Reads like a G-Pete POTY screed

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

The Seer
Just the Facts

Reads like a G-Pete POTY screed

Post by The Seer »

Dylan Mulvaney Is The Babylon Bee's Man Of The Year

It is time once again to honor one man who has gone above and beyond to advance the cause of men and raise the bar for what other men seek to accomplish.

The Babylon Bee has chosen Dylan Mulvaney to receive the 2023 Man of the Year award.

Already proven to be a force to be reckoned with on the Chinese spy app TikTok, Mulvaney has gone on to make his mark as a celebrity spokesman powerful enough to utterly destroy the reputations of big-name consumer brands. None of them were more notable than Bud Light, the one-time top-selling beer, which hired Mulvaney as its pitchman last spring only to suffer the most precipitous financial freefall in the history of the beer industry. Once thought to be an invincible brand in the beverage world, Bud Light was brought to its knees by the man — the legend — that is Dylan Mulvaney.

From social media to talk show interviews to appearances in designer gowns at the Met Gala, Dylan Mulvaney has gone places few men would ever dare to go, showing the type of courage normally only reserved for the most masculine heroes.

While some may scoff at his stubborn refusal to live life as the man he was created to be, Mulvaney's true courage comes from taking the initiative to live within a world of his own imagination and then stubbornly stay there with a will and determination that surpasses most other men.

The Babylon Bee congratulates Dylan Mulvaney on having his biggest year yet. Much like Bud Light, Mulvaney can only go up from here.

You're the man, Dylan!

https://babylonbee.com/news/dylan-mulva ... f-the-year
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Kierland

Re: Reads like a G-Pete POTY screed

Post by Kierland »

Great thread girl! Does your BF know you posted it?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

This award somewhat makes up for Bud Light’s flagrant return to hyper-masculine ads. Poor little Dylan must be aghast at the pickup trucks, denim shorts-clad girls, and football imagery which permeate Bud Light’s TV commercials since the “debacle”.

Congrats, Dylan. You can stop drinking that swill now.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I doubt Dylan cares if you accept pickup trucks. I’m pretty sure incision is striving for. But there will also be bigots like you.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:57 pm I doubt Dylan cares if you accept pickup trucks. I’m pretty sure incision is striving for. But there will also be bigots like you.
You and Diego have become blubbering idiots.

Post a readable fucking take!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:14 am
Kierland wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:57 pm I doubt Dylan cares if you accept pickup trucks. I’m pretty sure incision is striving for. But there will also be bigots like you.

I do post readable takes.

But just like one can lead a horse to water but not make them drink, I can post a readable take but I can't make you .pedo morons use your brains to understand them.

And people that believe that 20 Youtube videos done by antivaxer conspiracy theorists are more credible than scientists who have performed research in immunology for decades shouldn't go around accusing others of being blubbering idiots. Just sayin'.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:14 am

Nice white flag. If you aren’t going to address the post I made, why are you here?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:14 pm
Nice white flag. If you aren’t going to address the post I made, why are you here?
How the fuck can anyone address this:

“I’m pretty sure incision is striving for. “
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I don’t think I typed that so I’m not sure why you are addressing me. My take was that she isn’t looking to exclude anyone just to include her. If you would like to address that issue feel free if not, don’t. I will act accordingly.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

6:57 Friday above.

“I doubt Dylan cares if you accept pickup trucks. I’m pretty sure incision is striving for. But there will also be bigots like you.”

You typed that.

Her? There is no her. Dylan is a mentally ill male.

People like you who encourage mentally ill peoples’ delusions are as fucked up as Dylan.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Guess I missed an auto correct. Should have said “inclusion is what she is striving for.”

I’ll take the L on that one.
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

Kierland wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:06 pm Guess I missed an auto correct. Should have said “inclusion is what she is striving for.”

Incision. Freudian slip? :homer:
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Roach wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:44 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:06 pm Guess I missed an auto correct. Should have said “inclusion is what she is striving for.”

Incision. Freudian slip? :homer:
:shock: :lol:
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Kierland wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:29 pm I don’t think I typed that so I’m not sure why you are addressing me. My take was that she isn’t looking to exclude anyone just to include her. If you would like to address that issue feel free if not, don’t. I will act accordingly.
Dylan's a dude, bro. He's a gay man, but gay is blase and boring now. Transsexualism is the new It fringe identity. He should just be a gay crossdresser, like that pretty boy Ezra Miller. That's a form of truth.

Pretending to be a nine to 12 year old girl is not truth, though. I don't know what past event Dylan is working through by taking on that persona, but he's obviously been profoundly traumatized by it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Oh ok TERFer.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mulvaney is a sick dude. Anyone who encourages his delusions is as screwed up as he is.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/stude ... r-AA1ibrL6

Fucking idiots.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Let me guess, that link has nothing to do with Dylan and it especially has nothing to do with you refuting that she doesn’t care about pickup trucks. But you go ahead and be a disgusting bigot.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:04 pm Let me guess, that link has nothing to do with Dylan and it especially has nothing to do with you refuting that she doesn’t care about pickup trucks. But you go ahead and be a disgusting bigot.
How the fuck am I a bigot?

I pointed out that a male pretending to be a young girl is mentally ill. That’s obvious to any sane person. So how the fuck does that make me a bigot? What am I bigoted against?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Amazing how you can post a bigoted sentence and then ask how you are a bigot.

