Missouri continues to roll along averaging around $120 million
dollars per month on weed sales. :smoke1: :rasta: :smoke1:

While my fellow constituents were smart enough to legalize the
wacky tobacky, they were not smart enough yet to legalize sports
wagering. Fortunately, being in a border town, we can make the
short trip across the state line and do so in Kansas. I plan to
participate in this activity during the season this year. I dabbled
a bit last season, without any real success or failure. I was actually
going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B.
I politely asked a couple of questions about set up and it was made
apparent very quickly and rudely not to question anything. The
guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick and would be picking
his teeth up off the ground if he were not hiding behind his screen.
He clearly has attended Kierland's class on how to win friends and
influence people.

I am still pissed off about a shitty Chiefs game Thursday night.
They totally beat themselves, and spare me any bullshit about Detroit
being a really good team. After 8 drops, a few bad coaching decisions
and missing 2 of our best players, Detroit still only won by 1 point.
They have a gritty coach and some good talent, but they need a more
impressive victory than this to show me something. Kadarius Toney
alone handed them the victory. What a debacle that guy was. KC would
have been better off to only line up 10 guys on offense. His final line
for the night - (1 catch, for 1 yard. 1 run for minus 1 yard. 4 drops,
including a tipped pick 6) The other receivers did not fare much better
with 4 more drops. The team surely missed Kelce, if for nothing else
drawing some coverage away from the rest of the receiving corps.
I hope his knee recovers quickly and he can play soon. I am not a doctor,
but it really makes me want to puke when looking at his x-ray.

For what it's worth, I did not make the mistake of betting on KC to win
the game. Here is your hot tip to make a little $$ on football betting.
Andy Reid has a significant losing record, at home, against the spread.
Take the opponent and points.

Gonna watch some college ball today though. I have hated Nebraska
since the old Big 8 days, but not today. I have hated Sanders for almost
as long. That's another guy that should have had to pick his teeth up off
the ground long ago. It pains me to say, but GO BIG RED! And...
Go MIZZOU later on this evening.

Summer is officially over in FOC. We will still see a few warm days,
but the oppressive heat and humidity are gone until next year.
Here is a hot tip for any farmers that we may have here at T1B-

Happy Weekend, Y'all.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Weekend Roll Call 9-9-23

Post by Softball Bat »

dave wrote:I was actually
going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B.
Woah!

Lordy!

Dave, as I replied to you after your short rhubarb with SM, your questions were legitimate.

It is unfortunate that SM got off on the wrong foot with you there.

Don't let it spoil a season of fun.

We've all been subject to unpleasant shit talk on the boards before.

SM will handle commish duties for the first half of the season, and I will do so for the 2nd half of the season.

Get your picks IN, buddy.

You are more than welcome!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B.
He clearly has attended Kierland's class on how to win friends and
influence people.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You cannot be serious. It's a free game that two people, including myself, put on for the entertainment of other board posters. We have been putting this game on for almost 15 years.

But, because you're not very bright, YOU ask "WHERE ARE YOU GETTING YOUR LINES FROM" because the line for KC/DET was one point different from a line you saw, which is what it opened at. YOU are the first person in 15 years to ask where we get the lines from.

If you weren't a fucking idiot, and instead asked if the lines change during the week, I would have simply said no, they don't. But you got huffy like a child and insinuated that I was making them up or getting them from some inappropriate source or was somehow fucking them up.

BTW, enjoyed the Lions bending the Chefs over in Narrowhead with the big stiff crank of NFL reality. Fuck the Chefs and fuck you.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Well the day is off to a friendly fun start. :shock:

Football, football, football !!!

Pretty pumped about this evening’s Tide-Longhorns meeting. I’m looking at a 10 point or so Bama win. Run the ball! Bama has a MASSIVE OL and 5 RBs who would be starters at most schools, so let’s pile up some ground yardage.

In Birmingham for niece’s birthday tomorrow.

Nice and cool this morning. Took a nice long walk with my dog along the river.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Dave in a cheery mood this am

Everybody have a nice weekend.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Just left Rincon, heading to Vegas.

