It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Re: Doom

Post by Sudden Sam »

This needs to be here as well as the lockdowns thread:

https://www.science.org/content/article ... k-covid-19

Peter Daszak: “We’re in this pandemic era where COVID is not the last one—I mean, give me a break,” Daszak says. “And there’s worse out there.”

Nov 2021 article. I don’t want to confuse those who revealed their tendency to be easily confused.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

https://brownstone.org/articles/researc ... r-vaccine/

Researchers Alarmed to Find DNA Contamination in Pfizer Vaccine

Brownstone is a Libertarian org.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So what you are saying is the vax is effective against the virus. And just needs a $100 test to be both safe and effective. Baby steps.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Fucking up the waterways and depleting the soil is a bigger problem than the temperature. Mankind is fucking this big wet rock in the ass but not with carbon in the atmosphere. Plants love carbon dioxide. You know what plants don't like? Herbicides. You know what the soil doesn't like? Petro fertilizers. Stop with the fucking glyphosate and granulated nitrogen, assholes.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Congress is moving into crisis mode as time runs short to avoid a government shutdown

https://apnews.com/article/shutdown-mcc ... f2166ef759

LOL

Didn't they do this "shutdown" song-and-dance just a few months ago?

Oooh... they are scrambling, and burning the midnight oil!

The drama!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:54 pm Didn't they do this "shutdown" song-and-dance just a few months ago?
It was over the debt limit. But yes, same song-and-dance of extreme GQPers holding the economy hostage.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:05 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:54 pm Didn't they do this "shutdown" song-and-dance just a few months ago?
It was over the debt limit. But yes, same song-and-dance of extreme GQPers holding the economy hostage.
Are you out of breath and sweating after pushing out that constipated rhetoric from 1997?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:26 pm Fucking up the waterways and depleting the soil is a bigger problem than the temperature. Mankind is fucking this big wet rock in the ass but not with carbon in the atmosphere. Plants love carbon dioxide. You know what plants don't like? Herbicides. You know what the soil doesn't like? Petro fertilizers. Stop with the fucking glyphosate and granulated nitrogen, assholes.
I assume you’re aware of what “petro” in petro fertilizers refers to.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Mikey wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:46 pm
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:26 pm Fucking up the waterways and depleting the soil is a bigger problem than the temperature. Mankind is fucking this big wet rock in the ass but not with carbon in the atmosphere. Plants love carbon dioxide. You know what plants don't like? Herbicides. You know what the soil doesn't like? Petro fertilizers. Stop with the fucking glyphosate and granulated nitrogen, assholes.
I've built and maintained a few 40 acre locations punching up to 12 holes and midstreaming a few thousand barrels an hour but no, I've never heard the term. I assumed all these trucks and trains were hauling stinky water.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:06 pm
I've built and maintained a few 40 acre locations punching up to 12 holes and midstreaming a few thousand barrels an hour but no, I've never heard the term. I assumed all these trucks and trains were hauling stinky water.
I’ve never heard the term either, until you used it - petro fertilizers - in the post that I originally quoted. If you’ve never heard the term then what, exactly, were you referring to.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Cut him some slack, he thinks plants love a warming planet when they have no way of walking to a climate that is still suitable for them.

But seriously, I didn’t know there were still any climate deniers left. Weird to think people are that assbackwards.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:10 am But seriously, I didn’t know there were still any climate deniers left. Weird to think people are that assbackwards.
Propaganda works extremely well
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Mikey wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:20 pm

I’ve never heard the term either, until you used it - petro fertilizers - in the post that I originally quoted. If you’ve never heard the term then what, exactly, were you referring to.
I get what you're saying but you need to understand something. I can't be seen not knowing things so here's what's going to happen next. I'll get really specific about one or two words in your post and just...like suuuuper duuper hyper focus on those words. I'll refuse to talk about anything else and then change the subject. If I feel cornered at any time I'll use the nuclear option and call you a nazi.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:59 am
Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:10 am But seriously, I didn’t know there were still any climate deniers left. Weird to think people are that assbackwards.
He said without a hint of irony.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

mvscal wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:06 pm
😀
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:46 pm
I get what you're saying but you need to understand something. I can't be seen not knowing things so here's what's going to happen next. I'll get really specific about one or two words in your post and just...like suuuuper duuper hyper focus on those words. I'll refuse to talk about anything else and then change the subject. If I feel cornered at any time I'll use the nuclear option and call you a nazi.
Your original sarcasm was so subtle it went over my head. I think I’m starting to get it now.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Mikey wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:36 pm
Your original sarcasm was so subtle it went over my head. I think I’m starting to get it now.
oh shit, I misunderstood you as well. I thought you were being sarcastic while you thought I was being serious.

