vloddy Z so much. That fucker is the new Castro.

Dumb motherfuckers like Diego can't see through a TDS fog long enough to comprehend the damage their party is doing but this pendulum is going to swing. And it's going to swing hard.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

In case anyone wants to actually read it before spouting off...

Section 3.
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any state, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

dunce-townmike wrote:How the hell is that even legal much less constitutional?????

If you would like to learn how it is not only legal but constitutional I suggest that you enroll in a RIF program. Then read the portion of the 14th Amendment where it is outlined exactly why Dump is disqualified from holding public office:
Meat Head wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:17 am In case anyone wants to actually read it before spouting off...

Section 3.
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any state, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

As I suspected, I see the usual faces chiming in on the yam.
It's a damn shame this will be tossed, but I do appreciate the
gesture by Colorado.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Meat Head wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:17 am In case anyone wants to actually read it before spouting off...

Section 3.
The only part of the Constitution they care about is the 2nd Amendment. Everything else serves as toilet paper.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:11 am No wonder the Left loves Vloddy Z so much
Yeah, it's the left who wants to hand Ukraine over to "Vloddy Z" because Dump and the GQP love "Vloddy Z"'s special brand of Christian Nationalism.

:meds:

Any other amazing takes, HighPerformanceGerkoff?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:11 am

Dumb motherfuckers like Diego can't see through a TDS fog long enough to comprehend the damage their party is doing but this pendulum is going to swing. And it's going to swing hard.
:lol:

Fukken Yep!!
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

d-townmike wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:26 am

If the SCOTUS had any brain cells whatsoever, this will get overturned. Then you'll have the whiny demotards blocking traffic demanding no one vote for Trump because "orange man bad. why? we don't know why! just orange man bad is what we were told!"

They will do that in DC when it gets struck down, followed by torching more black-owned businesses nationwide, and Heels Up Harris and all other Communists will cheer it on and encourage it like they did in 2020.

And the libtards here will turtle up like the cowards they are.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Maybe if the leftist half-wits keep protesting in favor of terrorists, they can become speed bumps or get a taste of sharia law that would also cull their herd...
E UNUM PLURIBUS
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

General Peters wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:57 pm
d-townmike wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:26 am

They will do that in DC when it gets struck down, followed by torching more black-owned businesses nationwide, and Heels Up Harris and all other Communists will cheer it on and encourage it like they did in 2020.

And the libtards here will turtle up like the cowards they are.
Hardcore activist politicians pander to a violent wing of the party with radical ideas and abuses of power. When a higher court be like, "Nahh, y'all, that's some bullshit," these violent children throw a full blown tantrum like toddlers wearing backpack flamethrowers. Happens all the fukken time lately. You can almost set a clock by it. Every 12-18 months some hidden hand seems to create a new Current Thing to divide us. Everyone chooses a side and the Left has such a sense of entitlement, when things don't go their way it's Burn, Loot, and Murder time! The Right has been fairly compliant in these fights but don't expect that to last forever. Jan 6 was a friendly picnic when compared to the amount of frustration building in the red hats. Buckle up, fuckos, if the Right decides to act the way the Left has been acting for the last 10 years it's DOOM time.

It would be much preferred if the Left would just back up off their activist bullshit throttle for a while.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Section 3.
I must have missed something, but was Trump ever found guilty of inciting an insurrection (i.e., a gathering with all the fortitude of bingo night at Shady Acres)?

Due process anyone?
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Due process and Trump don't really mix in the same room at the same time. Been that way since the pee peep hoax.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

I love how the RWNJ's like to throw out the "radical" term at Democrats as if expecting a woman to carry a fetus with 0% chance of survival at the risk of losing her own life isn't radical. As if expecting a woman to birth a child born from rape/incest isn't radical. As if suspending all of the 1st & 14th Amendments isn't radical.

And just because you have cops inflict deaths & injuries on POC's instead of doing it yourself doesn't mean that you're not violent. Additionally we saw on 1/6/21 how "peaceful" conservatives are. Not to mention the anti-abortion terrorist amongst you.

Congratulations are definitely violent anti-constitutionalists...whether they want to admit to it or not.
9/27/22
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:15 pm I love how the RWNJ's like to throw out the "radical" term at Democrats as if expecting a woman to carry a fetus with 0% chance of survival at the risk of losing her own life isn't radical. As if expecting a woman to birth a child born from rape/incest isn't radical. As if suspending all of the 1st & 14th Amendments isn't radical.

And just because you have cops inflict deaths & injuries on POC's instead of doing it yourself doesn't mean that you're not violent. Additionally we saw on 1/6/21 how "peaceful" conservatives are. Not to mention the anti-abortion terrorist amongst you.