So hookers and blow.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

In my *counts on fingers* ten days posting here I've noticed a few egos that are more fragile than meth sluts at a truck stop. I won't name names but one of them and Screw Michigan follow each other around like dogs in the park.

dave's usually too nice a guy to throw on a plate carrier and go full Rittenhouse. This is about as angry as I've seen him. In a way, I can see why. SM was a cantankerous cunt while answering what I thought was a reasonable question. Seems to me SM overreacted to the question, probably because of some stress in his real life. I can relate. I was a total dick to the Fastenal rep after he overstocked us in some bolts or cable ties or something stupid. All I needed to do was ask the rep to return the excess but instead I questioned his parentage, education, basic counting ability, how many dicks he had fit into his ass vs his mouth and if he could count to ten dicks, he could count to ten bolts. I regret losing my cool. Mike was a nice guy and he didn't deserve it. He was a fat slob with a FuckMeGoatee, but I could have treated him better on that day. The people who DID deserve my ire were my employees who the day before drove a $100K service truck from a parking stall straight forward ten feet into a ditch. ON MY FUCKING PROPERTY. It was parked in the same street side parking stall we've parked this truck for five years! Just fukken LAUNCHED it straight forward into a ditch 5' deep and 12' wide. I'm getting mad again thinking about it.

Seems like dave might be overreacting in response. Not because of his angry rant in this thread. Angry rants power the generator on these boards. But because he's letting an ass sniffing cunt of a poster keep him out of a silly sports game. That's not the kcdave I know. The kcdave I know took on an entire board of Trump supporters and carried the NeverTrump flag for YEARS as one libshit after another bailed on .net, leaving dave the only spear in the phalanx. That takes some fortitude. It also makes dave a dumb motherfucker when the alternative is a pants shitting kiddie sniffer, but he does have fortitude. If I had money to spend on a Sky Masterson style side bet, I'd put $100 on dave playing the Best Bets game sooner than later.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The question about where I "get my lines from" was so preposterously idiotic. You got money riding on this, Dave? Of course you don't. Again, you were the first person in 15 years to ask me "where I got my lines from". Like I pulled them out of my fucking ass.

Get fucked
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:29 pm I miss my pedo friends at snowflakes.pedo.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Good luck JSC---my next move is in a pine box.
Just got through watching Neon Deion Sander's Colorado Buffaloes roll the Huskers. He's got a good thing going there, lighting up NCAA football. Charisma he's got. I remember he put rear ends into seats when he was playing AAA baseball in Syracuse. Props where props are due.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:53 pm Wife and I bought a house, we're downsizing. So I've been boxing up stuff to move, and getting ready to make trips to the Salvation Army. Y'all have a good one
Still moving to Yucatan?
"I see everything twice!"
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Myself, just walked in front door about an hour ago from a long flight itinerary back from Vancouver. Body on Pacific time so I expect that I'll be watching CFB until about midnight. Looking forward to sleeping in like a mofo tomorrow morning, as this past week was a very tiring one with loooong days with customers. Fuck, each night I wouldn't get back to my hotel room until 9PM after customer dinners.

Going to take Mon/Tues off and continue the relaxation/decompression.

Packing boxes and moving totally sucks, Jsc. Good luck with that.

Also, this WRC confirmed that dave still has an easily chaffed pussy.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

SM wrote:YOU are the first person in 15 years to ask where we get the lines from.
About the 2nd year after I started the 3BB game, BSmack put up a small fuss about the lines.

He proposed that the individual players should find their own lines for the games, and if a player found a line that he liked for a given game, he could post the line and make it one of his picks.

I could see that this would be opening a HUGE can of worms, so I did not go with his proposal.

The best way to handle the game, imo, is as we have done since it began, as SM said.
The "commissioner" posts the lines early in the week, and that's that.

HPG wrote:dave's usually too nice a guy to throw on a plate carrier and go full Rittenhouse. This is about as angry as I've seen him. In a way, I can see why. SM was a cantankerous cunt while answering what I thought was a reasonable question. Seems to me SM overreacted to the question, probably because of some stress in his real life.
SM didn't need to go scorched earth on dave, who is a newbie to the game and was just feeling his way around.