Serious reply:
Petrochemical fertilizers are synthesized from petroleum to produce soluble forms of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. These are the basic building blocks of plant life and using them in commercial farming increases growth and yield. On one hand, that's a good thing. On the other hand, use of petro fertilizers can damage the soil's microbiome and strip micronutrients from the soil. Jagadish Vasudev in India has researched this more than I have so I'll refer you his direction. He estimates we have 60 harvests remaining before farmland is so depleted even the use of petro chemicals won't grow nutritious food. I'm not sure about his timeline but there is significant evidence showing declining nutrition in our food.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:58 pm oh shit, I misunderstood you as well. I thought you were being sarcastic while you thought I was being serious.

Serious reply:
Petrochemical fertilizers are synthesized from petroleum to produce soluble forms of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. These are the basic building blocks of plant life and using them in commercial farming increases growth and yield. On one hand, that's a good thing. On the other hand, use of petro fertilizers can damage the soil's microbiome and strip micronutrients from the soil. Jagadish Vasudev in India has researched this more than I have so I'll refer you his direction. He estimates we have 60 harvests remaining before farmland is so depleted even the use of petro chemicals won't grow nutritious food. I'm not sure about his timeline but there is significant evidence showing declining nutrition in our food.
Funny how easy it is to misunderstand somebody when you're pretty sure you're going to disagree with them.

That's good information that I hadn't heard of before. Another thing to consider (and I know that some people don't believe in climate change / global warming, or whatever,) but any use of petroleum or natural gas to produce other materials inevitably releases CO2, unless the carbon is part of whatever the final product it. "Carbon capture" at this point is still a pipe dream. People talk about how hydrogen is a clean fuel but, unless it's produced from water using renewable electricity, it's probably reformed from natural gas (primarily methane - CH4). Every two molecules of H2 produced also result in a molecule of CO2.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:06 pm
Says the guy who thinks 15yos are prime meat.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I get what you're saying but you need to understand something. I can't be seen not knowing things so here's what's going to happen next. I'll get really specific about one or two words in your post and just...like suuuuper duuper hyper focus on those words. I'll refuse to talk about anything else and then change thsubject. If I feel cornered at any time I'll use the nuclear option and call you a nazi.
Except you are not very good at it and we are not Nazis. There is a reason you care about being called a Nazi.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The clock is ticking on the shutdown.

Midnight tonight.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/30/politics ... index.html
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

In a 335-91 vote, the House passed a continuing resolution that would fund the government for 45 days. Applause and cheers broke out on the House floor after the vote. One Democrat and 90 Republicans voted against the bill.

The short-term funding bill includes disaster relief funds, an extension of a federal flood insurance program and FAA reauthorization — but no Ukraine aid. The Senate must pass the bill before 12:01 a.m. Sunday to avert a government shutdown.

- Amy Wang

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... n-updates/
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

The Senate successfully kicked the can down the road errrrr passed the CR. The bill now goes to the White House.

It's going to likely be a very interesting Turkey Day for federal workers...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:45 pm In a 335-91 vote, the House passed a continuing resolution that would fund the government for 45 days.
Remember when we used to pass budgets instead of taking hostages with an endless series of continuing resolutions which have pushed the national debt to stratospheric levels?

That was awesome.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:41 pm"Carbon capture" at this point is still a pipe dream.
And a catastrophically stupid one at that.

People talk about how hydrogen is a clean fuel but, unless it's produced from water using renewable electricity, it's probably reformed from natural gas (primarily methane - CH4). Every two molecules of H2 produced also result in a molecule of CO2.
If only there was an alternative to wasting natural gas in hydrogen production. Hmm. Gosh, it seems like it's right there in front of us.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:30 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:45 pm In a 335-91 vote, the House passed a continuing resolution that would fund the government for 45 days.
Remember when we used to pass budgets instead of taking hostages with an endless series of continuing resolutions which have pushed the national debt to stratospheric levels?

That was awesome.
No worries, your MAGgot friends will burn down the whole thing soon and National Debt will be the least of your worries.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:30 pm Remember when we used to pass budgets instead of taking hostages
Which political party, exactly, is taking hostages with endless government shutdown threats? Take your time, we'll wait.
with an endless series of continuing resolutions which have pushed the national debt to stratospheric levels?
You give a shit about the national debt? :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks. That's worth a laugh you chuckle fuck.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

So the side that is whining about how bad the national debt is also wants to re-elect the guy who grew the national debt by $8 TRILLION.... :meds:
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:24 pm
mvscal wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:30 pm Remember when we used to pass budgets instead of taking hostages
Which political party, exactly, is taking hostages with endless government shutdown threats? Take your time, we'll wait.

Still having problems with 2+2?

Which political party, exactly is making the only attempt, however feeble or ineffectual, to nudge this gigantic turd swirl into a more fiscally responsible direction? Take your time. I'll wait.

What about xxxxx in 5,4,3,2......
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes it’s the GQP that care about America, they even had a picnic at the Capital to prove it.

