Post by Kierland »

Yeah you two aren’t racists.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Re: Iran/Hamas attacks Israel

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

FiatLux wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:23 pm
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:53 pm
FiatLux wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:50 pm Time for the United States to take the gloves off.
And accomplish what, exactly?
There needs to be a price paid when you kill Americans and take them hostage abroad.

And anyone with a brain knows who needs to pay the price.
I don't disagree. But what do you intend to accomplish? You want to kill some people and call it a day? You want to occupy some territory and hold it? You want to destroy an economy and keep them in mud huts for a few generations? I'm not saying we shouldn't do any of those things or a combination of those things. What I'm advocating for is a definition of Victory. What's the end goal? Define the purpose for unleashing the full might of the US rage monster and I'll listen to your argument.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, by the way. I know we're all busy and this is a complicated situation. I'm not trying to set you up or anything. I honestly want to know what you see as a viable end goal. I'll give my thoughts in response if you want them.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:16 pm Mia Khalifa
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Kierland wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:26 pm You ignoring the truth is the only white flag I see. You go ahead and call me the Nazi all you want. It’s not true so I don’t care. Go ahead and pick the crips over the bloods or Gotti over Castellano, it makes me no never mind. Just don’t pull a MAGA and lie lie lie about everything that’s happening.
Translation:

I got nuthin.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:05 pm
I was once like you. Changing my perspective on the Israeli government was not easy and I was [metaphorically] kicking and screaming the whole time. The ugly truth is far more nuanced than your post indicates. The Israeli people are generally good, but the Israeli government does not value human life. Not the way you think it does. Israeli government values its existence and it will cut unborn children from pregnant bellies, strap bombs to the screaming infant, and toss them over the wall if that's what it takes to defend the country. Period. Full stop. You gotta understand this is their only homeland. If they lose this one, they won't get another. There is NOTHING they won't do to keep their country.

Palestine is not innocent, don't assume that's my argument. No one is innocent in this fight. Palestine embodies is a dark, murderous belief system and they are evil wrapped in epidermis, but don't for a second think the Israeli military is solely a defensive force. This isn't a movie where the good guys wear white hats and the bad guys wear black hats. Everyone has blood and entrails on their hands for justifiable reasons. It's ugly, and it's complicated, and it's not our fucking fight. Do NOT support this, goddammit.
Sounds like you've been attending extension courses at your local indoctrination center/college. The history of Israel since 1948 and it's battles for survival don't require exhaustive research.

(Unless of course, your point is that they will do what's necessary to survive). If so, find me any lifeform on the planet that won't.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Take out the Iranian clerics and bomb the shit out of their oil refineries (how they make money) as well as their nuclear bomb making facilities.

One cleric for every killed American and one cleric for every American hostage taken.

If we take out more... oh, well.

We'd be doing a majority of the Persian people a favor as well.

It's a win, win for all parties involved.
Last edited by FiatLux on Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

The Seer wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:25 pm The history of Israel since 1948 and it's battles for survival don't require exhaustive research.

1948 ...The first plan to split the territories and the Arab side rejected it. Arab states and the Palestinians attack Israeli forces and the Palestinians end up losing more land.

They tried to take over all the land and lost. And they have been the aggressor ever since.

It's not that complicated if you have a brain.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The Seer wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:21 pm
Kierland wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:26 pm You ignoring the truth is the only white flag I see. You go ahead and call me the Nazi all you want. It’s not true so I don’t care. Go ahead and pick the crips over the bloods or Gotti over Castellano, it makes me no never mind. Just don’t pull a MAGA and lie lie lie about everything that’s happening.
Translation:

I got nuthin.
Nice white flag
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

FiatLux wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:34 pm
The Seer wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:25 pm The history of Israel since 1948 and it's battles for survival don't require exhaustive research.

1948 ...The first plan to split the territories and the Arab side rejected it. Arab states and the Palestinians attack Israeli forces and the Palestinians end up losing more land.

They tried to take over all the land and lost. And they have been the aggressor ever since.

It's not that complicated if you have a brain.
Yes Middle East Peace and Politics is super east to explain and fix. You go girl!
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

What is scary is with the "open border" there are likely a lot of terrorists in the USA--waiting armed where they are for marching orders to attack and kill as many of us as they can, probably in large gatherings.
God help us.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... re/675596/

Long read. Firsthand account from Nahal Oz.

Dumbasses…just skip it.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

E UNUM PLURIBUS
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I always goto prageru when I’m looking for facts and stuff.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:55 pm https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... re/675596/

Long read. Firsthand account from Nahal Oz.

Dumbasses…just skip it.
Yes is a hellhole. Thanks for the update. I was thinking of heading there on vaca but now I think I’ll skip it.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:51 pm What are the odds on WWIII breaking out?
Higher with a senile, braindamaged pedophile in the White House.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s a lot of projection in one sentence. And don’t keep using those same words time after time after time or HighPantyBunch will start a thread about you.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:15 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:51 pm What are the odds on WWIII breaking out?
It's even higher w/o an ambassador to Israel.

It's even higher w/o a Navy chief.

It's even higher w/o an Air Force chief.

You wouldn't happen to know the reason for those vacancies, would you?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Sadly, that senile brain-damaged clown is the perfect metaphor for what America is right now.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:43 am
It's even higher w/o an ambassador to Israel.

It's even higher w/o a Navy chief.

It's even higher w/o an Air Force chief.