I get that you don’t think trans people are real but they are, and unless and until you get over that stumbling block you will forever sound like a toothless, dirt floored, cousin fucker from the back woods of Alabama.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:32 pm …until you get over that stumbling block you will forever sound like a toothless, dirt floored, cousin fucker from the back woods of Alabama.
Only to people like you. And that is meaningless. I don’t concern myself with insane peoples’ opinions.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes you are in your own little bubble and don’t listen to other people and try and understand just what it is they are saying. Yea that is exactly your problem.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Kierland wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:32 pm Amazing how you can post a bigoted sentence and then ask how you are a bigot.

I get that you don’t think trans people are real but they are, and unless and until you get over that stumbling block you will forever sound like a toothless, dirt floored, cousin fucker from the back woods of Alabama.

What % of general population are trannies and does that warrant a complete accommodation shift in K-12 education for inclusion?

What about the next victim psychologically challenged group and is there time left in the classroom to offer that to kids as an option...i.e. maybe marrying pets, identifying as a building, sex robot love, a polygamy comeback, sado-masochism, minor attracted persons....come one, come all?

Draw the line for us without being a bigot.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

7something% of Americans are LGBT. I don’t care how many are T, are you also against the gays. The rest of your post is slippery slope nonsense. At what point are you going to stop with the exclusion? So, anything but a straight WASP male from 10 gen American family shouldn’t be accommodated? That’s what Shedick used to preach, before he blew up .pedo somehow.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Kierland wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:23 pm I don’t care how many are T, are you also against the gays.
Nothing wrong about being gay. Even many gays are sickened with all this trannie B.S. being forced on the culture. Drag queen story hours?!? Why?

Let's see your next non sequitur posting.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So sucking a dick is ok just not in a dress. Nobody is forcing you to do anything, it’s actually the opposite. There are also people of all kinds willing to throw their own under a bus so your TERFing is meaningless Steven. That’s a Django reference in case you missed it.

Teaching kids about Hansel and Gretel? Why? You want to eat kids don’t you?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/ ... r-AA1ibLmS

"So no matter how hard I try, or what I wear, or what I say, or what surgeries I get, I will never reach an acceptable version of womanhood by those hateful people's standards," Mulvaney shared.

No hate involved, you narcissistic deluded fool. You are not, and never will be a woman. You are a pitiful, mentally ill waste of oxygen. You are pitied, not hated.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Keep trying to convince yourself your obsession isn’t hate. You have no idea what pity is if you think how you treat her is that.

How does it feel to drive kids to suicide, you fucking POS?

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:03 pm Keep trying to convince yourself your obsession isn’t hate. You have no idea what pity is if you think how you treat her is that.

Obsession? Only time I think about it is in this sordid clambake.

He’s not a her, by the way.

I would suggest that your ilk encouraging their deluded behavior causes these people to commit suicide. They need help with their delusions and you are not providing it. You’re a sick SOB.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes they killed themself because of all of the acceptance not because of vile bigot assholes full of hate like you. But you do you girl.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:01 pm How the fuck am I a bigot?
Every one of your posts in this thread is your stamp of bigotry.

I get that you would prefer not to be seen as such, but clearly you are. Every point you make is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

You could sell your copyright to Webster.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I know you guys want every form of aberrant behavior to be normalized, but that doesn’t make a healthy society. Mentally ill people, such as grown men who pretend to be young girls, or mentally defective people who praise grown men who pretend to be young girls, merit psychiatric help. Seek that help…you both need it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice Strawman. What we want is for you to leave people alone. It’s really not that hard to not be a bigoted POS.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:14 pm I know you guys want every form of aberrant behavior to be normalized, but that doesn’t make a healthy society. Mentally ill people, such as grown men who pretend to be young girls, or mentally defective people who praise grown men who pretend to be young girls, merit psychiatric help. Seek that help…you both need it.
Stomping your feet and pouting your little lips doesn’t change things. You are not the one who gets to decide who someone else is.

Interesting how someone who proclaims to be libertarian finds himself the self-righteous arbiter and judge of others. What a fucking hypocrite.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I don’t give a crap what you or Mulvaney does. What I don’t want to see is society accept aberrant, delusional behavior as “normal “. Help is available. I strongly encourage you to consult a psychiatrist. Hopefully DM will get the help he needs as well. Those who tell him he’s fine are doing him a tremendous disservice. He’s not well at all.

I don’t hate him. I don’t hate anyone. I hope he gets the help he needs.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

If you don’t care then STFU you disgusting bigot.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:49 pm If you don’t care then STFU you disgusting bigot.
Recognizing someone needs psychiatric care is not bigotry.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:03 pm Keep trying to convince yourself your obsession isn’t hate. You have no idea what pity is if you think how you treat her is that.

Does that kid have a father in his life?

I don't buy 'family support'. For the kid to be affected by online, they were spending more time online than with family.

Suicide is a personal decision. Just like using hate as a motivator to excel is also a personal decision.

If the family (the mother) wanted the kid to live, they would have removed his internet access, and put him on The Good Drugs.

What does his dad have to say?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Sudden Sam wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:56 pm
Kierland wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:49 pm If you don’t care then STFU you disgusting bigot.
I agree.

Kierland, Bill: transexuals exist -- but Dylan is not one. He is a gay man, not a woman, not an eleven year old girl. He doesn't act like a woman, he acts like a stereotype of a girl as imagined by a man who doesn't really like women, just the aesthetics of it all.

We see this a lot in the black community. Al Jolson was not black. Dylan Mulvaney is not a woman.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:56 pm
But making it up because you are uncomfortable is.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Al Jolson was not black. Dylan Mulvaney is not a woman.”
Al Jolson was playing characters, she is just being herself. But please fuck with her more, you of all people shouldn’t be marginalizing people.