Fuck of you kid diddling traitor.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Israel under attack!

https://www.state.gov/israel-under-attack/

The United States unequivocally condemns the appalling attacks by Hamas terrorists against Israel, including civilians and civilian communities. There is never any justification for terrorism. We stand in solidarity with the government and people of Israel, and extend our condolences for the Israeli lives lost in these attacks. We will remain in close contact with our Israeli partners. The United States supports Israel’s right to defend itself.

- U.S. State Dept. (Oct. 7, 2023)

Gaza Declares War!

Over 250 Israelis Killed, and Over 1,500 Wounded!

Civilians and Soldiers Held Hostage in Gaza!

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/202 ... bff50f0000

#doom
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And a few hrs in the Israels are already committing war crimes. How shocking!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:13 pm Israel under attack!

The United States unequivocally condemns the appalling attacks by Hamas terrorists against Israel, including civilians and civilian communities. There is never any justification for terrorism. We stand in solidarity with the government and people of Israel, and extend our condolences for the Israeli lives lost in these attacks. We will remain in close contact with our Israeli partners. The United States supports Israel’s right to defend itself.

Gaza Declares War!

#doom
Biden admin clears the way for prisoner swap deal with Iran, lifts freeze on $6 billion in Iranian funds
Five Americans imprisoned in Iran and five Iranian nationals detained in the U.S. will be released, the administration told Congress.
Sept. 11, 2023

The Biden administration informed Congress on Monday that it has taken concrete steps to carry out a prisoner exchange with Iran, issuing a waiver that will give Tehran access to $6 billion in Iranian oil revenue that had been blocked by U.S. sanctions, according to a State Department document sent to Congress and obtained by NBC News.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nation ... rcna104474
Well, that didn't take long. "Good job", Pedo Joe. You have earned a fresh nappy and small child to molest.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Speaking of repetition. How many times you going to post the same shit.
Of course HighPantyBunch doesn’t care about THIS repetition.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:06 am
Softball Bat wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:13 pm Israel under attack!

Gaza Declares War!

#doom
Biden admin clears the way for prisoner swap deal with Iran, lifts freeze on $6 billion in Iranian funds
Five Americans imprisoned in Iran and five Iranian nationals detained in the U.S. will be released, the administration told Congress.
Sept. 11, 2023

The Biden administration informed Congress on Monday that it has taken concrete steps to carry out a prisoner exchange with Iran, issuing a waiver that will give Tehran access to $6 billion in Iranian oil revenue that had been blocked by U.S. sanctions, according to a State Department document sent to Congress and obtained by NBC News.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nation ... rcna104474
Well, that didn't take long. "Good job", Pedo Joe. You have earned a fresh nappy and small child to molest.
It's no wonder that mvskkkal is so repetitive, being that he's such a simpleton.

There was one recent action by Biden that might have prompted the attack, but the pedo picnikkker is too stupid to figure it out.

The White House just announced that 335,000 had been created in September alone, a huge amount. That is good news for the country, but more specifically it's good news for Biden's re-election chances. So who wouldn't like that? Someone already engaged in their own war where their opponent is being armed by the Biden administration (and other countries at Biden's request). Someone who acted previously against Biden's first presidential election.

And that country is a major oil producer. They've already cut production in order to raise gas prices. So what effect would a war in the sand box have on oil prices? Who would higher oil prices hurt most in America?
9/27/22
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Kierland wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:01 pm And a few hrs in the Israels are already committing war crimes. How shocking!

I think it's time for you to use some of that trust fund money and try and buy a friend in the real world.

Maybe a week or two time-out from the board is in order to make that a possibility.

By that time... Israel will have slapped your nazi sandniqqer friends in the middle east into a Dick Butkus sleepy time protocol.

Good luck tiny nazi.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Ah yes get a life smack. I didn’t pick sides (unlike you) I was just typing facts, but you go ahead and get over your skis. It’s about all you ever do, well that and racism.
Last edited by Kierland on Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

U.S. Secretary of State, Antony Blinken had Confirmed that Americans have been Killed
by Hamas Attacks
in Israel over the last 48 Hours and that there are still a number of
Americans who are Missing that were possibly Kidnapped by Terrorist into the Gaza Strip.

- OSINT Defender

https://twitter.com/sentdefender

This week will be very interesting.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

FiatLux wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:23 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:01 pm And a few hrs in the Israels are already committing war crimes. How shocking!

I think it's time for you to use some of that trust fund money and try and buy a friend in the real world.

Maybe a week or two time-out from the board is in order to make that a possibility.

By that time... Israel will have slapped your nazi sandniqqer friends in the middle east into a Dick Butkus sleepy time protocol.

Good luck tiny nazi.
So are you jewish?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:46 pm U.S. Secretary of State, Antony Blinken had Confirmed that Americans have been Killed
by Hamas Attacks
in Israel over the last 48 Hours and that there are still a number of
Americans who are Missing that were possibly Kidnapped by Terrorist into the Gaza Strip.

- OSINT Defender

https://twitter.com/sentdefender

This week will be very interesting.
The captors should chop them up with a bone saw and find some oil then they will be just fine. Interesting indeed.