Yeah I know the game isn’t over yet…

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Yeah I know the game isn’t over yet…

Post by Mikey »

… at 35-13.

But I’m loving the crowd shots in Philly.

:drink:
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Yeah I know the game isn’t over yet…

Post by Softball Bat »

A feel good game for the 49ers.

Will feel much better if they can do it that way in the playoffs.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:53 am A feel good game for the 49ers.

Will feel much better if they can do it that way in the playoffs.
Yeah they could play Philly again in the playoffs and get stomped again. They’re both good teams and either one could dominate in any given week. This game does give me some added confidence. Look at what the Niners have done against the best NFC teams they’ve played this season. DAL, SEA and PHI.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

This was inevitable and when they repeat in the playoffs it'll be the same or worse.
The Eagles are a good, well-rounded team, well-coached that flatters to deceive, a slightly better than last years 11-1 Vikings. Jalen Hurts is a rich man's Tyrod Taylor. The 49ers are too explosive in individual talent, well coached and if healthy they're the class of the conference. If anything, the Eagles have degraded and the 49ers just keep getting better.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I don't get how the 9ers lost three straight while bookending that streak with dominant performances. Injuries? Looks like the Chase Young addition is paying off in spades.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:38 pm I don't get how the 9ers lost three straight while bookending that streak with dominant performances. Injuries? Looks like the Chase Young addition is paying off in spades.
Debo Samuel was out for all three of those games. Coincidence?
Just as importantly, the best OT in the NFL was also out with an ankle injury. CMC was nursing a strained oblique. There’s a reason why they run a lot to the left side.