You wouldn't happen to know the reason for those vacancies, would you?
Those positions are currently staffed on an interim basis. You do understand that, yes?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:33 am Those positions are currently staffed on an interim basis. You do understand that, yes?
You know as well as anyone else that the interim tag doesn't carry as much weight as Senate confirmed. No underling is going to go out on a limb for the interim chief of staff.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:39 am
mvscal wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:33 am Those positions are currently staffed on an interim basis. You do understand that, yes?
You know as well as anyone else that the interim tag doesn't carry as much weight as Senate confirmed. No underling is going to go out on a limb for the interim chief of staff.
Weight? Quantify 'weight.' We have an ambassador to Israel. I would further estimate that that influence also includes about two thirds of both houses of Congress, 90% of the media and 99% of Hollywood. I'm quite confident that Israel's interests are adequately represented to the powers that be in charge of this country. Would you disagree?

Military promotions are entirely irrelevant. The acting officer will give orders and those orders will be obeyed...or else. That is the way. We aren't experiencing any shortage of generals. We have almost three times more of them now than in WW2 when we had 11 million men in the armed forces.

I'm sure it's a tremendous personal tragedy that some ticket punching mediocrity might experience brief turbulence on his glide path into a lucrative career lobbying for the defense industry.

Wipe your fucking chin, Screwy. Jesus Christ.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Is there any direction you won’t contort yourself to suck orange cock?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:05 pm Israeli government values its existence and it will cut unborn children from pregnant bellies, strap bombs to the screaming infant, and toss them over the wall if that's what it takes to defend the country. Period. Full stop. You gotta understand this is their only homeland. If they lose this one, they won't get another. There is NOTHING they won't do to keep their country.
Is that not the bottom line responsibility of every government on earth? How is Israel unique in that respect?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:15 pm Higher with a senile, braindamaged pedophile in the White House.
You should be fukkin grateful that the president is someone experienced and calm, not the erratic sociopath who said he fell in love with Kim Jong Un and won't read a briefing book.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:10 am
mvscal wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:15 pm Higher with a senile, braindamaged pedophile in the White House.
You should be fukkin grateful that the president is someone experienced and calm, not the erratic sociopath who said he fell in love with Kim Jong Un and won't read a briefing book.
Of course!! That explains why Iran and Hamas began planning this operation right when Gropin' Joetato was wheel-barreled into office...oh, wait, I guess it really doesn't. Please if you might direct my attention to one of these doubtless many oases of calm in the world engineered by Pedo Joe, I would appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

mvscal wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:07 am
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:05 pm Israeli government values its existence and it will cut unborn children from pregnant bellies, strap bombs to the screaming infant, and toss them over the wall if that's what it takes to defend the country. Period. Full stop. You gotta understand this is their only homeland. If they lose this one, they won't get another. There is NOTHING they won't do to keep their country.
Is that not the bottom line responsibility of every government on earth? How is Israel unique in that respect?
Didn't say it was unique. Basically said the opposite. I was pointing out to Fiat the reality of the situation. He wants to believe in a pollyanna world where Israel is basically a humanitarian organization that was attacked without provocation. That is not true. Israel has been standing on Palestine's neck for a looong time. Palestine in its arrogance refuses to make a peace deal and continues their jihad even though their losing streak is longer than Terpy's dick.

This is not a case of good guys against bad guys. Fuck, it's not even good guys vs good guys or bad vs bad. It's self-interests vs self-interests. My argument is for allowing those interests to play out organically while the US watches from a safe distance.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:56 am My argument is for allowing those interests to play out organically while the US watches from a safe distance.

That ship has sailed...

https://www.axios.com/2023/10/08/hamas- ... tages-gaza
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

John Steward’s take on Hamas v Israel… oh and Ukraine.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinter ... years_ago/

Yes that’s right, Nine years ago.

Same as it ever was.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

‘At least 40 babies killed’: Foreign reporters taken to massacre site in Kfar Aza

they had found the bodies of some 40 babies, some of whom had been beheaded.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-ta ... -kfar-aza/

-It was just a picnic

-What about

-Both sides are bad

Sin,

little tiny midget Nazi
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You have been typing the same thing over and over. Better watch out or HighPantyBunch might start a thread about you.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

That's not a take.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

How about if I started a thread about it?
Btw- Love how you bitch about repetition then recycle my takes. It’s the same thing the last .pedo refugee did. It’s like you people share one brain cell.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Nice white flag
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Kierland wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:14 pm Btw- Love how you bitch about repetition then recycle my takes. It’s the same thing the last .pedo refugee did. It’s like you people share one brain cell.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:15 pm Nice white flag

Well played.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

22 and counting.

The body bags are piling up.

It's time.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

FiatLux wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:48 pm
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:15 pm Nice white flag

Well played.
Yes, out of place crap is all the rage. Too bad you used your allotment of “well played” if you ever use it again HighPantyBunch will start a thread about you.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

FiatLux wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:49 pm 22 and counting.

The body bags are piling up.

It's time.
Do tell.
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

Never heard of Mia Khalifa before. She looks like Jerry Lewis with bolted on tits.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

If memory serves (I'm not looking it up because where's the fun in that?) Mia Khalifa was/is the most viewed pron star in the Middle East. She's not good looking, imo, and she's lousy at pron, but she identifies as a Muzzie so all the 3.65" muzzie dicks get hard at the mention of her name.