The way dave posed the question to SM might have seemed to SM as if dave was trying to stir some shit up, so I guess SM just decided to go off on him.

I know SM is fine, and he'll handle commissioner duties very well, as he has done in the past.

Dave has been around the smack wars for ages.

Hopefully, he will move past this *bump* and get IN the game -- and enjoy it!
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Dear Dave,

I have no idea who you are, or why you like a shitty team like the Kansas City Chiefs.

What I do know, is that we all make mistakes in life. I myself have made several - most notably being calling the holohoax a fraud, but had it been real, it would have been one of Hitler's better ideas.
Sometimes it's hard to admit you're wrong. Those comments I made in the food forum about the ovens, I was referring to pizza. I swear to God.

Anyway, mannish pride sometimes gets in the way and prevents us from doing the right thing and I know Screw would agree with me.

Please, please, register for 3BB and also help me get unbanned from the comments section of Haaretz.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LMAO at Phibes!

Rack!
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:29 pm In my *counts on fingers* ten days posting here I've noticed a few egos that are more fragile than meth sluts at a truck stop. I won't name names but one of them and Screw Michigan follow each other around like dogs in the park.

:lol:

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:29 pmIf I had money to spend on a Sky Masterson style side bet, I'd put $100 on dave playing the Best Bets game sooner than later.
Sorry, but you will be losing the hundy.

A polite response to my questions would have garnered a polite response
from me something long the lines of - this is not really what I am looking for,
I am looking some more accuracy. Vegas odds change all the time and I am
interested in real life, real time accuracy. I really don't have any interest in
anything else. I no longer play fantasy, pickem's or anything else. I understand
that is likely not possible to do in an easy fashion, of which I am totally fine with.
But the prick running the thing, I am not fine with. He can go fuck himself!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

OK, Dave. I apologize. Note that I am only apologizing because I respect Softball Bat and he is insisting you were just asking a simple question instead of being a douche. Your question was legitimate and I should have responded better.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

No wonder kcpedo likes kids, he acts like a spoiled little baby.

“I want live lines in a meaningless game of fun!”

SM should have told him to pound sand, then and now.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Lost the hundy. That blows. I thought you enjoyed our meaningless little games at .net.

When did you become such a serious gambler? Is teasing the line your retirement plan?
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

In late. It's still the weekend!

Rack the return of HPG!

I actually watched the Nebraska vs Colorado game, because it was the only intriguing matchup being shown on local TV, and Deon Sanders appears to have those guys in line to win at least 8-9 games this season and maybe get to one of the 1,523 bowl games, but one that actually matters. Usually the CU Nebraska match up is way closer or with Nebraska running away with it. But I still don't give two shits anyway...even when I lived there I couldn't have cared less about CU.

My youngest son turned 7 this past week. We had his party on Saturday with mostly school and neighborhood friends. The dads hung out in our family room to watch the game. We got the CU/NE game on local TV during the day, but had to use ESPN+ to watch friggin Mizzou at night. That's messed up.

Have a great week, gentlemen. And if I "mis-gendered" someone, oh fuggin well, go check into a mental institution.
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

No, you’re good to go girl.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Wife, baby daughter, and I headed up to Maine for the weekend so by brother and his family could meet their sister-in-law and niece. It was a nice trip and break from triple digits weather down in Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Great photos, Rumps. Glad to see you're doing well.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Makes me want a lobster roll.
Peter Duncan
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Peter Duncan »

I would SO bury my peter in that second one.

wow
Wankin' like a boss . . .
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Nice pics. I could use some of that lobster. We had a (extended) family BBQ pool party on Saturday. I had a bunch of shrimp and scallops in the freezer that I grilled along with some chicken. The shellfish was great, but would not hold a candle to some of those those big fresh bugs.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

We had a few hours to kill before our flight back in Boston, so what better better way to spend your time then heading to a Fenway bar while the Yankees are in town to let them know what AL club is boss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Nice shirt you got on your seed, Rumps!