Results of lockdowns

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Meat Head
Elwood

Re: Results of lockdowns

Post by Meat Head »

mvscal wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:25 am
These are the same people who loudly proclaim that their genitalia doesn't define their gender while simultaneously having their cocks surgically mutilated into some kind of weird frankenpussy or having their tits lopped off in a pathetic attempt to simulate the gender with which they identify.
That is a somewhat profound take, kudos. Perhaps there just might be a mental health issue involved somewhere along the line?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s super profound to idiots I’m sure. People with brains see right thru his bigotry. I can explain it to your tiny mind if you would like.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Meat Head wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:19 pm
These are the same people who loudly proclaim that their genitalia doesn't define their gender while simultaneously having their cocks surgically mutilated into some kind of weird frankenpussy or having their tits lopped off in a pathetic attempt to simulate the gender with which they identify.
That is a somewhat profound take, kudos. Perhaps there just might be a mental health issue involved somewhere along the line?
Yup.

Trans ideology: "A dick doesn't make me a boy!"
Also Trans ideology: "A dick will make me a boy!"
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Something something afraid of dresses, etc.

Got it covered, Kierland. You can go back to watching Matlock.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And you could address what I typed. Or not.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:31 pm
Yup.

Again, ya that’s how you simpletons think. English is hard I know.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:31 pm
Yup.

:lol:

Can't imagine having your entire existence hinging on whether or not everyone else plays make-believe with you. And if they don't....they are a bigotacismmssss :hammer:
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

General Peters wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:53 am Can't imagine having your entire existence hinging on whether or not everyone else plays make-believe with you. And if they don't....they are a bigotacismmssss :hammer:
Yup.

We grew up chanting, "sticks and stones might break my bones but words will never hurt me."

Now we live in a completely reversed clown world where totalitarians in government (whom just happened to be left wing -golly what a coincidence) want to fine or jail people if they don't play make believe in a constantly changing landscape of mental derangement. Kids are told that not only will words hurt you, but they can literally change who you are. Can you believe how many grown assed adults are embracing and encouraging this insanity? 81 Million of them voted.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Progressives have transformed us into a nation of pussies who are offended when the wind blows.

Meanwhile our enemies are clamping down on the “woke” garbage as they laugh their asses off at our fading relevance.

Love this. Well said, HPG:

…want to fine or jail people if they don't play make believe in a constantly changing landscape of mental derangement.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:32 pm
General Peters wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:53 am Can't imagine having your entire existence hinging on whether or not everyone else plays make-believe with you. And if they don't....they are a bigotacismmssss :hammer:
Yup.

We grew up chanting, "sticks and stones might break my bones but words will never hurt me."

Now we live in a completely reversed clown world where totalitarians in government (whom just happened to be left wing -golly what a coincidence) want to fine or jail people if they don't play make believe in a constantly changing landscape of mental derangement. Kids are told that not only will words hurt you, but they can literally change who you are. Can you believe how many grown assed adults are embracing and encouraging this insanity? 81 Million of them voted.
Says the guy who gets upset when I remind him he is a Nazi and a pedo.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:37 pm Progressives have transformed us into a nation of pussies who are offended when the wind blows.

Meanwhile our enemies are clamping down on the “woke” garbage as they laugh their asses off at our fading relevance.

Love this. Well said, HPG:

…want to fine or jail people if they don't play make believe in a constantly changing landscape of mental derangement.
Yes they are the ones complaining about mr potato head.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

The intent of my original post was to point out the devastating effect locking things down had on black-owned small businesses. It appears no one GARA.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:50 pm The intent of my original post was to point out the devastating effect locking things down had on black-owned small businesses. It appears no one GARA.
Hey SS, go fuck yourself and your disingenuous “concern” for black owned businesses. You talk about issues you likely have zero connection with, while you show zero concern for the healthcare in the black community.

You are a pathetic political shill with nothing but puppeted talking points.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Bill in Houston wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:45 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:50 pm The intent of my original post was to point out the devastating effect locking things down had on black-owned small businesses. It appears no one GARA.
Hey SS, go fuck yourself and your disingenuous “concern” for black owned businesses. You talk about issues you likely have zero connection with, while you show zero concern for the healthcare in the black community.

Cocky smartass son of a bitch, aren’t you? Why do you think I don’t care about healthcare in the black community?

I have two friends who lost every dime they had invested in businesses…because
of the ill-conceived lockdowns. Lockdowns that the WHO and the CDC had long-established pandemic plans to NOT implement.

So fuck off, bitch.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:03 am I have two friends who lost every dime they had invested in businesses…because
of the ill-conceived lockdowns.
A lie
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:37 am
Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:03 am I have two friends who lost every dime they had invested in businesses…because
of the ill-conceived lockdowns.
A lie
I beg your pardon?
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:03 am

Cocky smartass son of a bitch, aren’t you? Why do you think I don’t care about healthcare in the black community?

of the ill-conceived lockdowns. Lockdowns that the WHO and the CDC had long-established pandemic plans to NOT implement.

So fuck off, bitch.
Your concern is about a political issue. Don’t draw blacks into it to try to justify your point.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:42 am
Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:03 am

So fuck off, bitch.
Your concern is about a political issue. Don’t draw blacks into it to try to justify your point.
The point of the initial post was the extreme damage lockdowns did to small black businesses. Small businesses in general were clobbered.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes Dump did a number on many people including black biz owners, what’s your point?
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Kierland wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:03 am Yes Dump did a number on many people including black biz owners
You're thinking of BLM. They are the ones who torched black-owned businesses right before our eyes while you jacked off to it. Under Trump, black unemployment rate dropped to a 50 year low. Trump wasn't out there burning and looting black owned businesses. Those were the people you support in your mental derangement.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

No I’m sure I was talking about Cheetolini. Nice what about BLM though.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

I brought up BLM because they are the ones who did precisely what you accused Trump of doing. Trump didn't burn black-owned businesses to the ground for months for no reason. Trump didn't shoot black officer David Dorn and kill him. Trump didn't advocate to eradicate fatherhood, which the black families need more of. The vile shitstains that YOU cheer for did. You don't like having your hypocrisy pointed out as as as having your sh*&6 pushed in by cold, hard facts? then don't say stupid shit.

Spazzing, squirrelly little Marxist twat.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I know why you pulled a Whataboutism, unlike you I’m not an idiot.
Scott from Anaheim
Jake

Post by Scott from Anaheim »

Kierland wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:47 pm Says the hillbilly sucking MAGA cock and running from dresses.
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:45 pm The Left spouts unhinged name calling rhetoric because they can't win on ideas.
Way to prove HPG's point, Kuntlib. Amazing how you can kick your own ass and get sodomized by facts simultaneously.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

WTF are you talking about? Yes I insult you twats while I’m explaining why you are twats. You can unbunch your panties now, you Nazi POS.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

mvscal wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:52 am Recruiting has jack shit to do with promoting another general. We already have far more 4 star clowns than we did in WW2 when the armed forces were 10 times larger.

Tuberville is doing the right thing, just for a very dumb reason.
https://taskandpurpose.com/news/two-sta ... l-assault/
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:58 pm
mvscal wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:52 am Recruiting has jack shit to do with promoting another general. We already have far more 4 star clowns than we did in WW2 when the armed forces were 10 times larger.

Tuberville is doing the right thing, just for a very dumb reason.
https://taskandpurpose.com/news/two-sta ... l-assault/
Damn. If a two star clown is getting 32'd, it's bad...ugly bad. Usually when these tards step on their dicks they are just relieved for some boilerplate reason and then quietly retire.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.