DoD Report on China

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

DoD Report on China

Post by Sudden Sam »

Since this was released to Congress, it’s certainly not the “real deal” assessment, but it’s still interesting.

https://media.defense.gov/2023/Oct/19/2 ... -CHINA.PDF
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: DoD Report on China

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Why don't you read it and give us your take?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I’ll read it at some point, but I, unlike some folks, have to work at least a few hours today.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:51 pm Why don't you read it and give us your take?
Ditto
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Prediction:

It says they have more nukes than we thought they’d have at this point.

They want to be the world’s preeminent power by 2040 or so.

They will outbuild us as far as carriers, tanks, etc. and outnumber our similar equipment within 5 years.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:59 pm Prediction:

It says they have more nukes than we thought they’d have at this point.

They want to be the world’s preeminent power by 2040 or so.

They will outbuild us as far as carriers, tanks, etc. and outnumber our similar equipment within 5 years.

At least when we become subordinate we can proclaim that due to our nation's attention to our carbon footprint, the planet will maybe not be 1 degree warmer in 10 years until the next naturally occurring climatic cycle anyway...
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nothing encapsulates the GQP better than two idiots bitching about a report they both refuse to read.

“It takes to long! It’s hard! I’m busy talking about Dylan’s junk!”
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:51 pm Nothing encapsulates the GQP better than two idiots bitching about a report they both refuse to read.

100%
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:20 pm I’ll read it at some point, but I, unlike some folks, have to work at least a few hours today.
Then why did you post something that you and everyone else here isn't going to read?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:51 pm Nothing encapsulates the GQP better than two idiots bitching about a report they both refuse to read.

“I have a job.”

I’ll read it this weekend. I assumed that a few posters would be interested. Guess I was wrong.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

I read a few chapters

Top work, Sam 8)
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Thanks, Doc.

I got some of it read, too. It’s damned interesting. Stuff everyone should be aware of.

If no one else is interested, fine…don’t read it. It’s there if they change their mind.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

I've actually got a few National Security advisories written by the Rand Corporation from the early sixties, 62 - 64? Guidance for the US government on military, political and economic strategies and projections for the decade (specifically dealing with the Soviet Union) and it's fascinating stuff, particularly given the benefit of hindsight. Khrushchev was well into his 'carrot rather than stick' strategies.
It goes beyond description and gets into strategy recommendations, they each weigh about ten pounds. Not a lot new in the world :shock:
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

That has to be incredible reading, Phibes.

The machinations going on at all times would blow the public’s collective mind.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You’re like a little kid seeing a car for the first time and wondering what that crazy moving box is. Yes, international military operations at the highest level are complicated. But I do agree with you that most Americans are simply too stupid to get this concept and would be amazed if they ever looked under the hood.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

May be your first time seeing this stuff. I’m sure quite a few of us in here read these reports from time to time.

This report is just a tidbit to keep us quiet and satisfied. If any of the truth were to be exposed, the average American would shit from every bodily orifice. The people running the show, the people dictating where the money goes, the cabals moving the chess pieces…we don’t figure in their plans.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah I read The Project for a New American Century. Then 9-11 happened and it all came true, and more.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:08 pm Yeah I read The Project for a New American Century. Then 9-11 happened and it all came true, and more.
Anything that involved the Bush family, Cheney, et al harkened back to the Dulles boys and should have scared the fuck out of everyone.

We live and learn.