Congratulations are definitely violent anti-constitutionalists...whether they want to admit to it or not.
A non-sequitur, two whatabouts, and a false equivalency. You working on a straight flush or something?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:10 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:15 pm I love how the RWNJ's like to throw out the "radical" term at Democrats as if expecting a woman to carry a fetus with 0% chance of survival at the risk of losing her own life isn't radical. As if expecting a woman to birth a child born from rape/incest isn't radical. As if suspending all of the 1st & 14th Amendments isn't radical.

A non-sequitur, two whatabouts, and a false equivalency. You working on a straight flush or something?
You ever going to answer a question or point directly?

I highly doubt it....
9/27/22
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:26 am
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:10 am

You ever going to answer a question or point directly?

I highly doubt it....
You did not ask a question.

Hope this helps.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Dump never conceded the 2020 election.
For me, that makes voting for him a total non-starter.

Beyond that, why is tubby even running?

"They" stole the election from him in 2020, right?
Does he somehow think "they" won't steal it from him this time?

lol

Clown show on steroids.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:27 pm Due process and Trump don't really mix in the same room at the same time. Been that way since the pee peep hoax.
Go fuck a porcupine you Nazi shit.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Yeah, Trump didn't try to overturn the election results at alll....

I suppose you're going to say that it was the voice of an impersonator?

9/27/22
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Dumbass of Hazard

Now we know ... with the demise of .net, Schmick moved over to Twitter.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:20 am Yeah, Trump didn't try to overturn the election results at alll....

You really need to grab a dictionary and look up the word "pressure".

My God you libs are a triggered bunch.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Sven Golly wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:14 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:20 am Yeah, Trump didn't try to overturn the election results at alll....

Has your IQ ever hit double digits?
9/27/22
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:46 pm
Sven Golly wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:14 pm

Has your IQ ever hit double digits?
Anyone with a single digit IQ could understand that there is no meat to this, as there is none in every other legal strategy your beloved party imposes.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sven Golly wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:55 pm
Anyone with a single digit IQ could understand that there is no meat to this, as there is none in every other legal strategy your beloved party imposes.
Which law school did you graduate from? There appear to be plenty of attorneys and judges (including some appointed by your orange demi-god) who would disagree with you.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

You mean like the Colorado Supreme Court? :lol:
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Nice white flag.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

As expected it was overturned.

But, it's too late because Califorado has been exposed for what it really is

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/colora ... x9iKgqw%3D
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

d-townmike wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:13 pm As expected it was overturned.

FTFY
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

d-townmike wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:13 pm As expected it was overturned.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/colora ... x9iKgqw%3D
The decision hasn't been overturned. SCOTUS has yet to hear the case, you illiterate imbecile.

And it's telling how you think you already know the outcome when it's already been established that two conservative justices have been bought (Thomas & Alito).
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I don’t wanna see Trump on any state’s ballot, but how can removing a candidate who hasn’t been convicted of anything be allowed?

These decisions (like in Maine) are setting a dangerous precedent.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

There are a lot of actions that don’t require a criminal conviction. Tell me you knew.

See: impeachment
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Mikey wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:27 am There are a lot of actions that don’t require a criminal conviction. Tell me you knew.

See: impeachment
See: women's reproductive health care
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Still sets a dangerous precedent.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:42 am Still sets a dangerous precedent.
Agree. Some red state court, for example, could declare Biden ineligible even with no evidence at all. Just because. And I wouldn’t be at all surprised if that actually happened.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:58 am
Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:42 am Still sets a dangerous precedent.
Agree. Some red state court, for example, could declare Biden ineligible even with no evidence at all. Just because. And I wouldn’t be at all surprised if that actually happened.
Exactly. The potential for further similar instances is high.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Section 3.
Except there was no conviction of an insurrection and it was determined by the FBI that there was no insurrection.

"stupid son of a bitch..."

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/3HkKpsKE ... ture=share
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

General Peters wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:15 pm

Section 3.
Except there was no conviction of an insurrection and it was determined by the FBI that there was no insurrection.

"stupid son of a bitch..."

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/3HkKpsKE ... ture=share
The word conviction does not appear in the amendment. Try to read it again. Or more likely for the first time.

And as far as the FBI, go read this, if you can handle the truth.

" the FBI and DHS in refusing to recognize the magnitude of their own errors."

https://www.lawfaremedia.org/article/a- ... out-jan.-6

Now who is the stupid son of a bitch?

:0071:
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Chump has lost his marbles.

LOL
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
HighPlainsGrifter